Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My mom have dry hard skin and itching .on My knee and and elbow and palm skin and other places. Hand skin is getting worse it's more itching and bloody skin visible. Dr. Saying like it's dry eczema and other is saying its because of thyroid. Please suggest treatment or any kind of oil cream or food can give benefits.
I was fair and had bright skin tone when I was studying in college at coimbatore. But after shifting to chennai due to the water and climate changes the skin became dull and not fair how it was earlier. Is there any skin cream or other things that will bring back the fairness of the skin?
After Pan facial ,the original skin colour in face attained a dull look, what is the cause or any treatment for that.
My colour was fair in past years but now don't knew why but my colour turns dull blackish and ruff glowless please suggest some really good cream or else to cure.
Hello doc. M apne face ko ek dum fair krna chati hu means no scar n darkness. Wase to main multani lgati hu rat ko daily face pr but muje koi other remedy bhi chaiye tha jo jaldi effect kre. Naturally mera color fair hi h nut due to tension n because of study burden. I could not take care of myself. So aap kuch bhataiye muje please
Hi this is Tanu my problem is my skin. I am 28 years old I have sensitive skin n the big problem is pigmentation on my face pls help me this.
I have got a white spot of about 3mm diameter on my penis on the inner side. How can it be removed and what ill effects does it have.
Meri wife ki age 26 yers. Hai us ki skin par chote chote gadde h like e pimple jaise h ar skin b bhut dall hai us me kaise glow lana h.
Can anyone suggest me how to prevent my face from dark circles and pigmentation and also suggest for hair loss and weight loss. I am a vegetarian I dont eat even egg. But I will eat fruits soo please suggest me any food items in vegetarian for healthiness.
It's been more than a year I'm suffering from anal itching, ani pruritus. Anal starts itching after bowel movement and sometimes during night time. please help me to get well.
Deep venous thrombosis in left lower limb. Need to treat immediately. Can you suggest some hospital who can attend today.
Suffering from a abscess type of thing just inside the entry of anus. Took daflon 500 but not very good effect.
Some skin coloured pigments around my eyes. I can't understand. Can you please suggest a medicine to cure?
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.