Doctor in Shushrusha Health Cosmetology & Homeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Shushrusha Health Cosmetology & Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Supriya Joshi to be very helpful. Running nose and seezing every morning continue
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Supriya Joshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Supriya Joshi to be very helpful. Thank you mam
Dr. Supriya Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sooo much doctor
The lungs are highly prone to chronic problems. Be it asthma, bronchitis or COPD, these problems require chronic treatment and the patient is always on alert. Homeopathy believes that these are just symptoms of an underlying, deep-rooted cause and addressing the root cause can help in complete cure of symptoms. By working on the underlying problem, homeopathy attempts to:
- Prevent further damage to the organs; so disease progression is arrested
- Reduce dependency on steroids and bronchodilators, which is very common among most people with chronic respiratory disorders
- Natural and holistic treatment with minimal side effects
It is to be noted that different clinical presentations are treated with different compounds, and there are more than 25 compounds that can be used in people with chronic respiratory disorders. The doctor would choose the right compound depending on the presenting symptoms. Some of the commonly used compounds are listed below:
- Bryonia: In people with dry hacking cough and rusty sputum, this is useful. The symptoms are aggravated by any sort of motion and warm temperatures.
- Rumex: In people with dry/stringy cough, which is increased in cold temperatures and by talking, this medicine proves useful.
- Kali Bichromicum: Where the patient has yellow, sticky mucous which is worse in the morning, this compound is effective.
- Aconite: It is very useful in treating bronchitis, where there is frequent sneezing, restlessness, coryza-like symptoms or excessive perspiration. Its uniqueness is that it prevents development of a full-fledged bronchitis.
- Belladonna: This is useful in patients with bronchitis who have violent fever and distressing cough that is worse with lying down and at night. The coughing spells are dry and short with irregular breathing. There is also fullness in the chest with no pain, though children might cry with this fullness. There is increased drowsiness where patients sometimes doze off into a semiconscious state.
- Sulphur: It is very useful in people with chronic bronchitis, where the patient has significant rales (sounds due to air movement within the bronchi). This is accompanied by mucous that is thick and can contain pus. The patient could also suffer from bouts of suffocation.
- Bacillinum: It is widely used in people who tend to catch cold easily. The mucous membranes are highly irritated and the patient feels very congested.
Other useful compounds include Phosphorus, Mercurius, Antimonium tartaricum, Rumex, Puslatilla, Ipea, Chelidonium and Sulphur. As noted, with homeopathic compounds, the right compound is determined by multiple factors including the stage at which the infection is at the time of presentation, nature of the cough, type of mucus, aggravating or relieving factors, presence of a cold, overall health status, habits, etc. The doctor will identify the right compound for you after checking these, so you are advised not to self medicate.
Cystitis is a painful condition when due to the inflammation of the urinary bladder, an individual is unable to comfortably relieve himself/herself. Such conditions are often painful and cause irritation and frustration among the patients. But it should also be noted that cystitis is not an uncommon infection of the urinary tract and can be treated well. Furthermore, homeopathy tries to use the body’s own defence to cure diseases and infections; thus this is a very natural form of Cystitistreatment, which is used to cure cystitis.
The common symptoms of this disease include the urge to frequently relieve oneself, an increase in the number of times one goes to urinate, painful urination and at times all these are accompanied with vomiting and nausea.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic remedies for cystitis are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. The symptoms listed against each medicine may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting the homeopathic remedies for cystitis.
Cantharis: When the main cause of your cystitis is an inflamed bladder, Cantharis is the best remedy. Such inflammations are often accompanied with burning sensations in the urinary tract apart from a frequent urge to relieve oneself. Cantharis seems to do wonders when it comes to treating any kind of inflammation or infection. As for the burning sensation, it provides immediate relief to this. It might take some time before the cystitis is completely cured with Cantharis, but at least the patient gets some relief, gradually leading to its complete cure. The urinary tract is a very sensitive area of the human body. Any infection or inflammation in the area should be dealt with carefully. Thus, an experienced homeopathic practitioner is the right person to come to your aid. Also, it needs to be seen first whether homeopathy suits you in general or not.
Apis Mellifica: Apis has more than one use when it comes to treating cystitis. First, it is seen that Apis helps in reducing pain and burning effect while urinating in this condition, which might give rise to corroded skin. Second, it is used to treat individuals of all ages. It can be administered in the right dosage to an infant who has problems in passing urine. It can also be given to young boys who have developed cystitis due to kidney infections. Moreover, it can be used to cure cystitis in any individual who is suffering from chronic inflammation of the bladder.
Thus, Cantharis and Apis are the two most effective homeopathic remedies to cure cystitis occurring in an individual. It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!