Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Agrawal
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am getting sweat easily due to hot nd it is high during cooking. So after cleaning sweat, my face becomes dark. So any home tips to avoid sweat and get glow skin.
Skin problems, owing to its frequency and its recurrence have emerged as a common cause of concern. Different schools of medicines have come up with their own form of treatments in order to deal with this problem and homeopathy with its assurance of little to no side effects has been most preferred.
In fact homeopathy provides various medicines to treat a host of skin disorders. Some of them are:
- Scabies and eczema: Scabies and eczema are common skin ailments which are accompanied by fierce itching. They mostly appear either behind the ears and the space between the fingers often developing puss. The skins in these cases become dry and scaly necessitating the intake of Calcarea carbonica.
- Psoriasis and recurrent eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are characterized by constant itching and painful swelling. In such a situation, the homeopathic medicine Arsenicum has proved to be extremely beneficial.
- Soreness and coarseness of the skin: Sometimes the skin becomes visibly coarse and sore leading to inflammation even causing inflammations sometimes. Suphur should be the medicine you must choose in such a case as it significantly improves the condition of the skin and softens the skin.
- Spots on the skin: Homeopathy also has a potent remedy for the spots that erupt on the skin, most often as a consequence of some disease. Sepia works wonders for the perceptible brown spots which appear on the skin as a result of herpes.
- Acne: Kali muriaticum has emerged as the most reliable medicine for acne and eczema. The fame of the medicine resides in its ability to treat that eczema that is obstinate and refuses to be treated in normal circumstances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.