Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Kumar Bokadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar BokadiaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Vinod Kumar Bokadia Feeds
I recently under gone medication of urine infection which resulted blood in the urine. Doctor prescribed me urispas, utilizer and taxim OF. Now I am better. My question was will this kind of infection take place in the future? And how harmful will it be?
Around 12 year after marriage we don't have any kid. But all the test reports positive at woman side and mine negative. Sperm count nil right now. Doctor suggest us IUI with done sample but she can't accept another ones child she ignore all the offers. But recently a test done and everything is ok and fine but she want a IUI treatment at her own risk. But she want that done can inseminate naturally. My question is that possible? She can get pregnant or not?
Hello sir I'm milind and I'm 27 year old guy, My problem is that I'm not feeling well coz of my stomach pain near lever which is pain 2 times in a year from 4 years, and every time I have to go for hospital. And no problem found in any reports like ultrasound, endoscopy, and many more tests, help me plzz.
Hi doctor I am suffering from erectile dysfunction even my penis size became very small thin weak I lost my erection power it's not have any excitement in penis Very early discharge erection not getting for long time so please advise some good treatment medicine I want to relief from root.
Even at the age of 62, I have a strong urge for masturbation, after which I feel guilty also. What to do?
I am 26 years old. I always wear panties instead of men's underwear and I feel comfortable in panties. I regularly masturbate in the night using condoms. Is it OK to do?
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications.