Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Akola and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar Umale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar UmaleYour feedback matters!
Age 47 problem ED test reports shows 165 ng/dl testosterone doctor says use testosterone injections is it correct? Any side effects.
Adolescence is a time when boys and girls begin to establish greater independence from their parents. It is also a time when young people begin to develop the sense of personal individuality that will help define their future identity as adults. In fact, establishing independence and forming a unique identity are two of the most important developmental tasks adolescents must accomplish in preparation for living satisfying and productive adult lives.
Some parents find it easy to keep the lines of communication open with an adolescent child. However, many families find it difficult to establish and maintain open communication with their child during the adolescent years. Irrespective of whether you are the mother or the father, if you happen to feel that your communication with your blue-eyed boy is lacking in the essential warmth and honesty, it is probably time to sit back, shed the shroud of loftiness and solemnity and talk it out with him. Remember, lack of honest and warm conversations with your child can make all those wonderful plans go awry and adversely impact his future relationship with you.
Don’t worry yet, because here are a few honest and simple tips that could help your child overcome all doubts and share all those things which he once swore to never tell you.
- If the television is switched on, switch it off while talking to your child. This helps the child understand that you do give him the attention he needs. Again, this is one of the most important things he will ever crave for; Attention. Isn’t it!
- Don’t talk over the telephone while you are conversing with your child. If you get a call that can be done without, do not take it.
- Remember, the adolescent years can be the trickiest. With hormones swaying perpetually, your child might be infuriated if you held conversations that were supposed to be in private, out in the open or in front of that high-handed neighbor of yours. Give your child the respect he deserves, don’t rush anything. Rather, talk to him in private when he feels safe. This will help in bettering his clarity of thought and actions, thus enhancing the quality of conversation even more.
- It is surely easier said than done. However, with a child at home, try not to take back office chores to house. Sort out office issues where they need to be sorted; so that once you get back, you can give him the time to tell you how his day was. Listen to him and don’t judge him. Remember, your child needs a loving parent who can listen to him brag about his school grades rather than just a rigid and overbearing judge of his actions. A hearty tete-a tete never fails to spin its own magic on the child.
- Schedule one-on-one activities with your child once every week as that can help in better your bonding. It also helps if you learn about what you child is particularly interested in, such as activities like music or sports.
- Listen to them, even if they sound absurd. The key point here is to hear them out patiently and then respond. Avoid butting in with your opinions even before they stop talking. Such a disdainful demeanor will only lessen his confidence the next time she wants to discuss something important and personal.
- Do not respond scornfully. Avoid using expletives or even expressing strong reactions when it can be done without. Bear in mind the weight of words before you spurt out something rudimentarily insulting to your child. Remember, he is just a kid. Dealing with him high-handedly and in a condescending manner can and will only make matters worse.
- Consider how your child feels before you say or do something. His mental capacities are not well formed and developed yet, so it is only natural for his not to see things the way you see.
- While constructive criticism is healthy, criticizing him at every step he takes will only lead to feelings of worthlessness and subsequent psychological problems. Don’t let him feel that he’s not good enough. Give him the time to show you what he’s got, and you shall be amazed.
- Allow your baby to make his own choices in some cases, provided the consequences are not serious. This will make his responsible in the long run.
I am a lady of 24 years. From last 5 years I am suffering from hypothyroid. Taking thyronorm 112.5, I have put on 4 kgs in last 4 months. I need to reduce my weight immediately as I am planning to conceive on or after october 2015. So started to eat brown bread with soup at dinner & brown rice at lunch. Just want to know that is the diet helpful for me or not.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years. My weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Dear doctor, since january 2016 I am suffering from body pain (mostly legs and hands) pain means needles pain. No particular point. Pain duration few seconds. Only. Besides sometimes feeling breathing problem. , swelling on legs.
While everyone wants to enjoy a youthful looking healthy and glowing skin, the skin aging is inevitable. The signs of aging such as wrinkles, facial sagging or fine line can indeed be depressing, especially for women. Of late, the cosmetic industry has been experiencing a mercurial boom. There are many effective procedures the enhance the facial skin (skin rejuvenation, facelift, to name a few). The Thread Lifting, also known as the Thread Facelift is one such procedure that has been slowly making its presence felt. In this article, we will mainly focus on the Thread Facelift procedure, its advantages and also the associated risk.
What is the Thread Facelift?
