Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ShethYour feedback matters!
Sir, meri sister ko do saal se ppair m drd h, i am from haryana usko koi nerve ka koi pain h, wo bahut tklif m h.dr. Operation ki kh to rhe h pr operation sucessful hoga iske 50-50 chances bol rhe h wo chl b nhi pa rhi h.tablets leti h lekin raat ko 12 bje ke baad us tablet ka asr b khatm ho jata h.please request h aap se koi to ilaj btaye iska.
I got bells palsy 6 days ago and I shown myself to the neurologist doctor and physiotherapist, both of them has given me the medicines and facial exercise but its getting worse day by day. In the beginning I can close my eye but now after 5 days I could not close it fully. And also my half face is also getting worse. So I want to know that after taking so much of medicines from the day 1 and doing physiotherapy, it should be getting good but that's not happening. Its getting worse day by day. So is it normal to get worse even after taking medicines and exercise?
From last 20-25 days, I feel pain in lower back and numbness in right leg foot and it does irritated me all the time. Sometime in numbness area I feel burning. I could not able to walk properly. Please suggest.
My course for seizure disorder treatment is about 3 years, and medicins are VALCOT CR-300 & Neuroforte. Doctors told me take these meds for 3 years, 2 times a day. I want to ask you Doctor is there any other meds that comes in Market for same disease that will shorten my Period of medication/ treatment? Please can you tell me the names of that medicins? Thanks a lot.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
I came to know that my disease is wasting of muscle may be called as atrophy or sarcipenia.Please help
She has a avm in brain . hospital doctors did GAMMA KNIFE SURGERY but issue is this is cancer or other disease. Someone said this is cancer but still I am confusion can you please let me know. In feature is there any problem regarding this avm. Thanks in advance .I am awaiting for your response.
Sir, I AM 29. I have been suffering from epilepsy. NEITHER of my parents nor any genetic history of such related with me. First case of seizure took place on 10.03.2016. Then 29.04.16 and then on 6.09.16.in almost every cases I became unconscious for 6to 7 seconds. I went to a neurologists and he prescribed valprol300 twice daily and valprol once in morning. I also went to a neuropsyco and he prescribed nexito10 along with lonazep 10 along with the original medicines on 10.08 16. On 22nd february he prescribed nexito 20 in place of nexito10. He said to stop lonazep after taking 10 days medicine. I stopped lonazep on september. Now after being passed almost 6 month I feel better 70% than before. But from yesterday I feel mild tingling in my leg and hand. Is it any dangerous? I have a tendency to make worry about everything. Due to not having my first achieves job I sometimes felt depression. I have a 20 months baby. Before pregnancy I took several medicines and went through hormonal treatment. But at last I conceived naturally. Had that treatment any relation with my present problem? Will my problem totally cured? I am very tensed. Please advice me.
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
My small brother whose as is 5year, unable to stand and walk. doctor tell me he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy (spastic C. P.). Please tell me the proper treatment. THanks.
My son is born with microtia one ear had not completely developed outside his age is 2.5 years now can you guide me whom should I meet and what the best age to start treatment he can hear clearly.
How to know that if a person has fits and what are the symptoms for it ,did there is any total cure for it?
My whole body paining alot. Also I have fever since last two night. I have migraine problem. What should I have to do?
Migraine is a kind of a headache. It is a derivative of the word ‘hemicranias’, meaning side headaches. However, it is not just sided headaches. It can be present in the entire head. It is characterised by a throbbing and pulsating pain.
Symptoms of Migraine Headaches-
The pain in this disease may last for hours or even days. The nature of the pain is episodic. It occurs every once in awhile. Its frequency varies from patient to patient. There may be longer gaps between the occurrences of two episodic pains. While some patient might get relief by taking a simple nap or sleep for hours, others may have a tougher time to tackle. Most patients cannot bear light during the pain and prefer staying in darker places. The pain is preceded by certain symptoms, including flashes of light, temporary blindness or tingling sensation in the limbs. These symptoms are experienced by few, while others might not have these symptoms at all.
What Causes Migraine?
The exact cause of migraine is still unknown. There are however some factors that may trigger the headaches. The most important of all these factors is stress. Any form of mental stress can initiate a headache in all patients of this disease. Other factors include exposure to sun rays, improper sleep and staying hungry than usual. Loud noise is also responsible in some cases.
Homoeopathy For Migraine Headaches-
One must understand the difference between relief and cure from migraine headaches. There are patients who take pills to get relief from the pain. These are simple painkillers. They might have been doing this for years. But these pills provide temporary relief from the pain. There are a number of home-based remedies that people take up to get relief from the pain. Patients adjust with the pain and learn to live with it. It is difficult for them to believe that their life can ever get rid of this pain permanently. However, it is possible in homeopathy.
Homeopathic treatment not only provides relief but it works to cure the disease permanently. Homeopathy doesn’t support the use of painkillers or in short cut ways of treatment. It goes deeper to find out the root cause and eradicate the tendency in a permanent basis. The homeopathic medicines take time in showing results but work best in the long run.
There are a number of homeopathic medicines to cure the disease. But here are some of the most effective ones:
Note: It is always best to consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any medicine. There are several other medicines available too. So, your doctor will know what suits you the best, depending upon your symptoms.