Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Prachi VaishYour feedback matters!
I am kind of loosing interest from everything and everyone. I can't concentrate and don't even like to talk to anyone. I just spend my whole day sitting alone. What should I do.
I am 32 years old and I am in the habit of chewing Tobacco blended Gutkha for the last 7 years. My consumption is 30 small packets per day. I trying to leave this habit by gradual reduction but I am unable to leave this habit, as the instinct is more and compelling my feeling to take more Gutkha instead of leaving. Please suggest the available methods so that I can get rid of this habit once for all. Please advise.
I have 24yrs old i'm using the hans and tobacco in previous 2years I couldn't stop now how can I out from this happens.
Hello. I frequently suffer from headaches, severe fatigue and find difficulty in concentrating on a thing and to memorize anything. Earlier it was not so. I am a good student but now these things are happening. Are these the symptoms of any disease or any internal problem. Please help me.
My cousin is alcohol addict. He was in de-addiction camp for 3 months. But has started drinking again. Please advice. Thanks.
I have pressure on my mind due to tension of exams preparation then how I can relax my mind to do better work.
I have been in depression from 4 months. And I can't sleep at night. Sometimes I break down. and cry all the time at night. What should I do doctor? Please help me out.
I am feeling neglected by them who are not my blood related, and with whom I thought I am very close too. Cant ignore or avoid them as I cant afford to. Please. Help.
Dear Sir / Madam Please note my Mummy who is 68 years old, she is suffering from Cervical Compression Myelopathy and doctor are suggesting surgery since last two months her right hand is not working pls inform which is the best doctor for surgery in Hyderabad and what are the success rate.
I do not want to do masturbating, I don't like but I can't control when that type of feeling and I can't concentrate on my studies properly. My mind is totally diverted whn that type of feeling comes. What can I do?
I have a habit of not remembering things I put on particular places like if I put my bikr keys at some place then after some time if I have to go outside I can not remember where it is! how can I overcome this disease?
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.