Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Ahmednagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh VirkarYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from full body pain & swelling in her hand & lags she is felling very weak & nervous.
My daughter is sixteen, she plays sports but after that she complains of body ache, I can not give her medicine cause I don't want her body to get use to, please help.
I have persistent pain moving throughout my body. What could be the reason and suggests possible solution.
I have a severe headache and body pain. I have taken combiflam but no positive results are there. How can I avoid this?
Hi, I am suffering from Typhoid for past one week. I am having severe body pain and my knees are paining a lot. This is the second time I have having Typhoid within a span of one year. Please advice how to avoid this in future also medication to relive from pain.
Meri poori body me swelling ho jati h. Medicine lene per thik ho jati h par jb medicine band kar do to fir ho jati h. Aankhe, haath, pair sab swell ho jate h. Left hath me khichao b rahta h. Pora hath sidha karne per dard hota h. Kidney me stones b h. Jisse urine infaction b ho jata h. Over weight b hu. Irregular period pblm b h. Ab mujhe ye jaanna h ki mai kis chiz k liye medicine lu jo ki meri sari pblm dheere dheere khatam ho jaye.
I am a 25 year old male and have a body pain for the last 3 days. I am not able to work and even lie on the bed easily. What should I do.
I am suffering frm body pain since 2 days specially in calvs and eyes .and have fever also what should I do?
My wife, 52, suffering from asthma since her younger age, but not constantly, between 3, 4 months only, and she also having allergy problems like itching, cough and cold body pain etc. Doctor Please assist me for a good health. Thanks.
My father has got a heavy body & he has been detected as having high cholesterol but that's related with heart but he says he's been having a high body pain and doesn't wish to work ? Suggest measures and the reason behind this ?
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.