Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Ayurvedas online in Ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anju Katare
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Anju KatareYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year old I suffering with Cholesterol; 270 Triglycerides; 475 what is the suggestion? what to do? please do the needful.
My wife have regular period till jan2015 after that in feb she have period after 35 days continue normally for 7 day's after inmonth of march she got period after 45 days that continue so we go to doctor she suggest sonography in that report she found small 2 -3 fibroids after she given pausemf my wife taken 9 capsule but blooding continue after that doctor change med she gave doiverry 10 after having it blodding stop but on april24 she again start bleeding of very normal after that we know that doviery is for stop men's cycle so we visit to another doc. She suggest you dont take any med from tuesday my wife have bleeding continuously and she used 3-4 pads everyday till today also taken pause 8 capsule again she also have backpain and also pain in urine area also in potty area she can't tolerate this pain also bleeding pl suggest eta reason for all these her age is 43.
A hair analysis or hair mineral analysis is carried to analyse the diseases and health symptoms as these are they are responsible for nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances and chemical toxicity.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) tests are done as hair is one of the places where the body eliminates minerals and heavy metals. The levels and pattern of various minerals deposited in the hair can reveal a lot of information about your body chemistry and health.
Scientific basis for HTMA
When new hair cells form in the hair follicle, they absorb traces of substance going through the bloodstream of the person. Each hair has a life of about 5-6 years the after which it falls off the scalp, thus keeping a long lasting record all that passes through the body of an individual.
How is hair analysis carried out?
The hair closest to the scalp, like from the region around the nape of the neck is taken (a spoonful quantity) as it is the area where most recent growth is expected.
Hair analysis cannot show very recent changes in the body of a person, it can show changes that have occurred three months earlier or older than that.
Reasons why you should go for hair analysis:
- It can measure the levels of a host of minerals like calcium, magnesium, copper, sodium, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, etc. The amount of these and the ratio in which they are present helps understand and pre-empt certain diseases like Syndrome X and certain types of cancer.
- It guides about the mineral deficiencies so that we can take the appropriate mineral supplement.
- It can show if certain ingredients in your personal care items like deodorants, perfumes, hair care products are being absorbed to an abnormal extent by the body.
- It can even help determine levels of heavy metal that are toxic like arsenic, uranium, beryllium, mercury, cadmium, lead, that are present as environmental pollutants in the soil, water, food, air of the people undergoing the hair analysis.
- It can measure appropriate thyroid function by measuring the appropriate ratio of calcium and potassium levels.
- It can measure the level of adrenal stress by measuring the ratio of sodium to magnesium.
- It can provide information about your energy levels by determining your metabolic type ( slow oxidizer or fast oxidizer)
- It can determine our body’s level of hidden inflammation. Certain mineral deficiency can lead to increase in free radicals in the body which can lead to a state of increased inflammatory markers.
- It can help in determining the right mineral supplement can lead to better cognitive function and emotional stability by improving nerve function.
- It can help determine carbohydrate tolerance and blood sugar imbalance like diabetes and insulin resistance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can one get UTI without having sex or being sexually active? If yes, then what could be the other reasons?
It has been estimated that 30 to 40 percent of men will have some severity of gynecomastia in their lives. How severe it is will determine if their gynecomastia will hinder their life and be a factor in whether they need to receive treatment. Some men have a lesser severity of the condition and those around them, and themselves, may not even know it.
Determining whether you really have gynecomastia is the first step.
Gynecomastia is the over-abundance of breast tissue in a man's body causing them to develop breasts.
Pseudogynecomastia is simply a fatty layer that has built up around a man's breast, or pectoral, area.
The difference is simple to see. While gynecomastia is condition that actually is the formation of breast tissue, pseudogynecomastia is simply fat, or "man boobs", around the area that may be able to be cured with the proper exercise and diet plan.
Is Gynecomastia Genetic
Gynecomastia is genetic if it is caused by what is known as Kleinfelter Syndrome. Some facts about kleinfelter syndrome include:
- Also known as XXY syndrome, it is present in men with an additional X chromosome.
- While many men do not have symptoms, about 1 in every 500 men has the additional X chromosome.
- Symptom factors depend on age at diagnosis, how many XXY cells a man may have, and the amount of testosterone in the man's body.
- XXY men may have a taller, less muscular body when they enter puberty.
- XXY men may have broader hips and less facial and body hair.
- The sex lives of XXY men can be mostly normal, however they usually produce little to no sperm.
Symptoms of XXY or Kleinfelter Syndrome
- Again, not all males with the Kleinfelter Syndrome will display symptoms.
- As infants, XXY males may have less muscle development and less strength than those with normal genetic makeup. It is not uncommon for a XXY babies to crawl, sit-up and roll over at later stages than non-XXY males.
- As puberty is entered, the male with Kleinfelter syndrome may not produce as much testosterone and as teens, they may have larger breasts, weaker bones and less energy.
- In adulthood, most XXY men will look similar to others but they may be taller. Also, XXY men are more apt to health issues such as vein diseases, tooth decay, osteoporosis, and breast cancer. Autoimmune disorders are also more frequently found in men with Kleinfelter syndrome.
There are various treatment options for males with gynecomastia due to Kleinfelter syndrome. While the XXY chromosome cannot be changed there are options to treat symptoms.