Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and from the last few months I feel very bad I always think about my death. it's happening with me from the last 4 to 5 months I searched many websites to get the answer but didn't get any proper advise. My health is not good at the moment I feel very weakness kindly guide what should I do?
What is the effect of moderate alcohol on body and which is the second most common organ effected by alcohol abuse.
He had depression earlier. After medication he became normal. Now that condition rearrived and he is suffering again from depression. Rx for that?
I'm 13, I do drugs, heroin actually. And I smoke weed. And i'm sexually active" I have unprotected sex" I'm afraid that i'm addicted cause I can't stop drugs. I feel dizzy and throw up after each injection. What is it?
I just married 3mths back I asked my wife will take you out for movie or we will go outside and come. She told I am not interested to go anywhere. Recently she spoke with my mom rashly with my mom. Please suggest me y she is doing like this.
Simple question How to increase my level of IQ? IQ near to the greatest mind In other words, god gift.
Depression is a genuine condition that affects the brain. Anyone experiencing depression will let you know, that it is not “just in your head”. Depression is more than simply feeling down. It is a serious sickness brought about by changes in the brain’s science.
A lot of factors add to it including hereditary qualities changes in hormone levels, certain restorative conditions, stress, sorrow or troublesome life conditions. Depression can be caused by many factors. In spite of the fact that researchers think that depression is a brain issue; the verbal confrontation tells us about correct causes. Many factors may add to the problem of depression, including hereditary qualities, changes in hormone levels, certain therapeutic diseases, stress, pain, or substance abuse. Any of these factors alone or together can tell the particular changes in the brain’s science that lead to the numerous signs of depression.
Some of the treatments for depression are as follows:
- Workout: General exercise can be as important as taking medications for depression. Not just exercise helps serotonin, endorphins, and other great happiness chemicals, it triggers the development of new brain cells just like antidepressants do.
- The right kind of food: Eating right is critical for both your physical and psychological well-being. Eating little but around six meals a day can help you keep your energy up and minimise state of mood swings. While you might be attracted to sugary foods for the brisk help they give, complex starches are a better decision.
- Rest: Rest strongly affects the state of mind. When you do not get enough rest, your depressive side effects will be more terrible. Lack of sleep leads to irritation, gloom, pity, and tiredness. Make sure that you are getting enough rest every night. Not many individuals do well if they sleep for less than seven hours a night.
- Social support: Solid informal organisations decrease detachment, which is a key hazard figure for depression. Stay in touch with loved ones, or think about joining a class or a group therapy. Volunteering is a magnificent approach to get social support and help other people while additionally helping yourself.
- Stress decrease: Roll out improvements throughout your life to overcome and diminish stress. An excessive amount of stress leads to depression and puts you at risk for future breakdowns.
- Relaxing techniques: Relaxing systems may decrease stress and support sentiments of satisfaction and prosperity. Attempt yoga, deep breathing, dynamic muscle relaxation and meditation.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture, the method of using fine needles on particular points on the body for remedial reasons, is progressively being explored as a treatment for depression, with some examinations demonstrating promising outcomes. In case that you choose to attempt acupuncture, ensure that you locate an authorised specialist.