Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Patel
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal PatelYour feedback matters!
I get blacked skin around NY neck portion. How can I cure my black neck portion. Through ayurvedic treatment.
Everyone wants a clear, flawless skin. However, not everyone is blessed with such skin. Most of us find ourselves fighting against pimples, dark spots, acne scars, etc. from time to time. The good news is that even if you weren’t born with clear skin, there are treatments that can give you the glow you dream of. Snow Cell Therapy is one such form of skin treatment.
This type of therapy aims at removing toxins from your body and in turn whitening your skin. It can even out dark spots, lower the impact of dark lips and help treat age spots, dark circles and other such skin flaws. Additionally, it offers a long-term solution to wrinkles. However, it cannot be used to treat skin problems caused by hormonal issues such as acne. This is because it does not influence hormone levels in the body.
Snow cell therapy involves the use of glutathione that must be injected into the skin. Glutathione is a naturally occurring element that is produced by the body, but in very low amounts. It also contains minerals that boost the levels of Vitamin C and a number of other amino acids. This injection must be given intravenously. The injection is administered with quick impacts that quickly distributes the medicine throughout the body. Delivering medication in this way makes the therapy more effective than other skin whitening techniques such as pills and topical creams.
When undergoing snow cell therapy, it is essential to consult a certified dermatologist. This is because this form of therapy may have a few side effects if not performed correctly. You must ensure that fresh needles are used so as to avoid the transmission of diseases. In some cases, patients who are injected with the medication more than thrice a week may complain of stomach aches. Long-term use of this medication may also cause skin malignancy, rashes and hives.
Overall, this form of treatment has a high success rate. The results are not only quick, but are also permanent. However, to maintain the effects of the treatment, follow-up visits may be required. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor my son is 5years old boy, he is very black in colour, I want him to make fair. Please give me tips for it.
Hello sir. My body skin is fair but my face skin is very dullness black patches around the eyes can I use panderm cream or melacare for glowing sir thank sir.
I have black patches on my face. Though my complexion is fair but those patches ruin my look completely. On my forehead and chick the marks r prominent. In darkness they become visible clearly. Give suggestion what to do. I m sick nd tired of these. I hv consulted with many dermatologists. But in vain. Results r zero.
As winter approaches, most people notice their skin turning dry and scaly. This can make fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable and can cause itchiness that may even be accompanied by bleeding. Dry skin is caused by a loss of moisture. Here are a few tips to help deal with dry skin.
Moisturize- To make up for the lack of moisture in the air, religiously apply moisturiser over your skin after having a shower. This helps hydrate the skin and keeps the moisture in your skin from escaping.
Right Moisturiser- In most cases, creams work better than lotions when dealing with dry skin. Creams that contain natural oils such as olive oil or jojoba oil work well to deep moisturise dry skin. Other ingredients your skin cream should contain are lactic acid, urea, lanolin, petrolatum, hyaluronic acid etc.
Shower Wisely- Limit your showers to a maximum of 10 minutes and try to use warm water instead of hot water. Though standing under a hot shower may feel good at the moment, it rids the skin of its natural oils and hence dries the skin.
Use Gentle Soaps- A cream-based soap that is fragrance-free is great for dry skin. This soothes the skin and moisturises as it cleanses.
Protect Your Skin- Limit your skin’s exposure to natural elements in the winter. If you must step out, clad yourself well and be sure to put on a pair of gloves and socks. Limit tasks that need you to wet your hands.
Shave Smartly- Shaving not only removes unwanted hair but can also irritate the skin. The ideal time to shave is after a shower as this is when your hair is most pliable. Also, always use a sharp, clean blade and shaving cream or gel to protect your skin.
Get a Humidifier- A humidifier can help regulate humidity levels within your house. However, excessive humidity is not good either as it can also adversely affect your skin.
Apply Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that make up for the loss of moisture in the skin. The ideal time to apply coconut oil on the dry skin is before going to bed or after having a bath.
Be careful about laundry detergents- The soap being used to wash your clothes may not always be completely washed off. This can irritate sensitive skin and cause itchiness and flaking. When choosing laundry detergents pick one that is hypoallergenic.
- Wear fabrics that love your skin- Avoid synthetic fabrics that stick to the skin and instead, pick gentle fabrics like cotton or silk that allow the skin to breathe.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.