Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Prachi Vaish
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Prachi VaishYour feedback matters!
I am Male age 72 pune based suffering from chronic insomnia from last 25 years the day I left alcohol. Sleeps comes only after 2 a. M after having taken homeopathy and allopathy medicines. Also depression, anxiety, fear, tensions.
Hello, I used to be shy going to public places till last year but it now turned into irritation when I enter crowded areas. Is this any kind of symptom to anything? Is there a way that I can overcome the fear of public places.
I'm sam I have smoking habit before 3 years bt now that may cases me and I'm having the habit of hand job but still now I can't leave hand job what can I do.
How to overcome the negativity given by other people who constantly want to make U depress. Should I fight always, it spoils my mood or what should I do to avoid depression.
I am 20 year old male. Whenever I start concentrating on any academy related topic in some deep. Then I feel ache on my brain. And it becomes difficult to concentrate further. What should I do.
Which foods can I take for High BP and for maintaining good heart and Brain? Can I practice Yoga, Pranayama and light exercise? I am 24 and suffering from Cervical, high bp and anxiety problems. I am having problems with eye heaviness, vertigo and weakness too. Pls help me.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.