True to its name, the Thread Facelift is a minimally invasive procedure that has been specifically designed to deal with the facial sagging and the other early signs of skin aging, thereby giving the face a much-needed lift.
Compared to the different traditional facelift surgeries and procedure, the Thread Facelift is relatively safe and hassle-free.
The Thread Facelift Procedure
- Performed by experienced and specially trained surgeons, the Thread Facelift procedure is simple and usually takes between 1-2 hours.
- With the identification of the target areas on the skin, the surgeon makes small incisions on the face (target areas).
- Through these incisions, the insertion of thin threads into the face takes place.
- Once the threads latch to the tissues of the skin, the cosmetic surgeon gently pulls back the threads thereby lifting the face.
- This facelifting goes a long way to eliminate the facial sagging. The face also becomes smooth and rejuvenated.
- A characteristic feature of the thread facelift is that no anesthesia is required during the entire procedure.
- With the facelifting and the skin rejuvenation, the surgeon knots the threads. The knotted threads, however, remain hidden within the skin.
- With no anesthesia, the person concerned is aware of all the face changes and modifications and can accordingly voice their approval about the same.
Advantages of Thread Facelift
The Thread Facelift is indeed a cosmetic genius that comes laden with benefits.
- Anyone between 25-45 with signs of skin aging can opt for this procedure. Slightly older women (between 50-60 years) with wrinkles and other related issues can also benefit from this procedure.
- Compared to the other facial cosmetic procedures, the Thread Facelift is relatively cost-effective leaving a small hole in the pocket.
- A person needs to spend minimum time in the hospital or the surgical center.
- With no anesthesia, the chances of anesthesia-related complications are absent.
- Unlike the other procedures, the Thread Facelift leaves no signs of scarring.
- You don't have to wait for months to see the desired results. The effects become visible almost instantaneously.
While Thread Facelift comes with many benefits, there are also certain risks and complications associated with the procedure.
- Infections may occur at the incision sites or the corrected areas of the skin.
- In some rare cases, the sutures or knots may pop out of the skin.
- The procedure can also trigger a nerve injury (rare).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am not losing weight from past 1 year I am exactly weight 68 kgs so please help me out in losing weight I am drinking enough water.
I am 48 year old male. I have both knee pain since 6 months what is the ayurvedic remedy and how many days I have to take tablets pls suggest.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body and has various functions as listed below.
- Acts as a protective layer for the entire body.
- Has many oil and sebaceous glands, which secrete oil and sebum. These provide lubrication and protection for the skin against infections.
- The hair follicles also from which hair grows and covers the skin. This again is important for body temperature regulation.
- The sense organ for touch.
Skin boils are one of the most common infections and caused by bacteria. The hair follicles or oil glands can get infected and produce a boil. Symptoms include:
- A red painful lump usually not more than half an inch
- Redness and pain in the immediate surrounding area
- Swelling of adjacent lymph nodes
- General symptoms like fever and fatigue if there are multiple boils or are severely infected
- Though most commonly seen in the face, armpits, neck, and shoulders, they also can affect the eyes, and are then known as sty.
- Carbuncle is a condition where are there quite severe boils in multiple regions on the body. These will be definitely accompanied by fever, lymph node swelling, and other symptoms of infection.
Causes: While almost anybody is prone to develop boils, lowered immunity increases the chances of developing boils. Diabetes, poor nutrition, poor hygiene, and chemical and environmental pollutants increase the chances of developing boils.
Treatment: Most boils do not need treatment, but they should not be ignored in the following situations:
- Recurrent infections
- Accompanied by fever and swollen lymph nodes
- Severe pain with surrounding skin being extremely red and swollen and warm to the touch
- Poor hygiene and poor nutrition leading to multiple/recurrent boils.
Treatment: In the order of severity,
- Topical antibiotics can be applied to reduce the infection
- In cases of multiple/recurrent boils, a course of antibiotics can be used
- If the boil is draining pus, the liquid may be cultured to identify antibiotics
- The drained area is to be maintained clean and dry
- Washing with antibacterial soap and patting dry with gauze is recommended
- Soaking the boil in warm water also helps in quicker draining, this would depend on the area affected.
- It may need to be washed with antiseptic and bandaged
- Apply warm compresses by soaking a cloth in warm water and squeezing out the excess water. This can be applied to the skin so that pain is reduced and it drains on its own
- As people with poor hygiene and poor nutrition are prone for boils, it is important to improve these aspects, especially if you are prone for boils.