Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dev hospitalYour feedback matters!
Fitness tip for working woman # 1: Stay active throughout the day
Walk and talk with a hands-free as much as possible, stand up maybe during meetings, or keep standing while working if you do not have much typing work to do. Take a short walk during your lunch break, take short breaks every half hour where you walk around for a minute and then get back to your desk. The options are there, you just have to make up your mind and do it.
Fitness tip for working woman # 2: Store your house with healthy snacks
Even if you have the habit of snacking throughout the day, healthy snacks will come to your rescue, instead of harming your health. So, stock up with all the healthy snacks to stay away from various lifestyle diseases.
Fitness tip for working woman # 3: Create an effective exercise pattern
Choose an exercise pattern according to your own convenience. Try adapting to strength training, for at least 20 minutes at least twice a week or interval training like walking or running which will help to tone your entire body.
Fitness tip for working woman # 4: Eat a good breakfast
Working women should also maintain a proper diet with the workouts in order to stay healthy. Include lots of fresh fruits in your breakfast, as fresh fruits that contain glucose will help to keep sweet cravings at bay. With fresh fruits you can also include some dry fruits in your breakfast for energy.
Fitness tip for working woman # 5: Turn on the magic of treadmill
Just do a 10 minutes treadmill session along with holding a 3-5 pound dumbbell in each hand. Set the speed to brisk walk. Do one-minute set each of biceps curls, triceps extensions, side laterals, and standing triceps one after another as you walk. This exercise will tone your upper body as well as pump your heart smoothly.
Fitness tip for working woman # 6: Crunches technique
Most of the times, women tend to use their neck muscles more than their abs when they do crunches. This practice is completely a waste of time. Instead focus back to your abdominal muscles by pressing your tongue flush against the roof of your mouth before starting your crunches.
Fitness tip for working woman # 7: Drink lots of water
Enough water is very essential for the proper functioning of your body. Keep drinking water at regular intervals, so that you don't de-hydrate yourself.
Fitness tip for working woman # 8: Chart your progress
To stay focused and motivated, make a fitness report card for your own reference. Jot down the subjects as various workouts you will be trying out, and grade yourself as you progress. This will help you to be motivated and will help you to notice various improvements.
Fitness tip for working woman # 9: Reduce refined carbs intake
Limit your refined carb rich foods like cookies, chocolates, honey and white rice. When you eat a refined carb rich food, it will spike your blood sugar level and further will produce more insulin which will increase the fat in your body.
Fitness tip for working woman # 10: Never overdo anything
Women need not more than an hour of health and fitness training. Hence, never over do any form of exercise as doing extra exercises or spending more time in the gym, will just make you tired and exhausted. Hence, focus on limited exercises within a certain time frame to make your training session fun and effective.
Fitness tip for working woman # 11: Recover from all desk jobs
Take a rubber band or hair scrunchie. Take the affected hand and touch all five finger tips together, forming a sort of point. Slip the band or scrunchy around all five fingers and draw them apart against the resistance of the band. It's like a reverse squeeze. Do this casually whenever you have time - in between emails, at home while watching TV, even while driving. This will relax your fingers, hands and can act as a stress buster.
Fitness tip for working woman # 12: Be flexible
Trying to stick to a routine may get impossible at times. So if you have dedicated your mornings to workouts, and something comes up, be open enough to take it in your stride. Instead of sticking to a routine, make up your mind that you will go to the gym, anytime in the day whenever you have a window of an hour. If you have to attend a meeting, start 45 minutes earlier. Go to the gym, change and then go on your way. Giving yourself some leeway is the key here.
Fitness tip for working woman # 13: Workout with a buddy
If you are bored to work out alone, then call your best friend or take your pet along with for a workout session. Working out with someone whom you know will help you to achieve goals and keep you motivated as well. Besides, working out in company is always fun and cool.
Fitness tip for working woman # 14: Carbs are important
Carbs are very important, as they fuel your body with energy. Hence, up your intake of fruits and other high-fiber crackers. Also include some protein in your diet, so that the carbs break down more slowly.
Fitness tip for working woman # 15: Stretching is crucial
Warming up your muscles before starting up your exercise routine is very important. Warm ups will prevent muscle injury during workouts. Thus, before starting any workout regime, start at the lowest speed and increase it gradually.
Fitness tip for working woman # 15: Never focus on weight loss
If you just focus on reducing the numbers on your scale, then ultimately you will land up gaining pounds. Instead, you goal should be to maintain a healthy and fit life, by eating right food and practicing right exercise.
