Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Brijlal AroraYour feedback matters!
Asexuality is a sexual identity, rather than as a biological entity. Asexuality in the world of biological reproduction means that a single organism can produce offspring identical to the parent. But in terms of human sexuality, it simply means a person feels no sexual attraction. The important thing to remember when trying to understand asexuality is that people who identify as such are not different from you, aside from the fact that they more accurately, don't experience sexual attraction.
Asexual people can become sexual later in life, and that doesn't mean they were not asexual before. Similarly, sexual people can become asexual. Approximately about 4-5% are known to be asexual in india however, there needs to be more research to authenticate the same. Asexuality is a sexual orientation that means a person feels no sexual attraction to people of any gender. However, a person who identifies as asexual can still choose to have sex, can still love, can still be involved with a romantic partner or get married, and can still engage in normal relationships. Asexuality doesn't describe what a person chooses to do, but rather how a person feels.
Asexual people have emotional needs, feel attraction to others, and can even feel arousal: they just don't feel sexual attraction.
Asexuality is not the same as having a low libido, which can be caused by medical or health issues, nor is it the same as repressing one's sexual desires or having past sexual abuse. As with any sexual orientation, the label asexual is a generalization that doesn't explain or represent everyone who identifies that way. All humans are unique and individual, and sexual orientation exists on a spectrum of needs, desires, interests, and attractions.
Abstinence is the deliberate choice to refrain from sexual activity, while celibacy is the deliberate choice to refrain from sexual activity and marriage (or marriage-like relationships). These choices may be made for religious, philosophical, moral, or other reasons. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction, but not necessarily a lack of sexual appetite (libido).
This means asexual people can be - abstinent or celibate.
Sexually active through masturbation.
Sexually active with a partner.
Asexuality is a sexual orientation that's distinct from heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, and other orientations. However, asexuality also has nothing to do with biological sex, gender identity, or gender expression. And being asexual doesn't mean you are aromantic, which means a person feels no romantic attraction to others.
Asexual people often partake in romantic partnerships or relationships, but whether a person is open to physical or sexual intimacy depends on the individual. But dating doesn't necessarily require physical or sexual interaction, and two people can develop a strong emotional or romantic relationship with or without a sexual element: intimacy is much more than just physical touching or sexual activity.
An asexual partner may or may not be open to sexual activity, so it's important to communicate so that everyone involved is on the same page. Feeling sexual pleasure is different from feeling sexual attraction, and some asexual people can enjoy sex.
Conversely, some asexual people are not interested in sex at all, and will not be open to exploring a sexual relationship. Asexuality isn't a choice or preference any more than heterosexuality and homosexuality are. Asexuality isn't a problem or disorder, and it isn't caused by abuse or violence. People who identify as asexual don't need to be fixed and aren't going to change based on the person with whom they're in a relationship.
Some people who are asexual are not interested in romantic relationships, and may just be open to close friendships or non-sexual romantic relationships.
स्त्रीयों मे यौन इच्छा बडाने के लिये घरेलु उपचार
- A healthy sex drive is a natural part of an individual's makeup, so if you are experiencing low sex drive it's important to investigate the causes with your doctor.
- A wide range of illness, physical changes and medications can cause a low sex drive, including sexual problems, medical diseases, medications, lifestyle, surgery, fatigue etc. Changes in hormone levels are also one of the most common causes of low sexual desire in women. Hormonal changes like menopause, pregnancy and breast feeding can dampen a women’s sex drive.
- Fortunately, however, there are a number of natural home remedies that can not only boost your sex drive but will also improve your mood, help you look and feel better and raise your overall energy levels as well.
Ear buds are meant to be used for outer ear only i. E to clean the folds of outer ear.
Using them inside the ear is not recommended and can lead to dangerous ear infection.
The delicate skin in the ear canal can get damaged and subsequently infection may occur leading to a condition called otitis externa.
I am 21 year old student. Me and my boyfriend had sex last week and we didn't took protection. I need to take i-pill because of that. I started bleeding from next day. I initially thought it to be periods, but I already had my date starting of the month. I am scared and I need your opinion in this.
My girlfriend period start on 21/10/16. We had unprotected sex on 1/11/16 .can she get pregnant. Hurry please.
I've been diagnosed with pcos. I am married for 9 months. Now we're trying to have babies. How complicated is it?
High protein food
It is high #protein and low-fat diet which helps in nourishing the muscles and #provide better growth and development to the body as well as supports in maintaining healthy body weight and aids #weight loss.
Contains polyunsaturated fats
It contains 2 to 3 times more polyunsaturated fats ( the good type of fat) than the red meat thus helps in managing weight.
Benefits of #chicken for brain
It acts as a good natural anti-depressant due to the presence of high level of tryptophan, which is an amino acid having mind relaxing property and provides comfort feeling if eaten a big bowl of mom's chicken soup.
It increases the serotonin level in the brain of a person feeling depressed, enhances mood level and blasts out the stress by stimulating sleep.
It contains vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves thus reduces the stress level.
Prevents dangerous brain diseases
Niacin and selenium (antioxidant-rich nutrients) found in it prevents from the dangerous brain disease called alzheimer's disease.
Benefits of chicken for bone and teeth
Prevents bone loss
It helps in preventing bone loss among senior citizens people. It prevents from the old age bone problems like osteoporosis and arthritis. Adding chicken to the diet helps in fighting with bone loss as it is protein packed diet.
