Critical Care Procedures
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Quit Smoking Techniques
Psychotherapy For Couples
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Anger Management Therapy
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Submit a review for Pendharkar Neuropsychiatry CareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shreyas Pendharkar provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, well-reasoned, thorough and very helpful. Very practical and helpful.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shreyas Pendharkar to be very helpful. It is very very helpful for me. Same thing is my doctor saying
Dr Shreyas has been an angel for me - no exaggeration at all...! He not only treats, he heals you. For sure!!
Best docter ever
Dose any alcohol or liquor is good for lever? If yes which one to be consumed. I am suffering from Gilbert syndrome.
Hello doctors. I am new mom have a baby of one month. My problem is that my breast milk production is very low. Its not sufficient for my baby at all. So my baby do not latch my breast too. I am feeding him formula milk as I have no choice left. Doc.suggested me to take shatavari caps. But its not working. I am taking soups .having proper food as well ,but there is no increase in milk production. I am very sad now. Pls help! I would be highly grateful.
I am 41 years old sales professional. I am feeling since last 6 years that I am just a failure professionally. I am earning the same as 6 years before. Now I am feeling too much depressed. I want to work but don't work enough. I resigned from my jobs many times without reason. I am jobless again. I like to be alone. Sometimes want to suicide bcos I am unable to feed my family. Please suggest some solution.
I was admitted about 2 months ago due to depression. I have gone through ECG. TMT.all is normal. But sometimes Pain is there in the chest. I also have gastric PROBLEM... I am afraid of HEART PROBLEM. .or it may be gastric. Sometimes it feels there is no energy.
My mom's lung have lot of co2. She is in icu right now. She is included under observation. I want only second opinion. Co2 was around 98. After 24 hr now it's 50. But her behavior is very abnormal. She is talking lots off. No one is under standing what she saying. All are meaning less. Is it normal in high co2 in lungs & it will be permanent talkative behavior?
How to do away with fear and existential anxiety permanently without taking any pills. Its making me go paranoid and nuts.
I am going through a phase of job rejections which may lead to depression I feel depressed and feel shortness of breath, unhappiness, palpitations and often get frightened when I get calls for face-to-face interviews. I feel lack of confidence. Please suggest what can I do? Also I have pcod issue.
I'm suffering from anxiety disorder. And taking pari cr plus for last 7-8 months. I'm doing pretty well, active in my work, doing all the things like exercise, yoga, outing, singing, fun times wd friends, taking good food too. But whenever Im going to stop the medicine I used to feel bad and down again and sensations come back again. I don't know what should I do. Want to stop taking it but can't make the way. please advice.
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
Its not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are!
Please go through English & Marathi links of my blog aimed to help realise is our stress only mere stress or some hidden mental health problem?