Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in aligarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Wahid
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul WahidYour feedback matters!
Is there any medicine which delay the ejaculation for 5 minutes n more. Coz when I masturbate sperm comes out within a few seconds.
I'm 19 and my damned thing excretes scum at high level &I'm not gonna exaggerate about it much but 2-4 times at nightfall happens and Daily it seems like I'm being physically and mentally ill, For God's sake please I want favor from uh guys.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbation since 5 years .i used to do 5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours .now since 1 year I am having many bodily problems so I left masturbation. I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Chest and abdomen enlargement too much .high bp 150/100. Bones and muscle pain. Excessive hair growth on whole body except I have little beard. But my hair growth on whole body had excessive and rapid growth in these month. As from 1 year I am not masturbating. My testicle size is reducing day by day. They became so small 2 cm in length each. To whom I should consult about my testis problem?
Sri I am rohit parihar I am studying in 1st year b. Com I am 20 year old but my head is paining to much because of study purchase so please consult.
As I have heard one should not eat almonds even soaked ones on empty stomach because of pita reasons, so is it better to have them after breakfast or suggest otherwise, and does that stand true for winters also.
My father 63 years of age has CAD heart problem (have high B.P and diabetes also) .He is under medication now. Please provide some ayurvedic medication to take so that blockage not increase.
I have a lot of hair fall and black tan patches on the face mainly around the mouth and fore head what's the reason please can prescribe any medicine.
I'm unable to sleep deeply since a week. It's like I take naps in the nights. I was tensed for my studies because of the lengthy course when my exam dates weren't published. But now as they are declared, I feel relaxed but still can't sleep. I don't know the reason. My doctor advised me to meet a psychologist, who has given me some medicines and now I am able to sleep properly as well. My query is that will I get habitual to these medicines and depend upon them throughout my life? Or is it okay to take them? Also suggest me what should I do to sleep properly as when I don't, my head start aching badly as I have migraine too. Suggest me some natural stress relievers as I think stress is the reason for my sleeplessness. Also if you find any other reason please let e know.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.