Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul AminYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have headache problem since my childhood, it pains just like any thing while I'm driving, due to light, max sound etc. I feel that is migran what would you say.
How can I know if I am losing my brain cells i. E. My brain cells are getting damage. How can I diagnose myself? What are the sign and symptoms?
Pins and Needles sensation since 15 days. Had slept on a sofa cum bed where the upper part was hard and lower part was soft. Since the I am having this pins and needles sensation in my legs and feet.
I am suffering from leprosy I have taken treatment for 6 months but my right hand fingers crossed doctor told take physiotherapy am I cured from from leprosy r not.
I am a diabetic patient. My sugar levels for the lat five months are : Date Fasting Sugar in Urine PP Sugar in Urine 23.2.16 140 Nil 233 6.4.16 131 Nil 221 Nil 10.5.16 91 Nil 246 10.6.16 82 Nil 158 Nil 13.7.16 125 Nil 191 Nil Medicine prescribed : Dienil 1 tablet twice a day Metformin 1000 1 tablet twice a day Ecosprin 75 1 tablet a day I also have numbness in my right leg. For that I take Tablet neurobion Forte once a day and Capsule tricobal once a day. But this numbness is still continuing and is for quite long time say more than 2 years. Originally it was in whole right leg however, presently it is in right foot for the last over 6 months. Please advice me. Thanks,
He survive with febrile seizure But he have fit only for a little time 1 or 2 min Now his fever 100 to 102 not reduce We give him Ibugesic, frozen tab for fit and use nasal spray when have fit.
Hello Doctor, I want to ask what should I do if seizures comes during eating or drinking? My son is suffering from seizures he is 7 years old waiting for your reply.
Dear Sir, I am a 21 year old. I have been suffering from migraine since I was a child. Is there any treatment for this? I have consulted various doctors and I couldn't find a long term relief rather than a short term relief. So what should I do next? I was aware of certain injunction for reducing pain but I couldn't find as it was unavailable in the market. Usually migraine last upto 2.5 days.
Frequent heart palpitations with giddiness and fatigue. Duration of palpitations is half an hour n body shaking during palpitations. What is this condition. Is it related to heart problem.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.