Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 25/female I have a ance prone skin ance scars and pigmentation on my face from my 16 years I went to dermatologist at that time the medicine and creams helped me to some days only but still I am suffering from the same problem I have used so many creams till now but did not got any better result till now I am using doxclyince tablets at night time n applying erytop cream at night and kojivit gel in the morning and using biluma cream when going to college will this creams helps now suggests me some thing to get regret of this ance n ance scars problems doctor pls n I am following good diet also.
I have pimple marks on my cheeks and forehead. What should I do to have a fair skin? Pls suggest something.
I am 19 year old boy on my cheeks there is a lot of spots and black heads. so, what can I do to remove it.?
I am taking laxative Smith l syrup in night and ointments ano metrogyl & dipsalic F.how much time does it take for fissure to cure by ointments and medications?
Sir mujhe skin infection h Start mere neck s hua tha or ab dhere dhere badh rha h or mere face or ear k pass v chote white patches ho gye h.
Poty aane se pehle meri pet period time ki tarha pain karta hai or poty hone ke bad anal me 1 sec bad bad bilkul halka halke dard hota hai. Or meri poty thoda jelly jeisa hota hai pehle. Kya karu main?
I have pimples on my face from last 10 years and it is not going yet. It has left marks on face. What advice you will give to get rid of it?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 22 years old nd studying. Mine problem is that I have a oily skin from long tym. I have tried many things but no solution till today. Can you help me with that.
Hi Doctor. Earlier my skin was in uppermedium complexion but now I switch over my staying at erode. And my complexion has turned to black like dark Wheaties brown and my skin turned something like to be prickly heats burn when I got too much of sweat. I am using the soap is lux in ocean green color creamy white soap. Really I am in frustration mode because of my changed complexion. I have to change my complexion and have to get the fair skin how can I change my skin. What soap actually I have to use. please suggest some treatments and ways to get rid of my skin problems. Really I wanna a perfect skin and my age is about 21 only. And my hand sleeves are totally in black color. My neck, my intimate areas and face are in black color but my screed areas are in little fair in color which is fair than my face.
My inner thighs (both left and right) has some patches of skin growth, presently in the size of a rice grain. Itching occurs when sweating and nothing when dry. I have one or two such thing on my right and left forearms also. I am male, age is 63 years, diabetic (controlled with tabs). Please help with remedies. Thanks.
I am 23 years old female. I have combination skin. I have whiteheads on my t-zone area of my face. Kindly say some medicine for clear and glowing skin.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.
I am getting pimples regularbase. After that they becoming dark on face. I don't know why they r coming. How to reduce darkspots and how to prevent pimple growth?
- The lips form a transition zone between the facial skin and the oral mucosa and are a significant aesthetic feature of the face.
- Clinical evaluation of the lips requires analysis of a number of parameters, which are lip lines, activity (function), morphology (form), posture and prominence.
- Injectable lip augmentation techniques can be performed quickly in your surgeon's office in little time.
- Fat injection is the exception, since the procedure requires a small area of to remove the fat from another part of your body before the injection can take place.
- Before the injections, a topical or local numbing agent may be applied to ease discomfort. Sometimes, nerve block injections can be given before the treatment to completely numb the lips.
- Know more about lip augmentation from your facial plastic surgeon.