Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in AKBARPUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic, taking 500 mgs glycomate morning one and evening one. I am a vegetarian. I am not having sufficient energy to attend my day to day work.
Can I take head bath after Having sex during the fertile period and on the ovulation day? Does it have any relation? Does taking head bath frequently make the uterus weak?
I am 37. I have undergone lot of mental trauma in personal life. These days m not able to sleep till late in nights n get hallucinations that are scary though my son n mother sleep with me. What should I do to get sleep?
My son is 5 years and 6 months. He is having congenital issue with renal fullness. We are ongoing his treatment in Cochin kerala. 6 months back we have go through reflux injection treatment. Today we have done the MCU test and it shows no improvement. Now we have to go ahead with key hole surgery. It is possible to have an expert advice from the best pediatric surgeon from india about the possible treatments avoiding the surgery and advice us if we are doing the correct treatment for our son.
Respected sir I had been suffering with low grade fever since 03.05.2016. From 03.05.2016 to 04.06.2016 I have treatment history with the use of various fluoroquinolone antibiotics @ various doctors. After ending my treatment I had felt swelling @my Rt Axillary LN. 19.07. 2016 - FNAC & HPE was suggestive of TB LN. Hb - normal. Weight loss - No AFB - No AFB seen on ZN staining. Sir, I have been taking ATT since 03.08.2016 to 04.11.2016 - 4 Drugs Regimen. 05.11.2016 to till date 3 Drugs regimen. (PZ excluded) But the LN neither disappeared nor reduced in size. Approximately same as after biopsy. Please help what shall I do right now. Is there Any test to describe the type of TB. Or any other problems may be?
I am 17 old input college are you using any ointment for pimples in my face many pimples are there so I requesting you to give suggestions.
Plz doctor help me out I am having some problem in my studies my mind is not working good so help me out from it as soon as possible.
Hi, I'm having normal type hair. I wash hair once in week using pantene shampoo followed by pantene conditioner. After two days my hair become dull and tangle. And looks oily. I won't take oil to my hair daily. I apply oil before hair wash and soak for 30 mins. Then I wash my hair because I don't like to apply oil. But there is mith as we should apply hair oil daily will give good healthy hair. Is it true? But I don't like to apply oil daily because make me to look oily and hair is greasy. After two days of hair wash I found some dirt's in my hair due to sweat. And I'm having dandruff too. My problem is how to get non greasy hair ,tangle free hair ,smooth and silky dirt free hair like the north Indian people without applying hair oil daily. I want my hair soft smooth silky tangle free like actress hair.
I have dheel (hindi word) (a problem at the sole of feet). It was operated 4 years back. But it is paining now. What to do doctor?
I am a 23 year old boy. I have permanent cough. Must have to spitt in regular interval. Please suggest what can I do?
Dear sir, good evening, last 3 to 4 month I facing some problems, 1 in my both ear some sound I am felling I don't know why, please help for any medicine in hemoepathy.
I am having some migraine problems whenever I use my phone for longer duration sho what should I do?
I am suffering from piles. And it is very painful. So what should I do please suggest me. Give me some medicine name which feel relax and comfortable from piles. please reply fast.
Hello Concern Dr. I would like to advice from you , everyday I drink three or more times coffee with sugar mix is it Ok for health ? I have Sugar under control I used Zoform-1000 MG tablet everyday one time after dinner only. Previous two years before I had faced Cancer hematologist surgery done, but I am alright now.
I should to play basketball earlier in my life which lead to so many ankle injuries due to which I had to quit. But in last couple of years my pain of ankles is increasing specially at night and also I have started experiencing pain on my whole feet due to which I continuously twist my feet plus I also keep cracking my fingers almost continuously. Hence my feet and hands both pain severely. What should I do to get rid of my pains?
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.