Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in AJMER. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramkripal Lakhawat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramkripal LakhawatYour feedback matters!
My wife 48 years have gallbladder stone but no symptom of pain, any medicine can flush out this stone?
Hi Doctor. I am facing hair falling problem. Now I lost 75 percent Hair. Please advise me which oil I have to apply for grow my hair.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Undergoing Brain Surgery can be a very traumatic experience, and it is common for many patients recovering from brain surgery to face depression, spells of dizziness, confusion and weakness post the surgery. It can be very critical that family members and friends talk to the patient and be empathetic towards them.
It takes approximately 12-18 months for the brain to heal after a brain surgery and slowly and gradually the patient will regain all his normal functions and get back to his daily routine. However in that time they need the complete support and understanding of their families, as well may need help from therapists. This will help the patient in gaining back their independence as well as confidence in their abilities.
Here are some tips that will help you deal with a patient recovering from Brain Surgery:
After brain surgery, a person may feel disoriented and have some speech or understanding disability for a while. Family members and friends are advised to take pause when talking to the patient, so that he/she can easily understand the conversation. Speaking slowly is not recommended, as patients may recognize it and have an emotional outburst or feel hurt.
Caretakers and family members should also keep reminding the conversation topic at different points to the patient, so that it is easier for them to participate in the conversation.
Family members should also not react adversely in case of emotional outbursts, instead show love and patience to a person recovering from brain surgery.
Caregivers should make sure that the person recovering from brain surgery gets enough sleep and rest to recuperate.
People interacting with someone recovering from brain surgery should understand that the person's ability to learn and remember will improve daily, and any lapses in attention by the patient are not caused by any act of obstinacy. Your care and understanding will be essential for a person to recover.
Family members should also make sure just to give enough care and not smother the brain surgery survivor. It is essential for them to regain their confidence and a sense of competence.
Family members should take the patient for a neuropsychological examination--after treatment, 6 months later, and a year later to see if they are recovering properly. Caregivers should watch out for emotional outbursts, like rage, uncontrollable laughter, withdrawal and depression. In case of such symptoms it is advisable to take the patient for a check up with medical practitioner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!