Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Akola and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DhanokarYour feedback matters!
On 11.11.2016 she get period. Always 4 days before she get period from last period. On 11.12.2016 she checked pregnancy test .it shows positive. But after 2 hours bleeding is coming. So what is your suggestions can you help me.
I have an ankle injury on my left leg it pains a lot I play cricket n I am a fast bowler it really has started paining a lot in the last 2 days please help me.
I had a black head on my nose and I pressed it with my nails. So one black mark is there on that place what I should apply to get rid of tha and previously also one black mark is thr so tell me wht I should use to erase that mark.
Treatment of Hair loss
Actually my height is 5 feet and 7 inch. Hve weight 66 kg. Then I want to ask you this weight is proper for body. And if not then what weight is correct for my body. And if my weight is more then what I should be do to reduce weight.
I have pain in my right testicle. And pain is sometimes very pain full and sometimes weak pain and sometimes no pain. It is happening from 4-5 days.
My mother's age is around 58 yrs. She has slip disk or spine problem. Some doctors advice her for surgery. Is she recovers after surgery well enough.
Greetings sir/ma'm. I am 20 years old (19-11-1995) weighing about 61kgs. My height at present is 5 feet and 8 inches. I want to become 5 feet 10 inch. Is it possible to gain height in this age? If so. Please guide me with perfect exercises and diet Thank you!
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
I get unbearable pain during my periods. The pain starts two, three days before the period and is high during the menstruation.I feel very week and exhasted. The pain is on the right before and is getting extended upto thighs during the period. Can you please suggest some medicine or tip for this ?
I'm a 28 year male. I am suffering from persistent severe- mild headache from the past 1 week. Actually I was out on a holiday and had a lot of drinking for continuous 3-4 days. Also this is happening to me for the 3rd time this year, as earlier also when I was out for holidays, this happened for like 12-15 days and back then also no medicines helped. Is this some knid of alcohol withdrawal syndrome or something else. please advice. Urgently needed.
1.After hair transplantation treatment, whether any medicine is to be taken continuously for retaining the hair transplanted? 2. Whether hair transplantation method with its injuries (however minute) and shock ,will affect the existing hair?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.