Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmednagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Do mouth ulcers cause deep inside the mouth almost the throat portion. Or it is a symptom of any other disease.
What is the permanent cure for peridontis. I've few loose teeth and the dentist I approached did flap surgery. Situation was fine for two years and after that they started moving again.
Normally what is the cost of Implant (to set 6 Teeth in chennai)? What is the life time for the artificial teeth?
When I wake up in the morning my buccal cavity is full from saliva and also foul odor in my mouth. What should I do for this?
Hi sir. I am mokhtar. And I have teeth pain problem. Bump in throat. And red spot on tongue. Please help me. If you will provide whatsap no.
I am getting many pimples on my face and I have excess heat in my body due to which I get mouth ulcers what should I may do/
My tooth was broken and it root was is remained now after few month it was decayed from the root of the tooth it years from the root so now wh at to do.
I'm having pulpitides on my two wisdom teeth. Now I'm taking antibiotics for three days. And I'm going to get my teeth removed 3 days later. The problem is that my heart rates keep accelerated, and I have some headaches too. Looks like my infections are not 100% under control. Q1, Can I still go for teeth extraction 3 days later? Or can I still wait for 3 days? Q2, What should I do to minimize any complication during and after the surgery? Thanks a billion.
I am 25 year old. After mouth gargling blood is leak in my teeth. And my teeth are yellow color how to change into whitesuggest some medicines.
Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?
Now I am 8th month pregnant. I am suffering from wisdom tooth pain from 3days. Gum line is on wisdom tooth. What shall I do for that pain. I have consulted dentist they said that we have to remove that wisdom tooth because of gum line is on wisdom tooth. What I have to do now can I remove that tooth or not because I am carrying 8th month pregnant?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.