Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh B Shah
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh B ShahYour feedback matters!
My hair is getting white and I never used any kind of hair chemicals. I used many solutions for my hair but I can't see the results yet?. What should I do now?
I am suffering from some medium level hair loss recently and I was thinking about getting it checked but I can not afford an expensive treatment. So please can you tell me how can I control it.
I am facing a problem of extreme hair loss for past 3 weeks. I'm really worried. I know it's not hereditary. I use loreal hair fall control shampoo and I have also started taking biotin tablets for past one week but can't see any improvement. I'm also medically fit. Kindly help.
Skin is very dry, specially face. There are white dead skin comes out around nose. And lips crack a lot. Dandruff and hair fall as well.
I have two big red rash on my skin of pennis it is causing severe itching at night also causing swelling sometimes .if I apply any fungal ointment itching is more please give Sol.
I'm 29. My beard hairs are white & I don't k Like to shave Daily. It looks very bad white hairs on beard Daily if I don't shave everyday. Is there something practical and sure that can be done to avoid white hairs on beard and scalp. Especially for BEARD.
I am 16 years old and I am getting many pimples and acne on my face I have used many face washes for this but there is no change so please can you suggest me some natural remedies.
I have a white stain and scalp on my face, tell me the treatment. Please Anyone Doctors tell me the treatment.
I'm 23 of 23 years. In this summer I faced a new problem, my hand and feet are getting dried too much nd getting tight.
Respected sir I have an acne scar mark and pitting on face can you suggest me which treatment is better 1) ultrasound ultrasonic photon led anti aging wrinkle therapy or led photon skin rejuvenation ems mesotherapy electroporation radio frequency skin care tighten lifting therapy?
My hairs are falling frequently. Daily i am doing headbath..otherwise my bald is clearly visible to everyone.kindly help.
I have pimples and their marks on my face since last one months. How can I get rid of pimples and their marks?
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.