Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from some skin infection and I already tried many things in that as in triology and electrocautery but to no results what should I do?
I have oily and combination skin visible pores with white heads sometime pimples in my cheeks only. Please suggest me face wash, lotion for face, and something very gud which have visible results with no side effect.
I am 24 years old female, l have projection in anus. I do not know whether it is from inside anus or not. When touches projection it is soft, acidity,blood in stool, above mentioned symptom is there for last five years. L have applied ice and coconut oil ,pain relief is there. Projection remains there. I am very much afraid if I have cancer, please help.
I am female, 48, fair, diabetic since 2008, having periods regularly. My face is not clear, dark pigmentation on my cheeks, it looks am lost black, very little on whole face. I use sunscreens whenever go to work. I usually use gulabjal as toner then sunscreen then, term arif cream then face power of Lakme. Kindly suggest some remedy from clearer skin.
Hi, i'm using skin lite cream & I got good result, if I don't use it for 3-4 days i'm going v dark! so i'm continuing to use it sine from 1 year! I wanted to stop using skinlite & maintain my fairness, can you please suggest me the solution and also a good face wash!
Sir my skin is going darker and darker nowdays. What should I do? should I use any kind of cream suck as fair and handsome or please suggest me something which can help me. I am totally dissapinted with my skin.
I have darker skin tone behind my neck. This dark colour made its appearance when I was around 13. My arms are also really dark compared to my face and rest of my body.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.
M 23 year old and my skin is typical indian skin with uneven skin tone which treatment should I take to make skin look clear and even.
Went to see skin specialist after 3 meetings he concluded that i have got psorasis.gave me 1 ointment to rub on that 2 times in a day and a tablet.got alright after 1 month again it occur in all the top of fingers,both the feetand palm.any remedy yu suggest.it should not occur every now and then.
Staying hydrated at all times is essential for a glowing complexion. Do avoid alcoholic or aerated drinks that are full of sugar and replace them with water whenever possible. Get daily dose of vitamin c to protect against the sun and get a bright even skin tone.
Intake of leafy green vegetables dark berries oily fish and nuts is a great way to achieve a balanced skin texture. Muncing on nuts also helps heal skin faster