Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmednagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Razia Nisar ShaikhYour feedback matters!
She is not having her regular period and also plain in lower part (uterine. She unmarried. It is happened second time continuously.
Hi, This is my first pregnancy. I am 23 years old. My lmp is 26/3/2016. My hcg level is getting down. Strtd at 127 n reached 651 n then it reduced to 637.5 n finally now 570.5. I have pcod. Am taking tablet also. I went to scan. Dey said there was a sac. And ask me to wait to take another hcg blood test. I don't think so it will raise. Becoz study only I taken hcg. It's still reduced. and also they are not saying very positively. Just there is a sac. Tats it. But am confused now. Is there any possibility that I will have healthy pregnancy. Whether I need to wait tomorrow for another hcg. Please suggest something. I don't have any spotting and all.
I am 50 years old. Should I take calcium tablets on a regular basis. Going through menopause. Please advice
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
I am eight months pregnant and having gestational diabetes what to do now. And does it effect my baby? Please advise.
I always get my periods late. Like this time also the dates were of 6th and today its 14th. What is the main reason behind this except stress. And how to treat it?
I am 23 years old. I have PCOS. Can you suggest me some ways which can help me with my condition. I have irregular periods. I also gained weight. I also want to loose some weight.
I am suffering from irregular periods . My period lasts just three day. I use 5 sanitary pads. I have married since 4 year and I have no baby. I took oral medicine for abortion first time. If it's risky. Will I conceive in future. My age is 31 year. Please suggest me. I much worried for this.
Sir I have hormonal problem. Doctor said its pcod or pcos. My periods usually not regular. Can I conceive.
Hi i am 37 weeks pregnant n my usg showed that head circumference is 38 week and abdominal circumference is of 35 week and femur length is 36 weeks. M worried is this fine. Before this scan all my usg were normal and Nt scan was also normal and anomaly scan was also play kindly advice.
Mere last period date hai 26 April or do months hone wale hai lekin abhi tak periods nahi aaye .tell me the cause and cure of it?
Last two days after removing my bra in the evening time Dr. I am getting pain in my side brest as well as upper portion of brest.
I am 29 years old women I have an itching problem near vagina but outside part it gets dry sometimes after 3 -4 months I face the same problem. Even periods are not normal.
Here are benefits of Preventive Screening
1. Quit smoking
2. Keep cholesterol levels under control
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat
4. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
5. Limit sodium intake
6. Exercise regularly
7. Limit alcohol intake
8. Maintain a healthy weight
9. Keep diabetes and hypertension under control
10. Avoid self medications
Hello sir i am 20 yrs old as i had sex with my bf on last 19 dec 2014 without protection nd yesterday we took pregnancy test which was negative as its been 9 days up frm the normal date of periods please suggest any tablet so that i cld get period with in 2 days pls help i m really tensed.
Cholesterol is carried through your blood, attached to proteins. This combination of proteins and cholesterol is called a lipoprotein. There are different types of Lipoprotein in your blood:
• Low-density lipoprotein (LDL). LDL, or "bad," cholesterol transports cholesterol particles throughout your body. LDL cholesterol builds up in the walls of your arteries, making them hard and narrow causing Atherosclerosis..
• Very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL). This type of lipoprotein contains the most triglycerides, a type of fat, attached to the proteins in your blood. VLDL cholesterol makes LDL cholesterol larger in size, causing your blood vessels to narrow
• High-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL, or "good," cholesterol picks up excess cholesterol and takes it back to your liver from where it is excreted.
How to know if you are at risk of High Cholestrol:
• Obesity. Having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Large waist circumference. Your risk increases if you are a man with a waist circumference of at least 40 inches (102 centimeters) or a woman with a waist circumference of at least 35 inches (89 centimeters).
• Poor diet. Foods that are high in cholesterol, such as red meat, egg yolk, full-fat dairy products, trans fats, found in some commercially baked cookies, will increase your total cholesterol.
• Lack of exercise. Exercise helps boost your body's HDL "good" cholesterol while lowering your LDL "bad" cholesterol. Not getting enough exercise puts you at risk of high cholesterol.
• Diabetes. High blood sugar contributes to higher LDL cholesterol and lower HDL cholesterol. High blood sugar also damages the lining of your arteries.
• Smoking: Smoking damages the walls of your arteries and also decreases your good cholesterol.
1) Diet: Top foods to lower your cholesterol and protect your heart are:
a) Oats: Oats contain soluble fibre which decreases your LDL (Bad cholesterol)
b) Fatty Fish: Fish has no effect on LDL but eating fatty fish can be heart healthy because of its high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce your blood pressure and risk of developing blood clots ,thus preventing Heart attacks.
d) Walnuts, almonds and other tree nuts can improve blood cholesterol. Rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids, walnuts also help keep blood vessels healthy.
e) Cook in Monounsaturated fat — found in olive, peanut and canola oils .
f) Eat whole grain breads and whole fruits to add fibre to your diet.
2) Exercise: Brisk walk for 30-60 minutes daily.
3) Reduce your weight.
4) Limit your alcohol intake.
5) Quit smoking.
6) Follow a Mediterranean diet which is Heart healthy.