Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Gestational Diabetes Management
I am a 19 year old guy. In my city I'm facing a temp of 43-45 degrees. I feel energy less every morning. What should I do?
I have been suffering from problems of liver and frequently taken antacid. But my stools are not clear and gone to several doctors but no solutions I have got. I am 26 years old male and have this problem since my 12 years age. I have usee aciloc 300 eno general hygiene tablets etc. What should I do now?
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.
Dos 10 - 10. Drink a lot of caffeine
Caffeine can travel through the placenta and increase your baby's heart rate. Current research suggests that women can safely consume a cup or two of coffee each day,
Don't 4 - 4. Don't drink alcohol
Alcohol may greatly impact your baby's development. Women who drink alcohol while pregnant could deliver a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome (fas). Symptoms of fas include low birth weight, learning disabilities, behavior problems, and lagging patterns in terms of growth and development milestones
Dos 5 - 5. Do work out
Gone are the days of pregnant women avoiding lifting a finger during their pregnancies. We now know that exercise is good for mama and baby! in fact, regular exercise may help you combat many of the issues that arise during pregnancy, including insomnia, muscle pain, excessive weight gain, and mood problems.
Dos 6 - 6. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and iron, which are important for both mom and baby. Unfortunately, undercooked or raw seafood can also cause some problems.
Dos7 - 7. Do have sex
Sex during pregnancy is fine, as long as you don't have a complicating factor such as placenta previa or another type of high-risk pregnancy.
Dont8 - 8. Don't eat unpasteurized milk products
Calcium is very important for growing babies, but moms have to be careful how they get their calcium from dairy. Raw milk is not recommended for expecting mothers. Raw milk is unpasteurized. That means it has not been heated to kill bacteria that could make you ill.
Don't 9 - 9 Don't sit in a hot tub or sauna
Though relaxing, the high-heat environment of hot tubs, jacuzzis, and saunas may be too dangerous for expecting mothers.
Do1 - 1. Do take a multivitamin
Eating a balanced diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way to provide your body with all of the healthy nutrients it needs to support a growing baby. A healthy diet alone, however, may not be enough for pregnancy. Prenatal vitamins contain higher levels of certain nutrients that expectant mothers require at higher doses, such as folic acid, calcium, and iron. These vitamins assist with the proper development of the fetus and help to prevent birth defects.
Dont2 - 2. Don't smoke
Babies born to women who smoke during pregnancy are more likely to have a lower birth weight and are at a greater risk for learning disabilities than children born to non-smoking mothers.
Dos3 - 3. Do get lots of sleep
Changing hormone levels, anticipation, and anxiety can make sleep elusive during your nine months of pregnancy. Pregnancy is demanding, especially in the final trimester, and you will need your sleep. Take a quick snooze if you feel tired
My son does not eat easily vegetables. How can I eat him proper way. He is not so gud in concentrated.
Weight gaining tips -
1. Always eat on a regular schedule can help getting enough calories 3times a day and 2 snacks between with 2glass of full cream milk after wake up and at the bed time
2. Take a nap after lunch and full time sleep 8hour minimum
3. Eat carbohydrates rich food like potatoes sweet potatoes and banana are helpful for gaining weight
4. Eating a lot of butter with dal or in the breakfast quite helpful in gaining weight
5. If you have no time than between 2meals you should take a handful of nuts and a glass of full cream milk is enough