Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmednagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is passing stool very frequently I.e. Around 6 to 7 times in a day. The stool is neither solid not totally liquid. It's a semi liquid/solid. But my worry is frequent stool of daughter. Is it normal. Should I consult pediatrician? Please advise.
1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly - Before having sex, do remember to wash your hands. Maintaining such a basic sexual hygiene habit is important as you will be running your fingers over the tender parts of your partner. Since your hands would have come into contact with germs of all kinds, having sex with dirty hands can bring about infections of those parts. Just as you would wash your hands before having your food, don't skip this habit when it comes to having sex.
2. Communicate - Communication is vital for a healthy sex life, and you'll both feel extremely satisfied if you're on the same page. Whether you need to have conversations about STDs such as HIV, HPV or on different sexual positions and techniques, talking to one another can help you and your partner to understand each other better in between the sheets.
3. Reciprocate - Reciprocity can make or break your sex life. Sex can be satisfying only when you both you and your partner experience the same amount of pleasure. So if your partner focuses on your pleasure spots, make sure to return the favour by turning your attention to his/her erogenous zones.
4. Don't be Afraid to Ask - Good sex is also about letting your partner know what your desires are. By doing so, your partner would be able to respond better to what you want and you'll find your sex life improving for the better.
5. Don't Criticise - In case of any sexual issue that may arise between you and your partner, it's best to solve it together instead of blaming each other. Whatever suggestions you may have for each other, always put them forward in positive terms. Criticism may make your sex life bitter and can also adversely impact your relationship in the long run, so it's best to avoid it.
Related Tip: How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Life
I tool an ipill before last month within 3 hours of intercourse on 4 th may. N next months the periods was on 1 st june and it was normal n lasted for 4 days and this month I have no periods yet. And I also had pcos but got overy irregular periods recently with medication. What may be the reason for my delay in periods? Is there anything to worry about? What am I supposed to do?
Sunglasses or UV protection or mirrored glasses which is best for eyes protection and which keeps eyes always from stress?
He has rough skin due to working in sand and marsh areas what he should do to keep his skin clean and clear.
Sir I have an eyes problem how can I cure it want to increase my eyes power so plzz recommit me some treatment so that I can increase my eyes power.
I usually get red spots after having metal spas during my monthly cycles due to pain. please suggest other medicine.
- Walking for 30-40min daily is essential to keep sugar under control.
- Diet restrictions like sugar and jeggary with sweets must be avoided in food.
- Fruits like banana, mango, chikoo, custard apple, grapes must be avoided.
- Take medicines regularly.
- Get your blood checked. The eye must be examined for retinopathy each year. Get ecg each year.
- The foot must be examined and dried regularly. To check for gangrene or ulcer.
Mere face kafi jyada pimpals hai maine kafi madicine bhi lagai hai mujhe bahut problem hai pls help me.
I have little white patches on my skin previous it was on only my stomach now it's increase finger, hand,neck, legs, any solution for this please let me know thanks.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.