Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Mahendra Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek Mahendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 88 kg weight and 19 years old can you tell me some diet plan how can I reduce my weight upto 15 kg from now so that I can my daily routine.
Sir, I am mating daily or sometime twice or thrice in a day with my ex and I take approx 10 to 15 minutes to cum. I want to know that is it right or should I avoid this frequent sex? How much sex should one have? Is mating in excess safe? Can I have any sexual problem in future by doing sex in excess? What should I do? How much sex should I do in week or month? Its my humble request to you sir to guide me into this matter pls pls.
Stretch Marks are long, limit streaks, stripes or lines that create on the skin; and which vary in shade from the encompassing skin. They are the consequence of a sudden extending of the skin and are to a great degree normal. Anybody can create extend marks, in spite of the fact that they tend to influence a greater number of women than men do.
Stretch Marks can be obvious on body parts including the tummy, thighs, hips, bosoms, upper arms, and lower back. The stretch marks frame in the center layer of the skin; when there is a consistent stretch, the layer tears, leaving stretch marks.
This kind of scarring happens when the skin cannot skip back after a time of exceptional development, be that because of pregnancy, weight pick up, or amid adolescence. Extraordinary weight reduction can likewise make stretch marks more obvious, and some extend marks emerge accordingly of intense injury influencing the skin, (for example, a pile up when vigorously pregnant).
Stretch Marks are generally a somewhat red or purple shade in the first place, blurring with time to shimmering white lines that could possibly vanish.
Quick actualities on Stretch Marks
Here are some key focuses about Stretch Marks. More detail and supporting data is in the fundamental article. The pervasiveness of Stretch Marks ranges from 40-90%, contingent upon race, age and sex. Both genders are influenced; by Stretch Marks. Around 70% of young women create Stretch Marks amid adolescence. Around 40% of young men create Stretch Marks amid adolescence.
Stretch Marks can happen amid pregnancy, pubescence, after quick weight pick up, amid different medicinal conditions and in the wake of utilizing certain drugs. Stretch Marks regularly show up after the 25th week of pregnancy.
Regular territories for Stretch Marks to emerge incorporate the midriff, bosoms, hips, flank, hindquarters and thighs. Stretch Marks are more typical in youthful pregnant women. Cocoa spread is not successful in counteracting Stretch Marks.
Laser treatment has demonstrated powerful for stretch check expulsion.
What are Stretch Marks?
Stretch Marks are likewise called striae distensae, SD, striae, striae atrophicans and striae gravidarum. They are dermal scars or deforming injuries described by straightening and decay (squandering or degeneration) of the epidermis (the peripheral layer of the skin).
Stretch Marks are direct, smooth groups on the skin, that contingent upon skin shading, can show up as red or purple and which blur after some time to leave shiny pale marks.
Happening in 40-90% of women, Stretch Marks seem taking after fast rehashed over-stretch of the skin over powerless connective tissue.
The most widely recognized zones influenced are
Skin changes are normal in pregnancy with extend marks happening in more than 70% of pregnant women, as a rule following 25 weeks of gestation.
Stretch Marks are not medicinally; unsafe but rather can be a reason for stylish concern and tension. For a few people, Stretch Marks are such a huge restorative worry, to the point that they influence nature of life. They can distort, bringing on enthusiastic and mental misery, particularly amid pubescence, the last phases of pregnancy (when they are most noticeable), in the postnatal period where they seem pale, or after noteworthy weight loss.
This kind of dermatological scarring is especially testing and has a tendency to happen with
- Rapid weight pick up
- Numerous therapeutic conditions
- Certain remedial mediations
Stretch Marks are regular amid the later phases of pregnancy; their event depends on a great extent on skin sort and skin flexibility.
Preparatory research in women experiencing a moment Caesarian segment has uncovered that the more noteworthy the seriousness of Stretch Marks in pregnancy the more probable it is that intraperitoneal bonds are available, which may convolute the second C-area or other stomach surgery.
Intraperitoneal attachments were available in half of those with extreme striae gravidarum, 30% of those with mellow stretch marks, and less than 1 in 10 (9.1%) of those with no Stretch Marks. Hormones are created amid pregnancy that; mellow pelvic tendons and increment their adaptability. Hormones likewise relax skin filaments, giving an expanded danger of Stretch Marks.
Stretch Marks show up on the midriff as the infant develops and it happens once in the skin covering the thighs and bosoms.
The body experiences quick development cycles amid adolescence, which can bring about the improvement of Stretch Marks. In people, Stretch Marks checks ordinarily emerge on the shoulders and back, while females commonly create Stretch Marks blemishes on the hips, thighs and bosoms.
Quick weight pick up
Stretch Marks may likewise emerge if a man puts on weight quickly, for example, when jocks and competitors drastically increment bulk over a brief timeframe.
But I am suffering with abdominal pain and back pain from 3 days but still period is not coming may I know after how many days of symptoms the period will come.
I am rahul 25 years old I am have nightfall problems in sleeping full on body weakness thats type wht should we do.
Hello Dr. I'm 33 yrs old married man. I want to reduce my belly fat as soon as possible. I always go for morning walk for 5 km. I take 1 lemon and 2 teaspoon honey. I am non veg. Please recommend me a food diet and exercise.
Hi! I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering from pimples and holes on my face. How to reduce this face pores?
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!