Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay R MauryaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from foreskin problem. I think its phimosis please refer remedy solution for phimosis.
My wife gets always Headache & Sneezing problem only early morning, Can I know what would be the problem, can you suggest me which doctor to consult.
Anay always says No to sleep. Always takes more than half hour to get to bed. He sleeps around 1.5 hr in afternoon and 8 years in night. We take him to bed at 9: 45 and it takes 10: 30 to 11. So what is good or better way to get him sleep on time?
My wife is type 2 diabetic patient since last almost 15yrs, now aged 40yrs, Dr. Has started insulin hum log 20mcu 2 times. Please suggest your advice.
I am 38 years old, since childhood I have dust allergy, 10 years back I have taken immune shots injections for 6 months, Till 7 years I have no allergy symptoms, but since 3 years I have same problem, can you please suggest me the good medicine.
Admitted and discharged with pneumonia,urine infection,fluid still swells the leg repeatedly with pain from ankle to weist,77yrs male,more platelet counts also which is getting monitored through med,since 2months,follow up with dr done,no proper result,pl suggest,no more insurence.
If anyone got cough from 7 days and certainly its stop without medicine then any problem is there or nor?
Does homeopathy really works? Or it is just placebo for satisfaction? Why do home doctors give different dosage forms such as sugar pills on morning and night and tablet on evening, powder on every week. Why so? I am having pcod and I am taking homoeo medicine. Sugar pills on morning and night. Tasteless tablet on evening and powder on every week. Why so? How do they work? Please clarify.
I am 18 years old male. I have a stammering and stuttering problem. What should I do in order to cure it completely. I would prefer home remedies.
Have Cough and Cold with Headache and drowsy feeling from last one week. I took monticope and paracetamol but I am not relieved.
Pain in head always when I study also in eye. how I solve this problem please provide me suggestion?
I have pcod problem. Without medicine the periods could not come. What can I do for coming regular periods without medicine.
I am having fungal infection in groin region since 1 year I was under allopathic treatment but it reappeared again.
I am 54 year old man and my problem is that my saliva comes out during sleep. Please, give me suggestion regarding this.
I am an HIV Patient for about 3 years now and I am on normal Drugs since then, but still suffering from Dizziness and weakness and it's disturbed me alots, and my doctor here has checked my CD4 and it was okay, so am still confused about the dizziness and weakness, is it possible that is not in connection with my problem and what is the way forward.
Pl. Give me a permanent remedy for ULCERATIVE COLITIS for which Iam taking MESACOL 400 MG FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.