Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ahmednagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Asnani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay AsnaniYour feedback matters!
Sir i am suffering from bad smel coming from mouth some times white bal comes from mouth its has very bad smell i have used all types of toothpaste and gargles but no use please help doctor
I was diagonized with cancer of intestine in September 2012 and was under surgical and chemotherapy treatment which have been successful and now I am free from this problem. 1. SKIN PROBLEM : For the last couple of months I have developed some skin problem on the sole of my Left foot. There appear cra cks/cuts on my left foot sole and skin too started peeling but did not come off. This problem is now spreading to right foot as well on my hand. We first consulted a family physician who prescribed an antifungal cream and tablet. The problem did not subside so we consulted a skin specialist according to whom this is allergic eczema. She stopped anti fungal cream and tablets. Instead she prescribed a cream containing steroid and salicylic acid. Even with this the problem persists. Please help. 2. DENTAL PROBLEM : I had front protruding tooth. For the correction of this one irresposible dentist had removed two upper and two lower teeth about forty years ago and I had wear dentures in their place. I have been visiting various dentists for dental problems including this and other teeth problems. For the last few months I am having pain while eating and upper molar teeth are sensitive to cold drinks etc.X rays have been taken and examined by two good dentists. They opine that this is no dental problem but is due to weak gums. They adivsed applying gumex etc. What should I do? 3. While I was operated for cancer I developed hernia which according to the operating surgeons is not threatening. I have been going for periodic tests and check ups. Pleae advise.
I have been facing problem of gums bleeding from 1 week please tell me any home remedies to stop it quick. I have shown it to doctor also but its getting stop.
I have problem with my teeth bleeding When I am brush bleeding takes place please give me as solution.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.
I am on yasmin. I need to get my wisdom tooth extracted. When should I schedule my surgery so that I don't end up with a dry socket. A day after the pills end?
I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (centrals) before 10 years and it was restore with composite resin. Right nos the filling is strong but it shows mila discolouration and flaring. The pulp was positive vitalityà become 10 years. I feel that my aesthetics is gettoni affected because of flaring and proclination of all my up per anterior. Is it possible to get rid of them without ortho treatment.
Hi I am 23 years old and my question is that I do brush and wash my mouth tounge and teeth also but I have a bad smell breathe so kindly give me a proper way to solve me bad breathe problem.
If you are advised to wear braces, it could be due to crooked / improperly positioned teeth which are not cosmetically pleasing or are not very efficiently chewing the food. Today, there is a big variety of braces available to correct the problems. Although all braces serve a similar purpose, but not all braces are suitable for everyone. Here, I am trying to explain some of the types of braces available, which will help you in a better understanding of braces.
- Metal braces: These braces are placed in the outer side of the teeth . A wire is then placed in the brackets which helps in realigning your teeth. This wire needs to be replaced from time to time with other wires usually the wires are replaced in 4 to 6 weeks. This type of braces are the most are the most affordable of the lot and thereby the most common choice.
- Ceramic braces: These types of braces are very similar to the metal braces in terms of functionality. The advantage of ceramic braces is that they resemble the colour of the teeth and are less noticeable. These braces are costlier than their metal counterpart and take a longer time to mount. One common complaint about these braces is that they become yellowish over time. It is therefore very important to clean your teeth properly on a daily basis.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces mounted at the back of the teeth. As a result, these braces are hardly visible. They are typically recommended to those whose teeth are not very crooked and the amount of teeth straightening required is very less. These braces are ideal for those patients who require an orthodontic device for a long time. They require very good oral hygiene and are also expensive when compared to other braces.
- Damon braces / Self-ligating braces: Damon braces can be mounted on any patient who is fit to get for regular braces. These braces do not require any extra attachment for holding the wire in place. The wire can straight away pass through the brackets making the treatment time shorter by a good six months or so. The healing process tends to be faster with these braces and is one of the easier ones to mount onto the teeth.
They are costing almost close to the cost of the lingual braces. These details are to give you a broad overview of the types of fixed braces available. Your orthodontist will be able to discuss the pros and cons of each after analysing the changes needed and desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can call Smile up dental care and implant center team.