Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jagtap T NYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from acidity like this. My issue was solved By dr Jagtap T N He is so nice that even at odd hours one can call Him in case of emergency.They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a hospital.Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.one can find him at K T Hospital, kashti in Srivanda
Never once that I felt that Dr Jagtap is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I visited him because I was suffering from acute headache. He treated me very patiently and I owe him a big thank.The interior of the K T Hospital, kashti was no nicely done, it was so clean.
It has been quite some time that i was looking for a doctor who can help me in giving healhy pregnancy tips. One of my relative referred to him. He is really like god send person.The overall atmosphere in the K T Hospital is very soothing. I am really grateful that he treated me so well. I am so happy with his suggestions.
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor for your kind attention n valuable information about sleep
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are professional, very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and prompt. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagtap T N to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you very much Sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagtap T N to be helped me improve my health. Thanks
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are sensible and inspiring. thank you very much sir
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are very helpful.
Dr. Jagtap T N provides answers that are very helpful.
Hi these days I am feeling too much low, can not even wakeup at 5 am, always feel like sleepy. Please advice by seeing I drink Daily.
Male Age 32, taking thyronorm 100 mcg. Have not checked tsh for some time and not consulted doctor for few years now. Can this lead to heart issues like shortness of breath of uneasiness in breathing and sleep issued.
My dad had gone under a valve replacement surgery and before the surgery he had got brain stroke so now he has a little problem in reading. I have read about alternate treatment which can be taken within 3m from the stroke. So please let me knw if any1 knws about this.
Diarrhea is a very common condition, which is associated with the passage of the ingested fluids and foods through your colon more frequently than usual or in huge amounts. This condition is mostly caused by the action of viruses, parasites, bacteria, medications like antibiotics, certain digestive disorders, abdominal surgery, lactose intolerance, and consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol etc. Here are some of the common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from diarrhea:
- Passing watery and loose stools
- Frequent bowel movements
- Pain or cramps in the abdomen
- Feeling of nausea
- Bloating in the stomach
If you are suffering from a more serious form of diarrhea, you might also experience symptoms like:
- Presence of mucus, blood and traces of undigested food in your stool
Diarrhea mostly gets cured even without consuming any medicines within a couple of days. However, you need to consult a doctor and get proper treatment for diarrhea in the following cases:
- If you are continuously experiencing the condition for more than two days
- Your stools contain blood or are black
- Severe pain in the rectum or abdomen is bothering you
- You experience signs of dehydration like excessive thirst, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, urine of dark color or reduced frequency and amount of urination
- Your body temperature exceeds 102 F (39 C). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
For the last 1 week, I am getting less sleep. My body is tired, but when I go to sleep, my mind keeps thinking. Forever. However on my weekend I slept for 25 hrs at a stretch. What's happening to me.
It is not terrible but the sleep gets disturbed. Again I am taking the effort to go back. I do not smoke or drink. Suggest an answer for sound sleep.
Rapid Heartbeat trouble sleeping Heart and Chest pain. Breathless .and I am very fear in front of public And talking someone. And not eye contact with him And negative thoughts always And rapid heart beat When I come out from my room and talking someone .my eye was not concentrate one place when I am talking someone.
I am 26 years old female and I am having a small painless lump which varies in size on my left upper eyelid. I have no rashes or redness in the eye. What should I do to get rid of it. I am a type 1 diabetic too but I don't have any vision related issues. Please help.
I am thirty years old female, with 22 weeks of pregnancy. This is my third pregnancy and have two kids. During my second pregnancy I started to feel Braxton Hicks around 6 th month of pregnancy and at the seventh month I had preterm labour pain. I was put on complete bed rest for a month and in the beginning of the ninth month I gave birth to a baby. Now this is my third pregnancy, I have started Braxton Hicks again in 18 weeks. Had scanning in 21 weeks and everything seems to be normal with proper cervical length. Should I start taking medicines for preterm labour pain or is it normal.
