Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Akola and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar UmaleYour feedback matters!
My one of the friend is suffering from masturbation weakness, there is any home remedy to heal him and also feels very low.
My old mother has been suffering from sleeplessness, high b. P, hyper acidity. Alternative please Suggest alternative medicine.
I am 24 years old last 8 years I have suffered for period pain. I have applied various types of remedies. But the pain is not remove. What can I do for this?
I'm suffering from severe headache I use my laptop many hours in a day. I'm also getting water through my eyes frequently. What should I do.
I am 24 years male.& I am very slim, my weight is 47 kg. Please tell me how to be fatty (increase weight) and be healthy,
I am solomon 22 years from delhi, doctor/ sir I once have a choking or cough while eating a rice food with some gravy curry after I choke I feel strangely like something block my wind pipe I wait a while and still continue my food. After dinner I feel v. Strange in the sense something is going to happen to me warm body temperature I rush hospitals and they say nothing happen like. From the moment it was october 2016 last week. Till now I feel something uneasy in my chest I can't sneeze for 15 days but now now I can sneeze I want to know is there anything that can block inside or some say its gastritis is there things like happen that a grain of rice block something in chest I want to know, all the doctors in government hospital never bother about health they just keep writing medicine like paracetamol and digene its v. Bad.
In my right hand always swelling is made and my periods are completed in two and half days my age is 35 years. Please help me I have pain also my palm with swalling in both hands
Respected sir, I am 40 years old, height 5'9" and my weight is 85 kg. I have two problems as below. 1. Want to loose my belly fat. 2. I want to my frequently farting problem Please reply.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.