Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmednagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh BhambareYour feedback matters!
I have earlier off and on pain in upper abdomen since 1 years but for the last 4 month I have regular pain. In USG it is showing mild amount of fluid in peritoneal cavity. Mild ascites. Please suggest me what to do.
Am 52 years old male, I have undergone vasectomy 16 years back. Am married and have grown up biological children. At times I find it difficult to have a desire for sex or to get a erection and at times the erection is not very strong/stiff/. Sometimes loose stiffness during intercourse.. Are there any Ayurvedic medicine to increase semen, ojas or vigour and vitality.
I have an acne formation on my back since one year, it's been getting worse day by day. It pains and has a pus in it.
Sir I have a layer inside of anus. But I have no pain ande bleeding. There are only a piece hanging there. It is piles?
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.
Iam studying B. Tech. I am not able to remember during exams what I have read. I should read a question 5 to 6 times to get it. Please suggest me what should I do.
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas-
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to consult the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
I had root canal in my childhood, it was fine until I noticed some pain there, when I went to the dentist she removed the cap and then the pain went away, I felt some sensitivity but it's fine now, nobody could figure out the cause of pain and sensitivity, now they are saying to cut some gum for crowning to better place the cap, is it advisable?
I am suffering from fever from last three weak than I also suffer from cold and caught. When I eat or drink any thing I was in vomiting.
I do not have erection while I wear a condom and have sex. Why does this happen and how can I overcome it?
What is osteoarthritis of knee?
Osteoarthritis of the knee (knee oa) is a progressive disease causing inflammation and degeneration of the knee joint that worsens over time. It affects the entire joint, including bone, cartilage, ligament, and muscle. Its progression is influenced by age, body mass index (bmi), bone structure, genetics, strength, and activity level. Knee oa also may develop as a secondary condition following a traumatic knee injury. Depending on the stage of the disease and whether there are associated injuries or conditions, knee oa can be managed with physical therapy. More severe or advanced cases may require surgery.
Symptoms of knee oa may include:
- Worsening pain during or following activity, particularly with walking, climbing, or descending stairs, or moving from a sitting to standing position
- Pain or stiffness after sitting with the knee bent or straight for a prolonged period of time
- A feeling of popping, cracking, or grinding when moving the knee
- Swelling following activity
- Tenderness to touch along the knee joint
Physiotherapy for oa knee:
Here are 5 exercises to help you take control of your knee oa. These exercises are recommendations. Before doing them, get your physio's approval. Never push through pain with these exercises you may be doing your joints more harm than good. Soreness is normal when starting an exercise program, but if it doesn't go away, call your doctor.
1. Knee oa exercise #1: standing quadriceps stretch
- Stretching your quadriceps can ease tension in the knee joints.
- Stand with feet hip-distance apart.
- Bend your right knee and hold the top of your right foot with your right hand.
- Bring your right heel as close as possible to your glutes. You can use a wall for balance.
- Hold for 30 seconds, and repeat on the left leg.
- Do 3 times once a day.
Knee oa exercise #2: standing calf stretch
- This gentle calf stretch increases flexibility in your leg muscles and knee joints.
- Bring your right foot a few feet in front of your left foot. Bend your right leg, making sure your knee doesn't go past your toes.
- Keeping your left leg straight, press your left heel toward the ground to stretch the calf of your back leg.
- Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on opposite leg.
- Do 3 times daily.
Knee oa exercise #3:
- Seated leg raise
- The seated leg raise exercise helps strengthen muscles around your knees.
- Sit on a chair with both legs bent at 90.
- Slowly raise your right leg so that it's parallel to the floor, keeping your left foot on the ground.
- Hold for 30 seconds, then slowly bring the right foot back to the floor, and repeat on left leg.
- Do 10 times twice a day.
Knee oa exercise #4:
- Step-ups strengthen your legs, making it easier for you to do everyday things like climb stairs. You'll need an exercise step, or use a bottom stair in your house.
- Stand in front of the stair with feet hip-width apart.
- Step onto the stair with your right foot, then with your left foot.
- Step down in reverse: your left foot reaches the ground first, then the right foot.
- Go at your own pace for about 30 seconds at a time. For balance, use a railing.
- Do 10 times twice a day.
Knee oa exercise #5:
- Static quadriceps contraction
- With your knee relatively straight, slowly tighten the muscle at the front of your thigh (quadriceps) by pushing your knee down into a small rolled up towel.
- Put your fingers on your quadriceps to feel the muscle tighten during the contraction.
- Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 10 times as firmly as possible without increasing your symptoms.
What if I need surgery?
In some cases of knee oa, the meniscus (shock absorber of the knee) may be involved. In the past, surgery to repair or remove parts or all of this cartilage was common. Current research, however, has shown in a group of patients who were deemed surgical candidates, 60-70% of those who participated in a physical therapy program, instead of surgery, did not go on to have surgery. Further, after 1 year those outcomes were unchanged. This study suggests that physical therapy may be an effective alternative for those patients who would like to avoid surgery.