Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in aligarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul WahidYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having too much coughing from last 1 week and reason of that my right part of back is paining a little my age is 18 and I used to smoke but from 2 days I have stopped smoking. Please guide me.
I had sex after 13-14 hours of last (21st) dose of Diane 35, I am taking this medicine for last 3 months, and now on 7 days free dose interval, then again same treatment for 3 months will be there. Do I need to take any other contraceptive to prevent pregnancy? As there is a break of 7 days for Diane 35.
What is Type 1 Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes develops when your immune system destroys the cells in your pancreas called beta cells. They are the ones that make insulin. Insulin helps to maintain glucose level in the blood. Glucose does not move into your cells if insulin is not present Because of insulin deficiency glucose remain non-utilized and its level built up in the blood. There is no particular cure for type 1 diabetes. Although, with proper treatment, individuals can live long and healthy lives.
Type 1 diabetes is more common in young age, but can happen at any age. Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes: Symptoms of type1 diabetes are ordinarily progressive and become obvious rapidly, over a couple days to weeks, and are brought on by high glucose. High glucose or high blood sugar can hurt numerous parts of the body, for example, the eyes, heart, blood vessels, nerves, and kidneys.
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes include:
- Urinating a considerable measure; this might be more noticeable around the evening time. The kidneys are attempting to dispose off the overabundant sugar in the blood. To do that, they need to dispose off more water. More water means more urine.
- Being extremely thirsty is very common. This happens if you urinate so frequently that you lose enough water to wind up dehydrated.
- Unnecessary reduction weight without attempting. This happens in light of the fact that you are dehydrated. Weight reduction may likewise happen in the event that you are losing those sugar calories in your urine as opposed to using them.
- Increased appetite is another symptom. You feel hungry on the grounds that your body is not utilizing all the calories that it can. A large number of them leave your body in your urine.
- Hazy vision. At the point when sugar develops in the focal point of your eye, it sucks additional water into your eye. This changes the state of the focal point and makes your vision hazy.
- Feeling extremely tired. You feel tired for the same reason you feel hungry. Your body is not utilizing the calories you are eating, and your body is not getting the energy it needs.
- Youngsters may lack enthusiasm for their normal exercises.
- Flushed, hot, dry skin.
- Loss of appetite, stomach pain, and nausea.
- Quick and heavy breathing.
- Anxiety, sleepiness, trouble waking up or coma.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello doctor, I have already asked one question regarding itching and rashes with fatigue. Now I resolved from rashes and itching with out any medications. Now I have fatigue and nausea feeling at sometimes. I have done all the tests including Hbsag, hiv etc. All are negative. I am in so much tension after reading regarding these symptoms in google as they indicate some serious illness like acute hiv reaction and all. But I do not have fever or head ache at all. Only once I had slight fever and feeling of weakness. But still I am worried about why those rashes has occurred.? If it was any kind of viral or bacterial infection is fever will be the first indicator? 2 times I did viral markers and were negative. Please help me to get rid off my doubts.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.