Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Rakesh Kumar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Rakesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a problem regarding scar on skin. Could you please give me some suggestions about this. I have a scar on my left shoulder only. It is straight, light red colour. But I have no injury here before. What is the reason of appearing scar without any injury or wound before.
Dear Sir I have sensitive and oily skin I am suffering from last month with irritation or burn in my face so being lots of pimple in my face and that same situation created two times since last two year and that situation created lots of pimple and acne and that sized are so big with pain and is a create black spot it disappear have long times but after sometimes I take some care and result gets no pimple for six to eight month but my marriage has fixed and I have only one month or since last month I have suffering some stomach gastric problem so that I have lots of pimple and being daily more and more so I have tried to controlled that but it can't controlled so I goes to dermatologist he gives tablet of azithromycin and minoz 65 and some oil free facewash for fifteen days but no effect from that so I am disappointed my marriage date is so close pls help me to controlled pimple and acne and also I have some anxiety and late night sleeping so that can create problem acne or pimple.
Festive season is a time of fun, beauty and indulgence. There is always an excitement when Diwali is around the corner. It is all about fun, mingling with your family and friends, and eating sweets and snacks. But during this mood of elation and celebration, one forgets that what goes inside also shows up externally. There are the endless parties for which you would dress up and style. So there will be the blow drying, ironing, styling, make-up, late nights, and to top it all, the alcohol and cigarettes. This, coupled with the excess smoke and pollution affects the skin and hair to a large extent.
Here are few tips on how can you keep your skin glowing and hair healthy during the festive season. To start with, let me explain what damages your skin and hair and how.
- Sugar – Sugar suppresses the activity of our white blood cells and thus makes us more susceptible to infections. It also worsens allergies and causes damage because of the breaking down of good proteins, leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE). AGE makes the proteins in the collagen and hair stiff and hard; thus speeding up the process of skin ageing and making the hair brittle. One of the main reasons for wrinkles, deep lines, and sagging skin is AGE. So gorging high sugar foods during festivals can lead to fine lines and excessive dryness. So please be mindful of what you are eating during this time.
- Smoke – Smoke and pollution damage hair and skin. It makes the skin dry and scalp irritated or even itchy. Too much exposure can lead to boils/ folliculitis, skin rash, and acne exacerbation. To prevent this, you should wash your hair and body thoroughly the day after the festival to counteract the damage caused by smoke and ash.
- Excessive make-up and styling – You need to dress up and look pretty on festival days. This means excessive make-up and hair styling products, blow drying, and ironing. Not all this is harmful, but what worsens the situation is when you ignore or forget to remove them all off after the party is over. Always remember to follow your night-time skincare regime and cleanse your hair of all the styling products.
- Alcohol and cigarettes – These worsen the condition of your hair and skin. Alcohol makes the skin flushed and dehydrated with broken capillaries. And cigarettes compromise the blood supply to your skin. So cut down on cigarettes and alcohol as much as possible.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Be on a healthy diet always, especially a month before the festivals start.
- Avoid too many sweets.
- Drink plenty of fluids like water, coconut water, and buttermilk.
- Try to cut down on your alcohol intake and cigarettes.
- Apply an anti-oxidant cream which contains vitamin A, C, E or Q10 during the day, underneath your sunscreen.
- Remove every trace of make-up and apply a good nourishing night cream.
- Start oiling your hair with light oils like the ones which are coconut-based.
- Do not use mousse on hair. If you do, then wash it off at night or the next morning.
- Blow drying with low heat is better than ironing. Ironing can lead to hair breakage.
- Avoid harsh surface chemical treatments during the Diwali month – be it for skin or hair.
- Include some cardio exercises in your daily routine.
So, follow these simple steps to look gorgeous and feel gorgeous during this festive season!