Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Viral ThakkarYour feedback matters!
For a patient male age of 52 has a thigh irritation but not itching he also does not have any other complications such as diabetics ,bp, or any other complication but the irritation area gets sweats .from the sachram to the knees. What the treatment can be given to the patient.
I am 28 female. I have pimple scar on my skin. How to remove those scar faster. Currently I am using berberis aquifolium cream, pimples stopped but pimples scar not fading.
I have hair fall and dandruff problem. What is the reason. What is solution for it. Please tell me about the problems.
Causes of Eczema:
The specific cause of eczema remains unknown, but it is believed to develop due to a combination of hereditary (genetic) and environmental factors.
Children are more likely to develop eczema if a parent has had it or another atopic disease. If both parents have an atopic disease, the chances increase further.
Environmental factors are also known to bring out the symptoms of eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold, dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus,viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress - it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle.
Lybrate | Dr. Srilakshmi K R speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have black spots on the back side of my right hand and on fingers too they are four circle shaped dots continuously I think it's dust allergy what could it possibly be.
My hand, chest and leg is too hairy. I want to remove hair completely. Please give me some home made tips to remove my hair.
Hi. My mother suffers from allergy problem. Symptoms are itching in eyes, face, body, sneezing, difficult in breathing. Few years back she had same problem .took homeopathic medicine. It stopped. Now again it started. She takes cetrizine or okacet whenever it starts. Wat to do.
1) Go herbal. Say no to oil, grease, paint or synthetic colours as they may damage your skin badly
2) Prefer powdered colors as they can be easily washed off
3) Lighter colors may have less toxic effect than darker hues
4) Wear clothes that cover maximum part of your body to avoid harmful chemicals of colours
5) Apply a thick layer of oil or a greasy skin barrier cream like sunscreen all over the body at least 15 min prior to using colours
6) Protect your eyes with sunglasses or other eyewear, lips with lip balm and protect nails with Vaseline
7) Wash off colours at the earliest
Add colour to your life, not to your skin. Have a safe holi!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.