Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viral Parikh
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Viral ParikhYour feedback matters!
My daughter is now 25 years old. She is having guilty feeling and fear. She always need to sleep. She is not going out and talking with other people. She is very fat. She tells that she doesn't like to live and needs to die. What can I do for this? please reply me soon.
One guy really loves me a lot. But I don't love him I only want to continue the friendship. I'm scared if I get feelings what will happen. I don't want to hurt my parents. I want to be strong emotionally. I'm not able to concentrate on studies. Really depressed. Please suggest me how to be emotionally strong?
I lost somebody close lost year and since then very feel depressed I can't prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am forgetting things. People ask me to do something next minute I forget it. I can not even remember what I said one hour back. please help.
Hi Doctor can anyone suggest me how to get rid of habits of watching gay porn at night. Everytime after watching I feel guilty but during the time I enjoy and get excited. Please help me to get out from this weird problem.
Now a days I am preparing for exams . My exams are starting next month I am not concentrate my studies more than one hour after that my head eye pain chest pain occurred sometime back pain Mostly it is happening when I was online study I don't understand what is the problem why I not concentrate on my study I want get rid of it and don't want wearing glasses.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point of life, every person undergoes some large-scale tragedy. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others.
A large scale tragedy can cripple a person and devastate him. However, instead of breaking down, one should stand strong and face the situation. Here are 5 ways to cope with a large-scale tragedy:
- Talking to someone, honestly: You are not alone is this world and should not forget that there are many other people all around you. In case of a tragedy, you usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside you. Instead of keeping them to yourself, you must share these feelings with your friends or any person whom you trust. Venting out will enable you to relax.
- Act on truth: Always keep in mind that whatever happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. Always remember that you are not alone and there are people to help you out, no matter what kind of tragedy you have undergone. There is always some hope left.
- Be realistic: You have to differentiate between wishful thinking and hope and get it clear in your head. Wishful thinking might not get you anywhere and eventually you will be more disappointed. However, if you stick to reality and hope realistically, slowly you will be able to come out of your shell and face the world again. Face the reality that you have to struggle a lot for quite a long time and do not think about miracles.
- Second chances: In many situations, a tragedy comes with a blame. However, you should not confuse between condemnation and responsibility. Taking responsibility is wise, but self-condemnation takes you along the wrong track. You should give yourself another chance. You must let go of guilt and learn how to forgive and forget. By giving a new start, things will get back to normal. This is applicable in case of relationship-related tragedies.
- Have faith in God: When you are in a situation which is too tough to cope with, and you cannot foresee any hope, you have to believe in God. Keeping the faith is the best thing to do, and you should believe that hope is possible. If you have faith in a greater power, you will get through.
Large scale tragedies are difficult to cope with and can make you feel that your life is over. However, instead of isolating oneself and burying the grief, proper measures should be taken to cope with the tragedy for better and peaceful living. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
We all know that smoking can adverse effects on one's health. However, not many people out there are aware of the fact that smoking can also affect their penis.
To understand the bad effects of smoking on your penis, you first need to know a little bit about how your manhood works. The penis is made up three large chambers that hold blood. When a man starts to get an erection, blood rushes into these chambers and the size depends upon how much blood flows into these chambers.
Smoking has been known to reduce the quality of blood circulation by clogging arteries. The arteries that connect the chambers in the penis are especially narrow and can very easily be affected by continuous smoking. Overall, one can experience some kind of impact on one's sexual performance.
Reduced blood flow or poor quality blood flow is the most frequent cause of erectile dysfunction or ed and smoking increases the risk of ed. The risk of smoking is increased in middle aged men or men older than 30 years. The penis is the quickest and first part of the body to be affected by clogged arteries and the oncoming of ed must be taken as a strong warning of potentially far worse problems such as possible heart attacks.
Recent studies have highlighted the fact that smoking increases the risk of impotence in men, especially in their thirties and forties. Individuals who smoke regularly often suffer from low sperm counts.
Homoeopathy reverse the bad effects of smoking on your penis - homeopathic remedies help to increase enough blood supply to the penis and make the nerve strong. Identifying the main reason homeopathic remedy can easily regain the lost vigor. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland, smoking etc. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult me by clicking on consult option for homoeopathic treatment.