Contains essential minerals
It contains a high level of phosphorus and calcium which are essential minerals required for the normal growth and development of the teeth and bones.
Palm reading has been celebrated for a long time to predict the well-being of an individual. But did you know that your wrist can also potentially reveal certain things about your overall health?
The bracelet lines also called as Racette lines around our wrist can signal some important things about your health and well-being. Majority of people have two to three lines around the wrist and these lines are attached to important health indications. A very few people also have a fourth line. How to see how many wrist lines do you have?
- First, hold your dominant hand flat
- Peek at the faint horizontal wrinkles around your wrist exactly at the point where your hand meets your arm
- Clench your fist and curl your wrist. You will see several wrinkle lines and creases that hold some important information
Number of Lines
The bracelet lines potentially determine the longevity of your life. The more wrist lines you have the more healthy lifestyle. one has. For example, if the first line is clearly marked, it represents 23-28 years of life, the second distinct line represents 46-56 years of life, the third wrist line represents 69-84 years of life and the last rare line represents over 84 years of life, possibly running to the next century.
- Health: The first rascette line is the most important line and will deliver the information on your health. If the line is deep and straight without many breaks, then it indicates a long and healthy life. If it is faint or broken, you might have to make lifestyle changes to improve your health. Also, for women, if the first line bends upwards towards the base of the palm or is broken significantly, then it indicates certain fertility issues. In this case, those women can face gynecological problems of irregular periods or difficulty in conceiving. For men, it can indicate reproductive problems, urinary, hormonal or prostate problems as well.
- Wealth: The second line reflects your material success in terms of its shape and depth. A deep straight line indicates financial success and breaks can indicate dips in wealth before they stabilize again.
- Success: There are not many people who have a distinct third wrinkle line. This measures the social prosperity and fame of the individual. If the line is straight and distinct, it reflects your longevity and popularity as an influential part of your community.
- Strength: Only a few lucky folks have the fourth line and if you happen to have it, you can look forward to a very long life. This line is very rare and reflects a strong social presence along with a long life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm newly married. When I'm trying to have sex with my wife. I'm unable to enter my pennies in her vagina. Her vagina is lil tide and small. So what's the solution for these problem. She is also afraid too. And my second question is. Is these safe to take herbal medicines like confido and himcolin gel.
I had sex with my gf on 13th January with protection she had her last periods on 8the December after that she had not got her periods till now i. E January we had done pregnancy test nd it was negative BT I am still tensed please help me.
M single Dr. I have irregular periods. Past few months my cycle was of 52 days. And then last two months cycle was regular. Then now again m missing my period. What is the solution gor this?
Dear sir. My age is 35 and I am trying to get pregnant but it is not happening. What kind of medicines I should start taking. 2 month back I have gone through an operation of gall bladder removal. I used to take nexpro 40 mg tablet when feel acidic. please advise.
I am 33 years old and second time pregnant, currently at 19 weeks. I have hypothyroid and am taking Thyronorm 100 mcg, HB 10.9. My last scan showed low lying placenta 2 cm from the os. Is it anything to worry about? Can I continue walking and other household works normally. My doctor told me to be careful but I am not clear about what exactly to be done and how much. My first child was born little early at 36 weeks. I want to be extra careful this time. Thanks.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
We all believe that consuming fruit is an uncomplicated task that involves buying, cutting and eating the pieces. But in reality, to reap the benefits, you need to consume it at the right time. By consuming fruits at the right time, it can contribute to boost the detoxification process and help in weight loss and kick-start the metabolism process.
When is the best time to eat fruits?
Fruits comprise of different types of nutrients which offer protection against different types of diseases and infections, lower the chances of heart diseases and hypertension. If you eat fruits without proper knowledge of how to consume it, it can create problems rather than offer benefits. You should, therefore, try to eat fruits at the following timings.
- Empty stomach in the morning: Experts always recommend consumption of fruits on an empty stomach and in between meals. This is because digestion takes place at a fast pace during these times and the enzymes required for digestion of fruits are released easily when you are on an empty stomach. Fruits are high in simple sugars which need long hours to be completely digested by the body. Thus, if you eat fruits on an empty stomach, all the nutrients, sugar and dietary fibers are processed properly in the body. This ensures that your body gets the right quantity of nutrition from the consumption of fruits.
- Before and after workout: Another viable time of eating fruits is before or after exercising. You are free to eat your choicest fruits right before or immediately after working out. The body would easily utilize the sugars derived from the fruits for extracting energy before a workout. It also helps in filling back the energy content of the body if you consume fruits right after workout sessions.
Eating fruits is a simple process which is known for offering a host of benefits. But there are also numerous myths regarding the timing of consumption of fruits which need to be debunked. One such myth is that if you are suffering from high blood sugar, you should consume fruits at least one to two hours before meals. The idea behind the myth is that people with diabetes have digestive issues and eating fruits separately can improve digestion to some degree. But there is no supportive evidence for the statement.
So, it is advised to eat the fruit as a snack together with protein-packed meals which can aid in digestion. This is also beneficial as smaller amounts of sugar gets absorbed at a time which leads to the meagre amount of rising in blood sugar levels. With these few factors in mind, you can get the most out of your daily fruits consumption.