Doctor in Manrang counselling and hypnotherapy centre
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Manrang counselling and hypnotherapy centreYour feedback matters!
I faced stress anxiety and depression 12 years back for continuous 4 years. Now im out of it but it has a very bad effect on my complete nervous system. I feel very tired and fatigue. My immune system is now very week. No doctor take my problem seriously and gives me anti depression pills. Then I feel more low. I feel that my blood is not circulating properly. I feel my brain and body very tight. My body always remain hot even im not having fever. Its all about week nervous system. Please reply to my problem.
It seems that my memory is getting weaker day by day. Now im only 18 years age but I can not concentrate properly on my studies. Nowadays I used to forget all the little little things. For ex my yesterdays dinner, etc.plz Suggest me what to do.
We as individuals are unique and blessed with independent thoughts and intellect, which help us in making decisions in life. One of the biggest decisions in life that we have to make is choosing a life partner. We may have to go through several proposals and meet lots of people before we are able to make this crucial choice and select an ideal partner to spend the rest of your life with. Many times, such decisions are made sooner and at sometimes we may have to seek the opinion of our friends, relatives and well-wishers to be able to find the perfect match.
In all cases, what really matters is that the relationship that we have build has to be strong enough to last a lifetime and that if there is any problem between the couple, they should be able to resolve it amicably, with understanding and maturity. In order to forge relationships that can last, the beginning of the association has to be crucial. There are a number of ways in which you can ensure that the beginning is smooth and that the rest of your lives are also spent in happiness.
The importance of counselling
In the modern times, when couples expect a lot more than couples of the olden times, it becomes extremely important to make sure that the couplevisits a marriage counsellor in time and is given an opportunity to get to know each other in a better manner. Here are a few ways in which counselling may be a boon for newly acquainted couples who are to get married.
- The counselling may help them realise their similarities and also understand what their strong points as a couple
- The session of understanding each other may also aid in knowing what they expect from each other in the long term rather than finding out the difficult way.
- It may also help in understanding the importance of amicable family relationships and how close and extended families help in the making of long and strong relationships.
- The pre-marriage counselling provided to couples also ensures that they are able to get a healthy and transparent forum to be able to know each other and understand what they can expect from life if they are together.
Getting the right kind of help
Although parents and elders usually advise the couple before they get married, it is important to make sure that formal counselling is also received from an expert in the field of psychology. When you choose to go to a worthy and trusted expert, you are able to ensure that the best methods of opening up to each other are used and that the session remains fruitful for the couple as well as their families in the long term. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Men with a severely bent penis, a condition frequently known as Peyronie's disease, often experience some penis health challenges. Men and their doctors usually focus on the physical difficulties and complications of having a substantially bent penis, but there can be complications in other areas as well. Perhaps most prominently, men with Peyronie's disease may find themselves experiencing significant levels of depression. Left unchecked, depression can become a terrible burden.
In Peyronie's disease, the penis is severely bent. But just how bent is that? After all, many millions of men have some degree of curvature to their penis when it is erect, and that's perfectly normal. There isn't really a cut-off point for when a bent penis becomes Peyronie's disease. Instead, a diagnosis of Peyronie's often depends on whether the degree of curvature is such that it impedes or prevents penetrative sex, or that it causes painful erections.
Most of the time, Peyronie's disease occurs when the penis endures trauma. It can be one big trauma (such as being hit in the groin by a fastball) or it can be numerous smaller traumas (such as over-aggressive handling during partner sex or masturbation). When such trauma occurs, the damaged tissue heals itself by laying down a layer of plaque. But the plaque is not as flexible and pliable as the damaged tissue and cannot stretch in the same way. Thus, when the penis becomes erect, the undamaged portions extend as they usually do; however, the damaged section stops expanding after a certain point, causing the penis to bend in that direction.
