Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu PatelYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 years nd sometimes I face pain on my testicle at the time when I am sexually Active with my partner. When I do not masturbate the pain remains for few yours bt after masturbation the pain vanishes. Some tissues on the testicle seems to b large. Can you tell me the problem?
My RT ear is irritating and pus coming out, during cold and cough. If no cold no discharge from ear. When takes full of air into my cheeks blows tightly air leaking from my ears. One year back doctor told a hole in ear. How it can be covered or required operation.
Hello sir, I am worried about my sleeping timings. I do not get sleep in time. I just not get asleep by 4 a.m. In the morning which is deteriorating my lifestyle pretty well. Suggest me some various efficient ways to fall asleep.
I am 23 years old, my chest was injured 5 months ago, I suffered low pain while breathing, stretching, playing, every day, how long it will last?
I am suffering from some sexual problems. My problems is injunction of sperm is very early my family life spoils day per day can you help me for that.
I am 44 years male, I would like to know that should we sleep 8 hours in a stretch or 7 hours in the night and 1 hours in the afternoon. I mean can we break the 8 hours of sleep in two parts?
What is the symptoms of typhoid. What should I do for first aid medicine. What is your prescriptions?
Hi doc .I want to reduce my stomach .as it has increased a bit .m getting mrd after 4 mnth oly stomach has increased .so could you please help me out for it. .
While I came back from swimming day before, I felt severe pain in my ear. I took" zerodol-sp" 1 bds but today when I got up at 5.00 am it was paining upto neck. What should I do to stop infection? early reply shall help me a lot. Thanks.
I am 20years old male and I have problem that is swet coming from hands and legs every 10mints. What should I do?
I am 18 years old I suffering from fever from 2 days even I take tablets it did not reduce so now what to do?
Is there any homeowner medicine for my sabecious cyst on my head. There are many appearing on my head.
Red eyes for 14 days. Muje acute fever sa b lagra h. Shyad tbiyt thk n h. What should I do so. Suggests please asap.
Hi, my question my expected periods day was 3rd feb and I missed my periods its 7days today but still no periods is their and facing headache, lower abdomen mild cramp and mild back pain when I stand for more time, dizziness, and shortness of breath, hungry all the time, motion comes after 2 to 3 days, when no motion not comes I feel bloating, little bit pain in nipples, today in the morning I taken pregnancy test of" I Can" brand but it came only one line in" c" I have taken urine test after 3hours of sleep, it came negative why, does this means m not pregnant or Level if HCG is low, or some thing else is their to worry. please help me. M also taking Thyronorm 100 mcg tablet daily from so many years back by taking this tablet can I conceive or not, and another thing is during pregnancy can any women take Thyronorm tablet or not, please help me.
I have cured my necrosis on right femur head and right now suffering from pcod. Due to prolonged illness my immune system is vry low. I cannot drink anything cold even in summers as my throat gets soar and my whole body gets stiff after having a bite of something cold. My routine life is totally disturbed. So how can I boost my immune system?
Sir I am getting some problem with my personal part its not getting stand for some days please help mee.
I am 62. Diabetic and taking 30/70 huminsulin 24 units before breakfast and 20 units before dinner. By mistake I was delivered N100 huminsulin and I broke the seal. Can I use N100 and if so what and when will be my dose?
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.