Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My mother is suffering from fever wth chills for 3-4 days. Lab report is positive for widal 1: 169 s. Typhi. She is taking tab. Cefixime 200 mg n some others antibiotics .i want to know wht' s the correct treatment for typhoid, she also has a history of gall bladder removal 4-5 month back.
Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gye. Mujhe ek ladka bhi hai 2 years ka. Lekin abhi mujhe shighrapatan ki problem hai. Me 20 second me discharge ho jata hu. Or meri wife ko MC ke samay 1 din kamar or pedu me dard hota hai. Baad me nahi hota. Hum abhi 2nd child chahte hai. Lekin gharbh nahi thahrata to ab hame kya karna chahiye. Meri wife ki age hai 21 height hai 5.2. And weight hai 48.
I am 22 year boy having acidity problem so kindly tell me something about home made solution about it.
I am 36 yrs. Old boy I am suffering cold and cough past 10 + years so please tell me what can I do to recover this problem?
I am 53 years old & suffering from bipolar depression please suggest me what should I eat/drink & what should not?
Respected Doctor, I am 59 years old with controlled hypertension and controlled blood sugar. But I have a problem on glans of penis for last few years. On the surface of my glans of penis, very fine granular eruptions appear frequently and the surface becomes red and I feel uneasy. When I apply a skin lotion i.e. Surfaz N. Thereon once or twice for a day, it disappears as if there was nothing. Again after a week the same symptom appears and treated as above and so on. Likewise, it appears again and again and subsided when treated with the said lotion. Please advise me its permanent cure and oblige. Regards.
I am an 20 year guy and I had a bad habit of masterburation and I cant stop it. Dont know why its so. Its sort of totally uncontrolable one. And I think my healt is degrading accordingly whats should I do for this? so I could leave this or stay away from this?
Does masturbations and release of semen both same. Whenever I watch porn colourless water like liquid comes out of my penis. Is it semen. If so. Does DAT same as masturbations.
I am 31 year female. I have female type of baldness. Now I was going under treatment to recover my hairs (6 months). My doctor suggests me for prp. I had old history of epilepsy (20 years). I took medicine nearly 15 years. Last 5 years I was not taking any medicine. Is it good to go prp treatment?
I want to know about diabetes is it necessary to occur in a parental diseases. How to control diabetes?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.