Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Viraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. VirajYour feedback matters!
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Sir, I have a problem private part strong pain after 1 year that is reason was continue masturbation bad effect is private part? That is solution sonography?
I was having pcos but now my period is regular. Generally my period lasts for 5 days. My period date is 19th. This month it came on 21 and lasts for only 2 days and now I am having white discharge and also my nipples are paining badly. Why is it happening. And also this month my period was lighter than the other months. Please tell me the reason.
Which is healthy rice or roti. What I should avoid to have n when n how much if I am intending to loose weight. Bcoz most of time as an indian I have roti or rice with any vegetable curry.
Sometimes I spot for 2 days and then get a regular flow. Is this ok? I am taking duphaston and my period is regular. I am not pregnant although we are trying.
I am 30 yr old I have semen analysis test report. I am updating semen analysis report to you. Please suggest is this report normal. Please find below semen analysis report details. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION: Quantity: 1.0ml color: pearly white Viscosity: + Reaction: Alkaline Liquefaction Time: 30 min MICROSCOPICAL EXAMINATION: Total sperm count: 45 millions /ml (normal Range: 40-120 mil/ml) Motility: Active Motile: 25% Sluggishly Motile: 35% Non Motile: 40% MORPHOLOGY: Normal forms: 70% Abnormal forms: 30% PUS Cells: 3-4 /hpf Epithelial Cells: 1-2 /hpf Rbcs: 1-2 /hpf IMPRESSION: Mild Olicoscermia please suggest me.
I am male 30 year old. I have gastric problem and smtime it hurtburnt. So, I confused it there any problem my heart. Also what is best solution for gastric problem.
Sir, My wife is suffering from pain at lower abdominal and the period motion is very high on 3rd day of period.
The body and its functions depend to a great extent on the play of hormones, which can greatly affect how we function and the quality of life that we enjoy. Men and women have many different kinds of hormones. Testosterone is a male hormone that is found mainly in the testicles of males, and is responsible for the development of their sexual behaviour and other typical male characteristics.
Why Measure Testosterone?
This hormone affects the physical, mental and emotional side of men to a great extent and an alteration can also cause health problems. For example, symptoms like sudden weight gain and mood swings are just a few that can point towards a low T score, which is a measure of testosterone. This is why it is important to measure the levels of this hormone.
There are many ways to measure testosterone levels in men, which are as follows.
- Sweat: One of the foremost ways to measure testosterone levels is to get acquainted with the sweat and its smell, which is basically a function of the apocrine glands. The more you sweat, the more testosterone you have in your body.
- Testicles: The size of the testicles also determines how much testosterone your body is producing. The smaller the size, the lower the level; while larger and firmer testicles will mean that your body is producing high levels of testosterone.
- Erections: The erection that a male enjoys is driven basically by the level of testosterone being produced in the body. The size and frequency of the erection basically speaks volumes of the T score. Infrequent and small erections can point at low levels of testosterone, low levels of nitric oxide, as well as malfunctioning dopamine receptors.
- Saliva and blood spot test: This home-based test kit or a blood test at the doctor's clinic, can measure the level of testosterone that is being produced in the body, with the help of a vial that can ask for either saliva or blood In this method, you need to remember that the T score depends on the time of the day and is usually highest in the morning. Also, a blood test conducted by a doctor will have more accurate results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.