Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Akola and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Dhanokar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DhanokarYour feedback matters!
My name is krishna as I am getting bad smell from my mouth. I do brush my teeth daily 2times, I consulted bds doctor he checked me I told that my teeth and gums etc are completely alright and I also consulted ent doctor he checked thoroughly and said that I dont have tonsils and adenoids my mouth, ears, nose is completely alright and I dont have gastric trouble even though I am getting smell. So please tell me what is my problem.
Hello, am 16 and 10 month's old weak boy. I am being bullied and made fun of in my couching centre. Today I tried apposing the bullies i've also made fun of them (him) in group. And I won the grop conversation. But later the boy (bully) came near me and pushed me hard on my right forearm above the elbow region and shoulder and asked laughing what ia Yours? I also tried to defend and choose fight (am weak and the bully is strong very strong he has good muscles and all) I pushed him he tried twisting my arm upper limbs he also twisted my hand full from the shoulder I tried pushing him again he pushed me pn my shoulder and above elbow arm region I got out he pushed me from back on my shoulder. I ignored and took it as a fun even though I was in pain. The only first puch was on my left upper limb the next fight took place maximum on my right upper limb (twisting, more punching and all) and on shoulder while on my left upper limb I got very few hits. And so 1 night passed today now 6 pm and still my right below shoulder region is Paining with shoulder pain and the mild tenderness in my hand. What has to be done? Am I at risk? Please help me? Should I complaint about the boy beat me up to my father? Please have I got anything injured or damaged by that boy? Can forceful punchesin regions do that damage. Thank you!
Sir, I always notice my skin very dry every time. Even I am fully hydrated and full fill the intake of 2 to 2.5 ltr of water a day still my skin is always pale, dry,rough and dull in texture. Kindly suggest some cure and the lifestyle hacks for healthy glowing skin too. Thank you.
My que, how to gain the weight and increase our stamina for gym work. Which food is best for after or before the gym.
What is foreign body sensation throat and is it harmful. please let me know because I have been suffering from nose blocked for last 20 days and found lump called foreign body sensation throat. Is it harmful lump.
I have gained weight due to night shift. Please suggest tips to reduce my weight. How to plan my food and exercise.
As per my height, I am not able to increase my weight. I tried many things bt did not work. For the past 2 years I am working in mnc and because of rotational shifts mostly night shifts. My health is more deteriorated. I am 27 years old and I am tensed about the bidy weight nd it seems it will always remain same. Neither my weight decreases nor increases. Please suggest what can I do to increase my weight so that I can also look healthy.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!