Fitness tip for working woman # 16: Pre-workout snack is important
Munching on a energy bar before the gym can actually pump up your energy, as all those bars are high in fiber and sugar. If you're very hungry beforehand, opt for a banana instead which is digested super quickly and will also provide the necessary energy.
Fitness tip for working woman # 17: Keep an eye on your heart rate
Women should work out at 75-85% of their maximum heart rate. When your heart rate is too low, it's a sign that you're not working to your full potential. Too high a rate, on the other hand, shows that you're pushing yourself to a potentially dangerous level. Keep a heart rate monitor on hand or do a manual count incrementally during your workout to ensure that you're reaching, but not exceeding, your ideal target heart rate.
Fitness tip for working woman # 18: Pay attention how you sit
If you're sitting, you may find it most comfortable for your monitor to be at or even slightly above eye level. This helps you look straight ahead without requiring downward head tilt, which often leads the rest of the upper thoracic into a slumping pattern - especially if you're not vigilant and you're prone to lapsing back into bad habits. This simple habit change will go a long way in ensuring reduced back, neck and shoulder aches that are so common among the cubicle crowds.
Fitness tip for working woman # 19: Be happy
As the popular saying goes,' Laughter is the best medicine' and it is 100% percent true . When you laugh out loud or just are happy, your body will release feel good hormones and this will kill the villain stress hormone cortisol. Hence, giggle as much as you can to achieve good health by watching back to back comedy videos or by joining a laughter club. Besides, laughter is also a very good workout option to tone your face muscles.
# 20: Never hurry for results
Finally, remember that even if you follow all these tips, there will be ups and downs, setbacks and victories. Just be patient, and don't give up.
Wash with hot water only. It may seem counterintuitive, but washing your vagina with soap, whether it's bar soap or liquid, isn't the best way to keep clean. The vagina actually stays quite clean on its own without the help of outside cleansers.[ Like other parts of the body, the vagina has a pH level that needs to be maintained within a certain range - 3.5 and 4.5, to be specific - in order to prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria and facilitate the growth of good bacteria. Using harsh cleansers can upset the balance, leading to infection, irritation, and even bad smells.
- People often refer to the entire area "down there" as the vagina, but remember that the vagina is actually the tube-like muscle located inside your body. The vulva, the skin outside the vagina, may be cleansed with no-frills bar soap, as long as you don't find that it irritates your skin.
- If you do end up washing your vagina with soap, make sure to thoroughly rinse it with warm water so that no traces of soap are left behind. Soap left inside the vagina can cause irritation.
Don't use douches or feminine sprays. Douching with chemicals that are supposed to make your vagina smell like a field of flowers actually ends up having quite the opposite effect.They wash out all the healthy bacteria that helps your vagina stay clean and infection-free. The chemicals left behind by douches can cause irritation and even burning, and the same goes for feminine sprays. If you keep your vagina healthy using other methods, there will be no need to try to make it smell different.
- Scented creams marketed as a way to change the smell of your vagina can cause the same problems, so these should also be avoided. The same goes for scented pads and tampons and scented wipes.
- If you feel like you absolutely have to use a scent on your vagina, go for something completely natural and chemical free. You can make your own body spray by mixing a few drops of an essential oil like rose, lavender or lemongrass with water in a spray bottle. Use the body spray after showering, and make sure you're completely dry before getting dressed.
- Have good hygiene during your period. Many women experience an increased rate of vaginal infections when they're menstruating, since having blood in the vagina changes its pH and throws things out of balance. To stay healthy during your period, practice the following habits:
- Change your tampon frequently. Tampons absorb menstrual blood, and if you leave them in too long, you're keeping the blood in your vagina where it can change your pH. Make sure you change your tampon every few hours to keep this from happening.
- Don't use pads or panty liners for longer than necessary. Wearing pads and panty liners all month long or after your period is over can lead to skin irritation.
- Consider getting a menstrual cup. These rubber cups are inserted in the vagina to catch the blood, then rinsed out with hot water every few hours. Menstrual cups are a chemical-free choice for handling your period, and they can be really helpful if you tend to get irritated by tampons and pads.
- Wipe from front to back. It's important to wipe from front to back, rather than the reverse, to keep fecal matter from entering your vagina and causing an infection. Use plain, unscented toilet paper to wipe. Avoid using wet wipes or any other product that contains perfumes and chemicals.