Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Prachi Vaish
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Prachi VaishYour feedback matters!
I'm a alcoholic person since 10years. I can't live a day without drink any alcohol. How can I leave this thing?
I am so much Internet addicted. Always be in youtube facebook what's app. I can't do anything without Internet. I am really afraid of this. Suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from depression and mental problem. I have also faced a problem of migraines how can I prevent this disease?
What happens if two or three avil 25 mg tablets are taken at night time before going to bed. Not on a regular basis as my friend suffers from love failure and she had it and told me. What will be the symptoms? Will there be any side effects later in future. Please tell me so I can do help her from problems.
I am going in depression & feel my mind is hang & pain type pain in mind. I am feeling looser & helpless & nervous. Mind is not concentrated because my taste is very bad & my neighborhood is bad.
I am 28 years old. I feel irritation with voices, when someone sneeze, when someone belch, when my mom wake up at mid-night to go to washroom, when she sing any song, I feel angry and abuse them. How to I can stop this, Why I abuse them while I do same same things. But If others do I feel irritation.
Want to Reduce cholesterol levels and Reduce weight. Please suggest something. I am a social drinker. Alcohol twice a month.Please tell.
I was in a relationship with a Muslim girl. After a steady relationship of six months , she broke up with me. Since then I have almost become mad without her. Different symptoms of ecstasy like shedding of tears, bodily hairs standing erect ,horripilation manifested in my body. I went into severe depression. I cannot forget her. Please help me. I am in very need of help. I have dealt with many counsellors ,psychologists but nothing helped me. Please help me.
Once I am Going to study something it looks like I have full knowledge of it & while writing nothing is there in mind but only a few lines. Whts the problem?
Sir I am 19 year old. I am suffering from various abdominal problem like constipation, digestion problem. Sir I am drinking water 4to5 litre daily. Also I move daily but still the constipation problem not clear. Due to this I am always get depressed. Sir please suggests me some medicine.
1. Focus on your positive qualities. It’s true that we can all improve in some ways – but start by finding your good qualities – and recognise that these are a major part of who you are.
2. Be aware of, and fight against, your negative self-talk. Negative self talk can quickly snowball and become an angry tirade against yourself – so you become your own worst critic and your own worst enemy. Instead, choose to respect yourself, to love, affirm and believe in yourself.
3. Don’t dwell on things you know you cannot change. We all have imperfections, weaknesses and flaws. They’re really not that crucial, and they’re not that big a deal. Try to keep them in perspective – and change what you CAN change.
4. Make your own decisions – don’t always look to others, and think that they know better … But choose to trust yourself.
6. Always try to do your best – as that’s all that is required. You’re a normal human being who’ll sometimes get it wrong. Get up, forgive youself, then just choose to move on.
5 years ago a strategy happened to me and from that strategy I feel very inactive shameful every time guilt sometimes happy sometimes sad anxiety feeling and smokes a lot also my weight is not gaining.
Hi doctor, I get full shakiness in hands, legs, head become heavy and slightly giddiness feeling comes. I eat still I get it. What could be the problem I am taking antidepressants as two years back I was into depression.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.