Clearly, the penis is of great importance to a man; for some men, a great deal of their feelings about themselves and their masculinity relate to the penis. A very bent penis can make a man feel his penis is deformed or make him worry about what his partner(s) may think of it. And in some cases, the bending physically prevents the man from engaging in penetrative sex. All this can lead a man into feelings of depression. One survey of 98 men with Peyronie's disease found that 48% of them were clinically depressed.
Many people, especially men, have a very difficult time acknowledging depression and therefore have difficulty getting treatment for it. The very best thing a man with depression can do is to seek help from a professional, such as a psychotherapist or a social worker. A professional can help a man work through the issues causing depression and recommend strategies for dealing with it.
In addition, the following tips can help fight depression:
- Focus on the positive. Identify things that are going well and keep them in focus.
- Socialize. In general, people feel better when they do not isolate themselves.
- Talk about it. Find a trusted, non-judgmental friend or lover and talk about Peyronie's and why it is bringing about feelings of depression.
- Laugh. Studies prove that laughter really can help alleviate symptoms of depression.
- Watch the diet. Certain food and drink choices can influence depression. Alcohol, for example, can easily worsen depression. On the other hand, foods with omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon and mackerel, and those rich in B vitamins, like leafy green vegetables, can help lighten a person's mood.
Depression isn't the only complication of a bent penis, of course. Regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help to address some of the other issues. For example, penis skin needs to be as supple and elastic as possible; a crème with vitamin C, which helps promote elasticity in penis skin, can be a boost in this area. In addition, plaque build-up can sometimes lead to a diminished sensation in the penis. A crème with L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient, is better positioned to help restore some of that lost sensitivity.
I am in depressed because l lost very close last year which is my soul in life and from that time I am in depressed.
Doctor I had been diagnosed of depression. My doctor prescribed this medicine for me. But after taking cyclotin 20 and fluvoxin CR 50, it I have faced suicidal thoughts. I have been even more depressed and tensed after that. I contacted my doctor, but he wants me to continue with my dose. Can you please suggest me what should I do because my conditions are worse than before?
Depression is more than just feeling low or down. It is a serious illness that is caused by various changes in the brain chemistry. There are a lot of factors that cause depression, which range from genetics to change in hormone level, stress, grief, medical conditions and other life circumstances. All these can lead to depression and that is something which does not go away on its own. However, there are a few efficient ways through which patients can deal with depression. These are as follows:
- Exercise: Taking a brisk walk for fifteen to twenty minutes every day can be very healthy, not only for your body, but also for your mental health as well. Dancing, jogging, cycling and yoga are alternatives as well. Although, people who are depressed might not feel like doing any of those things, but one should try to do them anyway. Once a person gets into the exercising routine, they will start noticing the change in their mood. Deep breathing, yoga exercises and meditation can also help people feel better and less depressed.
- Anti-depressants: Three brain chemicals that are responsible for handling your mood are norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine. During depression, the brain circuits that make use of these chemicals stop working properly. In this case, antidepressants can be very useful. These tweak the chemicals that run through the brain and help improve your overall mood.
- Psychotherapy: It is a method through which therapists find out a person’s everyday stressors. This therapy is a powerful treatment for depression. Combining psychotherapy with medications can be even better and more effective. This also makes the symptoms easier to take. When a person talks about his feelings and problems with a stranger, it can help him or her release certain amount of stress.
- Social support: Talking to a friend or attending group therapies has proven to be beneficial. However, it is important that the person you talk to is someone who you will feel comfortable around. Therefore, it could be someone you know or someone who empathises with you. This is possible either with your close ones or group therapies where the people you talk with, have been going through the same problem you have.
- Meditation: Calmness and meditation can help you channelize your positive energy and thoughts over the negative ones. It can help a person see new perspective, develop forgiveness and compassion. Much like exercise, meditating briefly can help you gain immediate effects. It helps a person get over depression. This happens over time. One might not be successful in releasing their stress at once. It is a process that takes time.
The treatment that you get for your depression will depend on the kind of depression that you have. Some might get psychotherapy while others might get antidepressants or for some, exercise could be enough.