Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. VD. Nikunj PatelYour feedback matters!
Best protein food for getting energy in the morning. Because I feel like no energy and it seems like low bp. But after having something everything Is fine.
I am suffering from fever last 2 weeks what should I do. For make my health as fit as I was earlier please tell me.
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
Regarding my regular life intercourse, during night time after my work I'm feeling much tired which restricts me to involve in my normal life with my wife. And I'm not able to getting erection at time. I'm afraid of loosing my man power. Please advise me. It's been three months since I got married, and I love kids. If I need to go for intercourse I feel incomplete to fulfil my wife desire.
I m 21 Years old, my head is aching from three days, I was thinking that it might be ok in few days but it is in the same condition, what to do?
He is 9 years old. Suffering from migraine for last three yrs. Can we give him mig at -a homeopathic medicine. And please recommend dosage.
Every morning I eat something Its get vomited in some time what should I do? Any suggestions or something please reply back. Thank you.
I am 30 year old. I want enlarge my penis size also improve my stamina, discharge very soon my wife always unsatisfied with my performance.
I am effected with psoriasis and I am using Homeopathy medicines from past two days , but I am feeling very much pain on my both thigh area , its got swell with blisters , its very painful so to get rid of it can I use pain relief tablets - like ACELOFLAM while continuing homeopathy medicine , will it get any problem if I use?
I have very low levels of vitamin b 12 (126 /ml). I took neurobion 1M shot today and have been prescribed to take alternate days of shots for 3 days and thereafter monthly. What can I expect with this dose. My energy levels are very low. I would follow this. However, I feel that this might not be permanent and sustained solution. Is there a way I can have this replenished naturally. If you could please advise on what would an ideal vitamin B12 therapy treatment be like would be very helpful.
I am suffering from nightfall, premature ejaculation, semen in urine, for last 10 years. Consulted many doctors, bt no improvement. Now m getting married. What should I. Do.
Hello Doctor, My brother has viral fever for 4 days, Doctor said this but his platelets count is 1,30,000 on second day and 1,25,000 on fourth day. Doctor is saying it is normal but I am little worried. Can you please help me.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.