Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Manual Therapy Treatment
Psychotherapy For Couples
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyas PendharkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I know Dr. Shreyas from his childhood days to all the way being MD Psychiatrist today. He is very passionate about his areas of expertise. I admire him about his go getter personality, can do attitude and straightforwardness. He is approachable, dependable and above all a nice human being. My best wishes will always be with him personally and professionally.
Thank you Doctor. He keeps imagining things about my past experience & irritates me & spoil the present situation & happiness. I was very tempered before & i learnt to behave patient after consulting my phsyciatrist. these days I am not able to visit her. please give some suggetions come out of this problem.
it was an amazing experience at the clinic doctor has understand all my problems in details and according suggest the treatment and he is so much cooperative and benign person.
Dr. Shreyas Pendharkar provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, well-reasoned, thorough and very helpful. Very practical and helpful.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shreyas Pendharkar to be very helpful. It is very very helpful for me. Same thing is my doctor saying
Dr Shreyas has been an angel for me - no exaggeration at all...! He not only treats, he heals you. For sure!!
Dr. Shyeras gives very patient answers and makes one feel optimistic. Feels good reading his answers.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shreyas Pendharkar to be helped me improve my health. Thanks
excellent & very thoughtful. I am grateful to lybrate & doctor shreyas for paving the way to health
Dr. Pendharkar pays keen attention to the patient's problems and treats them with a humane touch.
It's an awesome with the doctor he always counsel very well and I am very much satisfied wide him
Thank you so much for your frank oppinion
Thanks for responding adequately.
V nice n effective
Best docter ever
My mother 63 years is suffering from parkinson (PD) since 2013 is on syndopaplus (7 am&12 pm) and syndopa (3 pm) medication 3 times a day when syndopa withdraws thereby inducing stiffness & rigidity resulting in seizure thereby finding very hard to move and not even able to getup from bed or chair without assistance. Neurologist has now prescribed Bromocriptine 2.5 mg along with syndopa (twice 7 am & 7 pm) to mitigate syndopa side effect. Can this be taken at 7 am and 3 pm instead of 7 pm as the last syndopa taken is at 3 pm or any other alternatives suggestions is welcome.
While most children share a strong bond with their parents, especially the mother, some infants are unable to establish lasting relationships with their parents or caregivers. This is known as attachment disorder. It is a rare yet serious condition as it affects the child’s relationships at a later stage and also triggers delinquent behavior. Children, who have been abandoned, orphaned or are victims of abuse are the most vulnerable to this condition.
What causes attachment disorder?
The exact cause for attachment disorder is not yet understood. However, researchers have put together a number of viable hypotheses for this. One such hypothesis suggests that when needs of a child are ignored or when he begins to feel unwanted, the child begins to expect hostility, negativity and rejection. This is a learnt response and the child begins to feel that his needs are unwanted. With time, these responses make the child untrusting and he withdraws into himself to avoid social contact. This affects the development in the brain and causes attachment problems that affect the child’s personality and future relationships.
Risks associated with it
Some children are at a higher risk of attachment disorder than others. This includes
- Children living in orphanages or other such institutes
- Children whose caregivers are changed frequently
- Children who have had prolonged hospitalization
- Neglected children
- Children who have suffered from physical, sexual or verbal abuse
- Children living in extreme poverty
- Children born to parents with mental conditions or anger management problems
- Children born to a mother suffering from post partum depression
There are two types of attachment disorders; inhibited and disinhibited.
- Inhibited attachment disorder: Children suffering from inhibited attachment disorder are likely to be:
- Unresponsive to comforting ie. they shun all types of relationships and generally do not get along with their peers or caregivers.
- Disinhibited attachment disorder: On the other hand, children suffering from disinhibited attachment are likely to:
- Seek attention
- Display inappropriate behavior
- Frequently break social boundaries
- Be inappropriately familial and attached to selective figures.
Additionally, children suffering from either type of attachment disorder are manipulative, destructive, moody and lack compassion and remorse.
Effects of attachment disorder
If not managed properly in its early stages, this disorder can continue into adulthood. This leads to:
- Relationship problems with peers, friends and family members
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Academic problems
- They are also at a high risk for drug abuse and alcohol addiction
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, I had a very good sex life. Since two months I started going to gym ,changed my diet to healthy carbohydrate and majorly protein and having whey protein supplement. Then I face difficult to make my pennis erect for intercourse. It becomes erect but in the time I wear condom it decreases and with decreased erection when I insert I face very soon ejaculation please guide me with full knowledge. Please do the required as soon as possible.
