Doctor in Dr Hakeem S A Muzaffar
Submit a review for Dr Hakeem S A MuzaffarYour feedback matters!
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations.
But I do 3 times a weak shall I continue or stop. And also that is masturbation 1 time a weak will affect us and to improve my swimming and go to olympics is it necessary to stop masturbation and is it ok to masturbate at 14 years.
Mera right hydrocele halka bada h. Koi pain nahi h. Ek chhota Dana sa bhi h Please suggest some medicine.
Sir ,I want to know best test that can prove the hiv +or- ,accurately.In Hyderabad can some one suggest please.
I am 27 years old I have masturbation habit 6 years last two years I stopped this habit now last 1 years frequently night fall and my penis size is very small, balls also very small, hair loss problem lack of confidence and more fear please suggest medicine to solve my problem.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 6th Jan we had all protection but I feel he's sperm fall near my vagina so I took unwanted 72 on next morning within 24 hrs .can I get pregnant? I didn't got my period still .when will I get my period? I'm tenses please help me.
From last 3 years I did masturbation now my pennis is getting erect and sperm is getting discharged very early. Is there any remedy.
Im jst aged 22. But I can not reach my orgasm during sex .i dunno wht to do nd im mentally frustrated now kindly someone hlp me to solve ths prblm.
Hello sir my sperm colour is yellowish. I think I have low sperm count and had done lots of masturbation from years I'm 32. Due to this I feel lower back pain n feel energy loss. Please help and my sperm is watery and is not thick. Sir pleas help I will be thankful it's my request.
I am 26 year old boy, last 6 months my testicles are shrink in every morning, and after 2 or 3 hours it will back to normal, please give your suggestion and cure this problem.
Sir own semen se STD diseases ho sakti Hai Ya hiv ho Sakta hai Or get any infection because mere all body Mai itching hota Mai jab running karta hu ya body warm karta hu.
Dr. I need to know some answer of question. Please semen below:-1) can antidepressant permanently cure Masturbation? 2)before, when I was 13 years since I addicted in masturbation now I can control but not totally. sound many times I see beautiful actresses images and do masturbation sometimes porn. I want to know that is it harmful for me? 3) can I able to cure this habit with meditation and yoga regularly? 4) Can it will be leads an acute problem if I would marry in future?
Hello sir last week mene apni gf k sath sex kiya tha 2 month k bd but sir 30 mnt foreplay k bd jase hi mene intercourse kiya wase hi sperm out ho gya kuch der bd second time kiya tb sir 6 ya 7 mnt tk chala sir khi mujhe PE ki prob to nhi h agar h to suggest me sir I am waiting for your helpful answer.
I am 25 old girl yesterday I had unprotected sex with my bf once, now I am scared can I take saheli as contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy within 72 hours plss give me answer fast its urgent.
I have a 12 cm approx subserosa fibroid in my uterus posterior wall. Can I remove this without surgery?
The appearance of a guy's penis can be a matter of great concern to a man. Every guy wants to sport a handsome penis, and so men may spend time admiring or worrying over their manhood. A frequent concern occurs when the penis is curved; a certain amount of curvature may be considered attractive, but when a man has a severely bent penis, it may cause anguish. And beyond the physical appearance, a really bent penis can be a penis health issue. When the curvature is extreme enough to cause pain or interfere with sexual functioning, steps may need to be taken to address the issue. One strategy is using a traction device to help lessen the curvature. But is this a medically sound option?
Often when a bent penis is severely affected, a man may be diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Named after the doctor who first described the condition, Peyronie's disease is generally caused when the penis experiences trauma or injury. This may be a direct blow to the penis, as when a baseball traveling at great speed hits the groin, or it may come about from the penis being handled too roughly during sex. In the latter, the condition is likely to result from repeated instances of rough handling.
When the penis is injured, a small amount of scar tissue, called plaque, forms as part of the healing process. If the injury is large enough, or if repeated trauma causes more layers of scar tissue to form on top of each other, it can result in curving. This occurs because the plaque lacks the elasticity of regular penis tissue. So when the penis becomes erect, the damaged side of the penis can't stretch as far as the other side, causing the penis to bend.
In some cases, this causes pain when the penis becomes erect. It also may bring about erectile dysfunction. If the curvature is severe enough, it may preclude the possibility of intercourse.
In a small number of cases (usually of the milder variety), Peyronie's goes away without treatment. And in some cases, the degree of curvature is not severe enough to require treatment.
But in other cases, a doctor may recommend a number of treatments. These range from oral medications to injections to surgery. One option sometimes recommended is traction.
Most treatments for a severely bent penis haven't undergone rigorous clinical trials, so assessing their effectiveness is difficult. But at least one trial involving penile traction therapy showed promise. Involving 55 men with Peyronie's disease, the study found an average decrease in curvature of 20 degrees; plaque disappeared in 48% of the patients. And the rate of those unable to achieve penetration fell from 62% to 20%.
For the study, the men used a traction device, often called a penis extender. The device attaches at the base of the penis and again underneath the glans. It is then extended, pulling and stretching the penis. The men in the study were instructed to wear the device for 6-9 hours each day for 6 months.
Based on the results of this study, it seems that traction may be an option for some men with a very bent penis. However, there are drawbacks; not all men responded to the treatment, and there is some degree of pain and discomfort associated with penis stretching.
Men with Peyronie's should definitely consult with a doctor to see if they should consider any kind of treatment.
Whether or not using traction to treat a bent penis, men should be sure to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the penis in good health. One with vitamin C is especially urged, as this vitamin helps produce collagen, which in turn supports penile elasticity. Also welcome in a crème is L-arginine, which can help restore penis sensitivity after rough handling of the organ.