Heart palpitations in my neck, feet and palms. Shortness of breath all day. Neck pain and stiffness of neck. This is from last 5 years.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions 'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
What is the main problem of heart attack. Radiation or pepsitied food. Give me solution for care of heart.
Cysticfibrosis Genmutation test positive. Having supplement of pancreatic enzyme. Suffering form cough chest Congratulations and breathing problem. Request treatment for clearing lungs and overcome breathing problem.
आदरणीय डॉक्टर साहब, मेरी उम्र 36 वर्ष है, मेरा वजन 75 Kg है, मेरा BP 155/92 के आस पास रहता है (बिना दवाई लिए) | अब मैं पिछले 4-5 महीनों से Seloken 50 MG (Metoprolol 50 mg) रोज रात को एक व Telista Trio CL 40 MG (Telmisartan 40 mg, Cilnidipine 10 mg, Chlorthalidone 12. 5 mg) रोज रात एक ले रहा हूँ इन दवाइयों के बाद मेरा BP 117/72 के आस पास रहता है | मैं जानना चाहता हूँ की क्याये दवाइयां लेना मेरे लिए सुरक्षित है?इन दवाइयों के लेते क्या मैं रक्त-दान (Blood Donate) कर सकता हूँ?कृपया विस्तार पूर्वक बताएं |
I have a sleeping problem. Yesterday had done cycling for 8 km, taken potassium rich food (eggs, milk). I had done this in evening but even than I was not feeling tired and was not even able to sleep whole night. I am facing sleeping problem since last 3-4 months. Stopped some schizophrenic medicines. I want some serious help.
Is only reocurrence of cold sore on nostril one before 3 month and another one now a symptom of hiv? No other complication.
Have sleeping issues. Unable to sleep during night thus affecting my day to day work. After having alcohol (beer) still don't tend to sleep fast enough. Would there be any pills or medication to support this. Just FYI: I drink beer quite frequently.
Being fit is a matter of striking the right balance between one’s diet as well as exercise. There are many kinds of problems that we all face when we do not strike a balance between the two. A flat stomach is a sought after feature in one’s figure. One usually ends up losing a flat stomach when you have weight gain due to pregnancy and the onset of age.
When one wants to get back a flat stomach, there are many measures that one can take because this is a very difficult thing to get back once you have put on weight because you will usually lose weight from the abdomen at the very end. Yet, one does not need to spend many hours in the gym for a flat stomach. You can also do exercises at home in order to get a flat stomach. Read on to know the secret!
- Squats: One can do squats every morning as a part of a warm up before getting into the exercises. Ensure that you hold it for a while before you release and straighten up. You can also do squats while you are standing at the kitchen counter so that you get plenty of exercise with just a few moments of hard work through various times during the day.
- Sit Ups: Sit ups are also a good form of exercise that one can do at home. Along with lunges and squats, you can also do sit ups so that you get a more toned torso with good exercise for your muscles in that area.
- Pike and Stretch: This is another very well known exercise that can easily be done at home. The pike and stretch requires you to lie on a mat, facing upwards. Then, you will have to crunch up and try and touch your toes. The next step is to bring your arms behind your head and keep them straight while you crush up one leg at a time. This should be done at least ten times so that your abs and hips are well worked out.
- The Standing Side Crunch: This crunch can be done with a chair. You need to stand on your left leg and then extend the left arm so that the right foot gets lifted off of the ground level by a few inches. Then, place the right hand behind your head with the elbow bent. After this, you will need to lift the left knee towards the right shoulder. Repeat this at least 15 times for it to show any results on your abs and abdomen area.
- The Plank: This is a very well known move that many people take to. You will have to lie down on a mat and elevate yourself on your elbows. This position will have to be held for as long as possible for maximum effect on the abs, torso, hips and the thighs and legs as well. This exercise is recommended for a flat stomach, more than any other. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.