Ignoring or dismissing that growing "Sadness" will only make you Sadder! Managing yourself during Depression
NO one wants to be unhappy. We can mostly accept this as universal truth. We often actively seek to avoid unhappiness even though it does come for all of us: breakups,failure, disappointments, frustrations at work, relationships or other areas of life
In the last 20 years or so, there’s been an increasing amount of discussion about happiness, the importance of happiness, how to seek happiness, where to locate happiness, and anything else you can think of. So much so that a new branch of psychology called as Positive Psychology is now firmly established. Not to mention ever increasing self help industry
Happiness can be compared to mountaintop & sadness can be compared to flat stretch of ground. So basically both happiness and sadness work the same way. Without one, the other can’t be defined. Both lie on opposite spectrum of one peculiar human emotion
When you consistently try & avoid Experiencing sadness, then, you reduce happiness in your life too. Life is ultimately about experiencing different aspects and locations. Avoiding sadness often means avoiding experiences. As you avoid sadness, you paradoxically also avoid happiness — and you drown your thinking in things that may not actually happen.
So what to do??
Change is part of life & change is the only constant! Accept this fact
When we are battling with feeling of sadness, we need to constantly remind ourselves that Yes, we are trudging barren flat patch of land but the Peak (I.e. Happiness) lies ahead & we shall surely reach there!
Daily To Do tasks
1. Be aware of your everyday emotions, you will realize that you’re happier on some days and sadder on others. A bad day happens only occasionally. Instead of focusing on the unpleasant moment right now, flash back your memory to when you feel happier. This memory keeps you going during your down times.
2. Write down your achievements (howsoever small they may be, like I reached my workplace 5 minutes before time..) every night before going to bed, or do a “3-1” model where you write down 3 daily achievements and 1 Failure in constructively negative spirit of improvement. At the end of a week, you have 21 positives and 7 things to work on. It gives you a good baseline for next week’s progress.
"Approaching life without confidence will cost you much to second doubt yourself.- author unknown"
Does ''Confidence'' as a trait comes naturally? I guess Not! Confidence never came naturally to me. it may not have been a Natural gift for you also. So how to Build or Improve this valuable gift?
1. Self confidence can never be found outside. It is something that only GROWS from within. No matter how much you look, or where you look, no matter how much praise you do or do not get, you will never find confidence unless it comes from within.
Confidence almost always GROWS from working though difficulties,by consistently doing what we Love to do or what we feel naturally curious about, or feel genuinely attracted to.
Some people call it PASSION, others might merely call it as curiosity. Different words, same intended meaning...
For example, a naturally gifted computer programmer cracking code of a difficult programme, or an athlete who Bests his/her previous landmark
2. Confidence comes when challenges are overcome.
When we learn to struggle & overcome hitherto perceived insurmountable difficulties, it feels good, and there’s a great deal of satisfaction. From this satisfaction comes confidence. For example, Rohit Sharma scoring a double ton in one day cricket for record 2nd time & that too a record score! (264 runs)
3.Confidence grows from pushing past doubt and criticism.
There will be setbacks and disappointments. There will be failures because major breakthroughs often require trial and error. One needs to be patient with wasted efforts because these are the very things which show us the correct path. Pushing out of our comfort zone and getting past these challenging situations are other factors in growing confidence.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going!! - author unknown”
4.The key to self confidence is to Keep calm & carry on.
With every challenge you face and overcome, your confidence will grow to face the next. Welcome the challenges that come, don’t avoid them, because there lies the Next Big potential for growth.
I have problem with intestinal motility that is I am not able to clear wind during bowel movement that is dysmotility what should I do If I get a solution from gastroenterologist I will be happy or from some other doctor also its OK I need solution for this please help.
- Sleep at same time every night & Get up at same time every day (Even On weekends)
- No Lights in bedroom
- Bedroom should be cool, comfortable, free from Noise
- Bed must be used for Sleep & Sex Only
- Switch off mobile & all digital feeds including TV at least 1 hour before going to bed
- No Tea/coffee or smoking at least 4 hours before bedtime