Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Ajmer and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. anil kumar jainYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years female. I have low grade fever all time since last two months. I have also whole body pain which is intolerable. This body pain started last few weeks ago. Whenever I remain in a air conditioning room this pain increase. What should I do?
I was recovered from typhoid two months back. Now I am suffering from sever muscle pain in both my legs above and below knee.
I am 45 year old male, for last 2 months I have pain from upper arm to solder left side. Kindly give me advise what to do, as I am regularly using moove but not taking any pain killer.
I am 31 years old boy from last one year while getup early morning all my body parts are paining for 10 minutes after that not there what is the problem.
I have habit of masturbation from past ten years in the beginning it is rare but now it is getting impact twice or thrice per day , after doing it I am getting weak and stress body pains , and bones are weak and brittle how to get strengthen and fit.PLease tell.
Hai thz ravi I am suffering with body pains when I play cricket a lot? Why will I get such pain only while I play cricket.
Hi. I m 21/male have a chest pain since 12 months and I have consulted pulmonary doctor one month back he gave me some medicines and during course I did no feel any pain but after course I started having same pain as earlier. Is it a heart pain or lungs pain and I do get pain on upper abdomen and left side chest pain after I eat heavy meal. I have pain sinusitis and I smoke regulalry
Hi, I am 32 years old. 53 kg weight 5 feet tall. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything.
My son is 25 yrs old & for the past 7 days, suffering from fever, body ache & throat infection. His vital test was positive, Doctor advised him ZIFI O tablet 1 BD, for 5 days, no significant relief is observed. Monocef injection had been advised by the Doctor, yesterday. Please advise whether the line of treatment is right or would you suggest some other alternative treatment?
I am harshita and I am 20 years old. At this age only I feels like my body is paining badly wh. Whats should I do to improve my body strength.
I'm down with fever for past 2 days. It started 2 days back with body ache. There is too much heaviness and irritation in my stomach and I'm not able to eat anything and surviving on fruits. Taking crocin for fever. Kindly suggest.
I m 16 years old. I am having fever from two days and whole body pain and headache. Right now in had vomiting. My neck is seeming as it is burning. Now what to do and which disease do I have?
Hello doctors My mom has some problems. Like paining in her body like in joints every part of body joints and she get tired very fast even can't walk too much. She has thyroid problem taking 25 number tablets is there any serious problem for pains in body are it's just side effect of thyroid sometimes her half body pain we are really confused about this problem even can't sleep in night . Thank you.
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
Hai doctor I have body pains from last 1 week, does I have any kidney problem or any disease related to dialysis, and I observed that an extra muscle is growing in my body from inside the skin what could be reason for that.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.