Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay R Shah
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay R ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I got my std test and I found out my Herpes 1 is positive but I do not have any symptoms of the HSV and also the doctor told me if its 20 and the positive results is 11 and above means my body is almost curing it. Is it true? And if I kiss any girl now I will transfer the virus to her? And can the HSV 1 cause genital herpes? Thanks.
My periods are 20 days late .I did a home pregnancy test from prega news pregnancy test kit 5 days back but it came negative. I took an I pill last month on 21 sept and had my last period on 6 September. What can b done so that I get my periods.
My periods will not stop from 10 to 15 days usually they stop after 7 to 8 days but this time they will not stop what can I do.
I am Sexologist Dr. Prabhu Vyas. I am MS PHD, PG Diploma in sexual problem, PG diploma in psychology and guidance and counselling, meri master degree Bangalore se hui hai sexual problem ke andar, uske baad mein post graduation diploma in sexual problem bhi wahan se hui hai, iske baad post graduation diploma in psychology and guidance and counselling bhi hui hai, iske baad I have done research on this topic factor X rating and depressing penile erection, successful married life and semen yeh mere topic of interest hai. Maine research paper july main submit kiya tha, kai jagah pe main lectures bhi diya hai, aur woh jo deep interest hai ki kis tarah se newly married couple ko yaa bahut successful married life ke liye jo jo bhi jo achcha karna chahiye patient ke liye wo hum sab achi tarah se karte hain unke liye.
Premature ejaculation jo rehta hai premature ejaculations, before the intercourse done the patient ejaculate the semen yani jisko hindi mein shighrapatan kaha jata hai marathi main bhi shighrapatan kaha jata hai, shigra yani jaldi, patan yani verya gir jana toh shigar yani jaldi patan hona, toh yeh bahut bada problem logo ko aa jata hai jiski wajah se wo ek depression mein aa jaate hain aur ek dum nirasha mein aa jaate hain. Isliye isse rokne ke liye shighrapatan yaa premature ejaculation ko yaa early ejaculation can be called, it can be called as a early ejaculations. Toh iske andar kya rehta hai ki jo couples start karta hai aur couple start karne ke pehle hi woh discahrge male jo hai jaldi discharge ho jata hai. Jis tarah dekhte hain apan ek gadi aur ghoda ek rath hai ya ek bailgadi hai toh dono pahiye saath mein chalna chahiye. Iske andar kya hota hai male jo hai jaldi garam ho ke jaldi discharge ho jata hai aur female jo hai long period tak satisfaction nahi hota unko, isiliye the line of treatment by counseling, by psychotherapy sabhi cheezo ka gahan abhyas kar ke unko successful married life kis tarah se jeena chahiye, uske baare mein unko training di jati hai, iss prakar counselling ki jati hai unke liye badhiya treatment di jata hai, jises bahut badiya result uske andar milte hain. Aur isme kya rehta hai premature ejaculation mein ki dono partner jo hai unsatisfied rehte hain, kyunki male ke andar second time jaldi erection nahi aata hai aur pehle anxiety or atiutsah ki wajah se unka semen bhi jaldi discharge ho jata hai, toh bahut adchne aati hai unko. Premature ejaculation mein kya rehta hai ki uski wajah se premature ejaculation hona nahi chahiye uske liye alag techniques hum batate hain, alag alag treatment dete hain, jisko patient ko agar wo implement kare toh jaldi premature ejuclation na hote huye late hota hai, stamina bhi jyada rehta hai aur dono ko satisfaction milne ke baad mein bachcha hone ke chances bhi badd jaate hain uske andar. Toh bahut se reason hai jo premature ejaculation responsible rehte hain toh hum sabhi dhondh ke nikalte hai. Kya kahan kahan aur kya kya problem hai hum sab find out karke, kya best hai inke liye who hisab se alag alag doctors hai woh bhi sochte hai iske baare mein. aur ek baar patient bahut se vyasann karta hai Bidi, Cigarette, Tambakoo, Gutka aur Daru wagereh peete rehte hai, iski wajah se bhi unko alag alag problems create ho sakte hai. Bahut se logo ko gairsamaj yeh rehta hai ki alcohol ki wajah se erection achha hota hai, magar yeh gairsamaj hai, this is the misunderstanding. Erections jab aata hai magar krati jo hai, action jo hai woh le leta hai wapas action proper nahi kar pate alcohol lene wale patients.
For more information you can contact me through Lybrate.
Homoeopathy is a natural and sophisticated therapy of medicine that treats each individual based on their healing ability. For example, if two individuals are suffering from the same kind of illness, they may receive different composition depending on how their body would be expected to react. It is recognised as a world's second largest therapeutic system by WHO(World Health Organization). Homoeopathy is suitable for all kind of people and works on the principle "Like Cures Like".
An allergy occurs when your immune system responds to a foreign substance. Various types of allergy occur in our day to day life. Some are seasonal and others are throughout the year. Many of seasonal allergies can be treated with Homeopathic therapy.
The most common allergies are:
- Dust Allergy: Dust allergy mainly occurs when the surrounding is not clean and clutter free. Dust mites are the small microorganisms that eat dead skin from the human that leads to allergy. Some of the symptoms of dust allergy are stuffy and running nose, itchy and red eyes, coughing and shortness of breath.
- Food Allergy: A food allergy occurs when the body's immune system responds or reacts to a substance in a portion of food and it is most common in toddlers than adults. 90% of food allergy occurs due to milk, egg, peanuts, grains, soy, oats and many more. Symptoms may vary from mild to severe which include - vomiting, diarrhoea, shortness of breath, trouble to swallow, pale skin and dizziness. One can use homoeopathic treatment along with conventional medicine as per practitioner advice and it has no side effects. In fact, homoeopathy therapy strengthens the body's immune system.
- Skin Allergy: Skin allergy is very common in children and adults. Some of the factors include- soaps, shampoos, detergents, metals, exposure to sunlight. Most common skin allergies are Eczema and hives which are to be treated when it last longer. Symptoms of skin allergy are rashes, itching, blisters, redness of skin and burning. Homoeopathy treatment is the most effective way to treat skin diseases. Homoeopath suggests the medicine based on your physical, mental and emotional ailment to heal the problems and it also helps to repair the whole body.
- Drug Allergy: The allergy that is caused due to medications is termed as drug allergy or medicine allergy. It commonly occurs in people having a sensitive immune system. The doctor advises you to stop medicine that doesn't suit you when you are affected with drug allergy. Symptoms are rashes, itching, skin colour changes to pale yellow and vomiting. Homeopathy can help reduce sensitivity to medications and bad effects of medicines.
Homoeopathic treatment has its own natural system apart from conventional medicine. It uses substances from plants, minerals and animals to heal illness. Homoeopaths observe Person’s emotions and personality and then prescribe the medication to heal and repair the whole system of the body. Doses are given to a patient based on the current condition.
One can undergo homoeopathy treatment to get cured completely and live a happy and long life.
I am in my 37th week off pregnancy and am not feeling easy there is lot of breathing problem and heaviness in my lower abdomen is it ok in this situation please suggest what to do for easing in breath.
If I go for hymenoplasty how long it takes to heal? And Is that procedure painful? How much time does the surgical process take?
Facing trouble conceiving? 3 Reasons you should consider IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child. IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!