Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Ahmednagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pote BapuashebYour feedback matters!
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
After Lasik laser treatment for how much time I will have to face side effect like dry eyes. For whole life:(. Or will it be ok like normal eyes?
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation and itching and eye sight normal.
I had an accident, the Handel of my bike had hit me badly on my face below my eye lid , and it has started bleeding internally it went through my eye too n when ever cough transform blood come out from it . What to do ? actually a doctor consult me to take a CT scan.
Why do I have red eyes after sex I am seeing this like every time I'm having sex. I am red eyes paining and I feel very sick I don't know why. Can anyone please suggest me something and tell me what exactly I should do.
I work 6-7 hours on computer as a result my eyes has a clear view problem. How I can be relieved with this.
I have red eye over more than two to three weeks, I have tried pyrimol but it didn't helped, what should I do?
My 2 year boy has refractive error problem. His left eye got 0. 5 and right eye has 1. 75. My doctor advised for using spectacles. Any other options. Give me your valuable opinion
Hello I'm 23 male.On one of my eyes a small bulge has emerged on my sclera(the white portion of the eye) and it's been there since 5 months.Usually it doest not bother me but when I use laptop or watch TV for longer durations I sort of feel irritation in my eye.About five months ago I during the football world cup I watched the tv for longer durations and after that this bulge occurred.Could you please tell me the reason and the cure for it.Your help would be really helpful.
My eye is blinking continuously for last three weeks almost, Not knowing the reason, please advise me.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.