Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ajmer and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Priyasheel HadaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem while doing sex, whenever I'm much excited I masturbate and when I try to have sex with my partner I don't get ejaculation very easy I have to do it with hand for proper satisfaction:(Because of this reason I'm very nervous Please consultant me with proper therapy.
Age 27 yr Sir, I daily do masturbation. Is it harmful. If yes than how can I get off this habit. Please suggest.
If your glucose level is more than the usual level, chances are that you have diabetes. The warning signals of diabetes are mild that in the preliminary stage it is challenging to detect. Diabetes can be of two types. Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. The symptoms of which stand crucial for an individual’s knowledge to take preventive measures.
Type 1 diabetes
When your immune system damages pancreatic cells called beta cells, Type 1 diabetes occurs. They’re functional in making insulin. Symptoms of Type 1 diabetes typically begin promptly, within a few days to weeks. High blood sugar causes them. In the first few days, the symptoms might misguide you to believe that it is an ailment like the flu.
Common symptoms of Type 1 diabetes
- Increased hunger: As the body fails to use the calories, one feels hungry all the time.
- Blurry vision: This type makes the eyes water as there is sugar build up in the lens of your eye giving rise to blurry vision.
- Feeling very tired: A sluggish feeling prevails as the body doesn't use the energy or glucose.
- Rapid heart rate: Heart rate may be more than normal
- Reduced blood pressure: Another typical sign where the blood pressure usually falls below 90/60 rate
- Low body temperature: Is another key trait where the body temperature goes below the stated 97º F.
- Bladder discomfort: An individual faces bladder discomfort and tends to urinate several times a day. As there is a lot of urination, the glucose is flushed out which leads to weight loss as well dehydration.
- Abdominal pain: Pain usually occurs at the center of the stomach. In some cases, an individual may feel like vomiting.
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes affects millions of people all over India. If you have Type 2 diabetes, your body is not able to use the insulin hormone properly. Check out for the below-listed symptoms.
Common symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Velvety dark patches: Type 2 diabetes can be detected by observing the velvety dark patches in the armpit abdomen sides or groin or groin area called Acanthosis Nigricans.
- Increased thirst: Especially post heavy meals, dry mouth with a fatigue feeling is experienced
- Increased hunger: You may feel frequently hungry
- Frequent urination: Known as Polyuria, increased urination is common a symptom of Type 2 Diabetes
- Skin problems: Itching of the skin usually around the groin area or vaginal area
- Blurred vision: Things may appear to be little blurry
- Diabetes numbness: A general symptom where there is numbness in hand and feet
- Pricking pain: A burning sensation, or pricking pain in the hands and feet that starts out mild at first, but over time as the nerve damage increases, it grows severe
- Impotence: Erectile dysfunction can be another symptom of type 2 diabetes
To be aware of the symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes is important as you can seek medical help at the early onset of the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
The best way of diagnosing diabetes is by doing FBS, 2 hour PPBS and HbA1c.
Acid forming in stomach. Unable to gulp food. Acid coming up in mouth. Upper stomach ache. gas in chest. Heart burn. Pain in chest because of gas.
Hi, My wife is 6 month pregnant and always have pain in lower stomach or cramp on his stomach from last few week she also have slowing in his leg. The doctor whom I consent says that it is symptom of pregnancy. Please suggest any home remedy for this problem.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I am 27 years old I am suffering from dizziness from 2 years back suffering also sleeplessness I am not using any medication please advise me thank you.
I do not get sleep easily at night. I used to work night shift earlier now I changed my job which requires me to work in the day, but I can sleep on time at Night. What do I do?
Sir, suggest me how to increase the size of penis and ED, because am suffering from ED within 1 min and my penny size is too small.
24/f. Sleep issues for the last 3 years. There' s always a lot on mind sometimes these are situations that may never occur. I' m constantly thinking. I' m not an introvert - I have my friend circle and peaceful family. Work sucks. My skin is affected now. Lot of pimples for the last two years. Hate going out cause of this. I' m just giving your site a try. Thanks.
Many children all over the world are affected by urinary tract infections or UTIs that can be resolved with simple antibiotics, but might also lead to complications at times. Most often, kids under 2 years of age are affected by it, and either the bladder or the kidney might be infected leading to cystitis or pyelonephritis , in smaller children kidneys are presumed to be infected unless proved otherwise.
Causes of UTIs
Though bacterial infections are the most common cause, viral or fungal infections might occur in some cases as well. Most UTI in infants are caused by structural abnormalities of urinary tract. Uncircumcised male infants or children with poor toilet habits, or female children with poor toilet hygiene are susceptible to this disease. Children suffering from a weak immune system might also be at a risk.
Symptoms and signs
Symptoms of UTI are very difficult to differentiate from any other illness in small kids under 2 years of age, symptoms include high fever, diarrhea vomiting, and dehydration. Basically any fever for which no cause is apparent must be evaluated for UTI. UTIs in older children beyond 5 years of age come with different signs including pain during urinating (dysuria), frequent urination, abnormal urge for urination, or bedwetting. Sometimes, fever, abdominal pain, blood in urine or vomiting might be signs as well.
Which doctor to consult?
In most cases, UTIs in children are treated by pediatricians, but if kidney function is troubled then a pediatric nephrologist needs to be contacted immediately. Pediatric Nephrologist to be consulted once the fever is over to look for cause of UTI.
- Tests carried out: To understand the underlying cause of the infection and any anatomical or functional risk factors, several examinations or tests are carried out. Vital signs like blood pressure, body temperature, and breathing rate are checked. The abdomen is palpated to find tenderness near the kidneys. Genital areas are also examined for signs of trauma, redness, discharge and such. Urine cultures are essential for diagnosing UTIs finally and this helps in assessing the antibiotic sensitivity profile too.
- Good to know: Right after an antibiotic is administered, UTI in children starts getting resolved. But recurrent UTIs might lead to urinary tract abnormalities like kidney malformation. Also note that UTI is not contagious, and cannot be passed on if children share a bath or if you sit on an infected toilet seat.
In most cases, UTIs respond well to oral antibiotics, though Pyelonephritis may require hospitalization and intravenous drip. Some studies are also carried out to check if the child is susceptible to renal scarring or kidney failure. These are as below:
- Renal ultrasound: Defines the location of the kidneys and their size and shape clearly.
- Voiding cysto-urethrogram: The bladder is filled with a dye through a catheter in this method. Then the catheter is removed to study if the bladder is getting emptied without any reflux or obstruction.
- Renal scan: To test the functioning of the kidneys and the risk of renal scarring, a bit of radioactive material is used.
- Intravenous pyelogram: Though rarely used, in this method, a dye is injected into the bloodstream and X-ray images are obtained.
- Maintaining proper hygiene: Girls should wipe from front to back and uncircumcised boys should be able to gently retract the foreskin to reveal the urethral opening.
- Complete voiding of bladder: Encourage kids to urinate every two to three hours, since they often ignore a full bladder to carry on playing.
- Consumption of fluids: Drink plenty of fluids and avoid constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.