Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Treatment of Genital Warts
Treatment of Delayed Ejaculation
Treatment of Genital Herpes
Treatment of Undescended Testis
Treatment of Syphilis
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Submit a review for Dr. P MoolchandaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I do got married 2 years ago and my wife have thyroid problems and I do have started problem that I'm feeling unhappy during sex.
While I have normal masturbations but while trying to have sex with my newly Wed wife I can't find enough energy. Because of this we haven't had intercourse since we got married. I am 34 years old.
I am 40 years old female and suffering from leakage of white fluid from vagina and which smells bad as well and creating weakness. What should be the remedy.
How can cure night fall and premature ejaculation plzz help? Is there any 100% guaranteed medication either homeopathic or any others.
Sir. What are the ayurvedic remedies for reducing side effects of masturbation and remove this habit.
I have gray patch with red border under bust and around vaginal area. I feel like scratching after searching it become red. Its speeding now. Before it was dots now it's spreading and becoming patch. I use v wash daily. I have also applied itch guard and clean dry but now use it just give me relief from itch for some time. I think searching is more physiological when I scratch once I feel Iike more.
generally, people say that a woman can be satisfied after having sex with 3 male simultaneously. Is this really true.
Hi After erection getting pen continue 3 days, paining in under vagina and hole showing is large and getting pen this is 1st time sex I have sex 6 days continue after marriage, pls suggest me which tablet and oil relief pain. Suggest me soon.
I'm 34 years muslim male. I m in love wit a 34 years muslim divorce women. Is it safe to have a sex with her once we get married bcoz she is having a 1 child with previous marriage. Thanks.
Cost of Surgery implantation of penis? And due to surgery it causes any side effect for my future sex life? It show any stitch mark on penis? Plzzz answer me.
My father he is a farmer. We have scan for MRCP, it summery is given below 1. Gallbladder is distended and showing tiny concretions with minimal mucosal edema and wall thickening. 2.2mm stone/sludge noticed in distal CBD with dilated IHBR/EHBR. 3. Diffuse edema and enlargement of pancreatic parenchyma with necrosis (30%) in body and tail region with peripsncreatic inflammatory exudate, thickening of renal and later conal fascia noticed. How to rectify this problems and then what should I do?
I have very thin my digestion is also very weak I want to become fit and healthy I am unmarried I have masturbation two times in a weak.
Sir, my age 42, My excitement is not just Sachs. It is nearly 10 year. But bedtime is sometimes erect penis, When sex without ejaculation penis will shrink. What is it can be cured?
I am 23 and single, I masturbate often but It's not enough as I do not have a girl to have sex with. How should I make myself more satisfying and pleasurable Orgasms.
I am 18 yrs. My penis size is so small, so please recommend me some ayurvedic tips through which I can gain a appropriate height without any side effects. Please help me doctor.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.