Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
I feel lonely bcuz some friends are true some friends are bad but I'm sharing my feelings why I feel lonely.
I am suffering from agoraphobia panic attack anxiety last 2 year I taking regularly allopathic medicine but not improve.
Doctor I am studying in class 12 so please tell me how can I improve my concentration power and how can I sharp my memory.
Hello doctor I am a patient from 6 month and under treatment a MD doctor .sir while went to the doctor he prescribe me olimelt 15 twice a day .after 10 days later he deducted doses then he suggest olimelt 20 just one per day and he asked me for appointment after 45 days later but since then I did not meet the doctor and now I'm much better than before . Sir I would like to say should I take the medicine by deducted the dose just like olimelt 7.5 or 10 suggest some thing because the doctor is too much for me can't bear it.
How to avoid smoking? My friends always have urge to smoke as they r practicing from before 15 years. Its quite irritating to someone who is standing next to them. Is there any remedy to control smoking or to avoid smoking? How to change them? Will there be any effects on body like constipation after quitting smoking?
How should I remembering the topics which I have learnt for exams? On exam day I forgot th topic.. Help me.
My son is mentally retarded. He is now 8years 9 months old. Now he walks in home fluently. In outside he fears. He can not talk. He tries to talk. He understand our talks in home. He recognises his father, mother,grandfather, grandmother and his sister. Is there any chance of improvement after proper medication. And how much it cast? Please help me.
My father is 85 years old and he is facing problem in his vocal code his voice volume is also decreasing day by day. In morning the voice is even better but as the day passes his struggle increases. We consulted a Dr. too he mentioned the decease as " Left v.c. Palsy" he gave following medicines for 7 dayz. 1 Tab defect 12 mg (Twice a. Day) 2 Tab Neurobion force 3 Tab dompan Please sir tell me in detail what decision should we take according to his age.
I am experiencing irregular periods. Usually I had bleeding for 5 days and very mild and bearable pain. Bleeding was more during the 2nd 3rd and 4th day. Done. Over But since two cycles it continues till 7 days accompanied by severe pain in lower abdominal region and feeling of vomiting and loo but doesn't happen and make me feel worsen. I am having change in my daily schedule because of exams (no stress) and bit irregular food habits. I was even having regular safe sex few weeks ago for 2 weeks. What should I do?
I had an accident two months ago aND I have had problems with my heart and sleeping since is this just anxiety?
I am 58 years male. I am suffering from Agora phobia for the past 30 years. I tried many medicine as per doctors advice. Recently one doctor prescribed. Nexito 10 mg (acetolopram) and Clonazep. 5 mg (clonazepam). Earlier I could not able to go even half a km from my house without accompanying some known person. Now after taking nexito and clonazrp I could able to go 10 km lonely, but stil I am afraid to travel lonely in trains or buses to long distances. Could you please help me doctor.
I lost somebody close last year and since then very feel depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Dear doctor am 27 year male and am working in private sector and am suffering from mental illness which I noticed myself I think lot about past and future after then I get nervous and depression from this I am facing lack of confidence and I couldn't do any work with confidently now a days I am getting angry from silly unusual things and I will get panic when doing work. May be I am suffering from some mental disorders from this I am getting mentally weaker day by day and am going to get Marry soon but I am worrying how should I lead my Life happily and confidently in my career and personal life please suggest some helpful things. And please suggest how to overcome stress and how to get rid out from depression and anxiety.
I am 56 years old and I am not able to control my anger, which gives me tensions and bad experiences. Kindly advise.
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.