Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay R Maurya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay R MauryaYour feedback matters!
Feeling stressed due to exam and also getting fever at regular interval. Sometimes I also got brain spasm followed by regular vomit.
I am suffering from allergy. My nose blocked anytime and discharging liquid after taking bath. Headache also. Is my disease allergy or sinus. Plse give a suggestion and treatment detail.
Today I can done abdomen and pelvis ultrasound. It shows that 5mm stone in left kidney and left adnexa show 43×33mm sized benign cyst with internal thin sepate and echoes likely hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What does it mean. And what can I do? It is dangerous or not.
I think I am not man enough to satisfy a women because I did paid sex and I was unable to perform the intercourse and was unable to ejaculate and also I was breathing a lot in a minute or so and my penis got distracted and never erected again .I have habit of masturbation by lying on bed .so is this the reason of impotency .please help me.
I had unprotected sex 15 days ago, I tested negative on day 13, he didn't ejaculate inside me, he just inserted twice since it was the first time we didn't do much, just for like 6-7 seconds. Can I trust the result? I also have pcos due to which I haven't had my period in 4 months. The second time we did it was 12 days ago and I took an i-pill for that the next day itself, I'm currently going through withdrawal bleeding. I'm just worried about the first time we did it. I can trust the pregnancy test result right? Since it was on day 14.
For last week I have a problem my legs. It feels like both were not same sizes. Is that possible? I am facing this problem from just last week.
My mother is 42 years old and she have corns on her both legs. Due toh this she can't work much it gives her pain please suggest any medicine .without operation!
I m a 22 year old male. I am a chain smoker and having cough problems. When I start coughing tears come out from my eyes due to cough and I face problem in breathing after co ughing. Once I start coughing I don't stop for hours. I feel that I am suffering from tuberculosis. What should I do pls tell me the symptoms of tuberculosis so that I should cross check them with my conditions. Please help me.
If someone' s family has a history of diabetic disease.Does avoiding sugar intake at early age helps in controlling the disease?
Sir when I get intimidated 1st time with my partner I easily discharge and feel some erection problems. She get angry. But when I take 100mg manforce I stay for longer time during sex which gives us a huge pleasure. I am going to meet her again in next month. Should I continue with 100 mg tablet. I fear of having such tablets because my friends says it is totally unnatural and can lead to many disease in future. So sir please tell me full detail that. 1. How to consume mf 100 mg? 2. What are side effects and can cause which type of disease? 3. My age is 21. Is it fine to take at this age. 4. Some natural home remedies to avoid this type of pills? 5. Will I get addicted to this pills always to have sex? Plz sir I can't consult with doctor so I am asking you.
I have social phobia. So when I am attending for an interview or for a presentation l am too much afraid my throat get dry, heart beat increases & sometimes legs shivering. My performance level & confidence decreases. How can l solve this problem?
How to show my report. As desired USG KUBP report is as under As per report -Right Kidney- normal. Left Kidney - normal in size and shape and echotexture - No evidence of any calculous or hydronephrosis is seen. Urine bladder is seen in distended state. No evidence of calculous or mass lesion is seen. Pre-void urine volume- 262cc Significant post void residual urine volume-48cc Prostate is normal in size (25X40X26mm) Volume (14cc) and attenuation. No diffuse or focal Opinion- Ultrasound KUB reveals significant post void residual urine. Advise - clinically correlation. Some time when there is pressure for long time I feel this as in this case. If I go without too much pressure then in one or two time I feel relief by passing urine in drops also.
What do I do to stop night fall it is happening in 3 times in a month pimples are coming when this happen I am only 16.
Hi My 2nd child is now 4 yrs. After this delivery my wife is having very poor or less interest in sex. How can I increase her interest in sex. She changed her priority to kids and at home work. Please advice.
My mother having problem of high blood pressure. When b. P. Is high she get headache. So what can she d0?
Coughing is a common problem of the respiratory tract and often indicates a deeper problem. It can be very irritating and can affect eating habits and socialization. A cough which persists for more than 4 weeks is believed to be chronic in nature. Tuberculosis (TB) is the most common cause of chronic cough in India. TB is an airborne bacterial infection caused by the organism, 'Mycobacterium tuberculosis', that primarily affects the lungs, although other organs and tissues may be involved. Cardinal features are:
- Chronic cough with or without sputum.
- Fever more in the night time.
- Poor appetite.
- Unintentional weight loss.
Read on to know about other common causes of chronic cough and how to manage them.
- Allergies: People with allergies usually have a chronic cough, which gets aggravated when exposed to the allergens such as pollen or environmental dust. Staying away from allergen provides relief. Antihistamines are also useful, which most people detected with allergies keep in handy. Inhalers might be required, if there is associated congestion or shortness of breath.
- Asthma: This is a very common chronic condition, caused by inflammation and swelling of the lungs, in addition to wheezing and shortness of breath. Asthma patients often suffer from a chronic cough. An asthma attack usually happens during the night or early morning, and is triggered by colds, cigarette smoke, air pollutants or allergens, which can even include certain foods. Most asthmatics usually carry their steroids, inhalers, and bronchodilators, as the onset of attack can be unpredictable.
- Bronchitis: This condition of inflammation of the bronchial region is very common among smokers and among the elderly. There is excessive mucus accumulation, which the body tries to clear via coughing. The lungs are weakened and therefore, the coughing is painful.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD): This is a problem of the digestive system, but regurgitation of food into the airway induces cough. GERD is a chronic issue and so most people also end up with a chronic cough. It is worse with sitting up than with sitting down. Treatment includes H2 blockers to suppress acid production and dietary changes including small, frequent meals and avoiding spicy food items.
- Upper airway cough syndrome: There could be multiple problems in the upper airway, which leads to a constant postnasal drip. Here, there is constant dripping of the sputum into the air passage, which can lead to a chronic cough whenever there is impaired air flow. This can be caused by various forms of chronic sinusitis and rhinitis. People diagnosed with this condition usually resort to antihistamines and decongestants for relief.
- Other causes: There are a number of other causes as noted below. Smoking, tuberculosis, congestive heart failure, pertussis or whooping cough, foreign body in the airway, cancer in the airway passage, chronic aspiration of foods, etc. can all lead to chronic cough.
The key is to identify the reason that is causing the chronic cough. Most people who are diagnosed are educated to handle it and carry the required medications including steroids, bronchodilators, and inhalers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.