Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Ahmednagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Salve
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SalveYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old I am single not married I am working for night shifts and staying with parents in India, I am getting lot of angry for a single argument if any argues with me or if I do not like any situation also I am getting lot of frustration along with this even I am getting into depression and I am only the one I have 2 brothers elder than me from childhood I spend my life lonely far from freedom like enjoying with friends, going to parties, spending time with friends, going to tours, etc. Even my parents are more strict towards me never ever understand my feelings and now a days my mom started doubting on me her behaviour is lie psycho due to this I am getting into deep depression even I am lone at home no one to share my feelings either sadness or happiness please suggest me how to over come from all this.
My skin is so oily. I always have pimples I take medicines and it disappears but again it comes as I leave medicines. I am really irritated kindly give me some suggestions so I can come over with this problem ?
Hi, Am 33 year old. Am married and have an 2 year kid. I feel I have no body though I have everybody. I feel depressed sometimes. I have thyroid from last 7 years. I tend to forget many things. My husband keeps telling that I am fit for nothing. And I am scared that I am becoming the same. I have taken up corporate secretaryship to come out of these things and keep myself busy but am not able to concentrate on studies also. I tend to forget things. Pls advice.
Hi, I try to explain my state, dono whether could convey correct, but hope you will understand my situation and help me, what next step I should take, Past 1 month I am suffering from mind disturbance and some kind of fear over future, one month before I had malaria fever, during those fever days I couldn't sleep at all whole day and night negative thoughts and a fear was thr and already I am quite obsessed becoz of without sleep BP got raised, I recovered from fever but they giving me BP medication, but for past 1 month full of negative thoughts and a fear abt future, imaging over abt future, uncontrollable thoughts going all over day and sweating comes more while thinking, can't be relax a single minute, I am now in home and some fear is thr that I couldn't work something will happen, I understand people are thr more complex situation, I am so collapsed done What to do next afraid something will go kind of mental issues, I couldn't sit in home and also afraid in working, help me.
Depression is a state of mind that adversely affects the way a person thinks, feels and behaves. It’s becoming an unpleasant existence in everyone’s life these days due to lot of factors such as:
- Competition with Others,
- Desires not getting fulfilled,
- Relationship related concerns,
- Performance Pressures,
- Societal Pressures etc.
In most cases, depression does not have a single cause. Rather, it results from a mix of factors i.e. your genes, events in your past, your current circumstances, and much more.
Depression, like many other behavioral health issues, has complex interacting Biological, Psychological, Social and Environmental contributing factors.
Depression in teenagers is very common owing to hormonal changes and increased stress of coping with studies and the social world. Genetic factors also play an important role in triggering depression in teenagers.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Persistent Sadness: Constant feeling of sadness irrespective of the company.
- Thoughts or attempts of suicide: Thinking that suicide will solve all problems.
- Fatigue: A state of decreased energy levels.
- Helplessness and Hopelessness: Living with a though that nothing will ever get better.
- Loss of interest in daily activities: Lack of interest in your hobbies, your favourite pastimes or social activities, or sex etc.
- Appetite or weight changes: Significant weight loss or weight gain.
- Sleeping disorders: Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping.
- Irritability: Low tolerance level.
- Loss of energy: Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained.
- Self-loathing: Feeling of worthlessness or guilt.
- Concentration Issues: Trouble focusing or remembering things.
Homeopathy For Depression-
Homeopathic remedies for depression in teenagers are no different from those used for treating depression in adults.
In the initial stages or in the milder forms or in people who are not aware of the disease, depression can go unidentified till its implications become too obvious. People often overlook it as a mere low mood or some start assuming it as a part of their psychological makeup. Even families or spouse start accommodating accordingly, thereby making identification of depression all the more difficult. Homeopathic treatment for depression is great form of alternative medicine and natural therapy for depression.
Advantages of using Homeopathy for Depression:
- The best part of homeopathic treatment is that the homeopathic medicines are totally side effect free and its long term use leads to no damage to the body. Homeopathic medicines also do not cause any sedation.
- The options in conventional treatments are either to take antidepressant medications or to remain depressed, however, homeopathic medicines are said to be side effect free and its long term use leads to no damage to the body. Homeopathic medicines also do not cause any sedation.
- There are lot of medications in homeopathy which are used, post understanding of the behaviour of a person; his/her complete biological and genetic status, his/her existing medical conditions.
- It is always recommended to consult a homeopath and not to go for self-medication, as it requires specific potencies of medicines for them to be effective on the medical condition.