Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello sir, My age is 24 year old. 13/02/2016 I have a problem urine is not proper come I have check my kidney both but no problem in kidney. Urine come feel very pain and urine color is drak yellow. please Dr. suggest me.
She is suffering from severe knee pain. Also a diabetic and having ulcer in stomach. The x-ray report of standing knee is written below :- Gross degenerative changes with diminished Medial intercondylar joint space on left side And grossly diminished lateral intercondylar joint space on right side, subluxation deformity of both knee joints slightly more on left side, marginal osteophytes and swelling. Please suggest what to do.
Hi, I am 37 year male, having a severe anxiety, I feel nervousness suddenly feel no charm fear of death, it attack on whole body I am very depressed some time I feel life is useless. Please suggest what I do I have diabetes and hypertension too.
I am 54 years old male. I have recently discovered my sugar level has gone up to 200 but I was able to bring it down to 150 with exercise and diet control. My parents too had diabetes. I don't want to get hooked on to regular allopathic diabetes medicines. I can maintain any exercise and diet schedule however strict. Any remedy to stay healthy?
I am married female 25 years old my cycle of periods is always on timd but this time it 6 days late I have not consumed any pills or such thing. Kindly guide me.
Hie! I got intimate on 18th oct after that I missed my period for the oct month as the date was 23rd oct and den in nov only slight bleeding came form2-3 days. As I was scared about pregnancy I got allot of pregnancy checks done and all was negative and now I bleed after every 5 days all irregular and not getting proper bleeding what can be the chance.
What should a person do with excessive thinness with very less muscle at age of 22 in normal body temperature with good appetite and good sleep.
Hi doctor, there are some white spots on my face it happens when the weather changes why I dnt know please suggest me.
Muje Hairfall white hairs k problem h.muje kya krna chahiye. Ye problem 2 years se h maine thyroid bhi check krwaya reports negative h. Hairs care kese krni chahiye.
Sir I have some skin problem in winter seasons, my skin got some rashes in high sunshine or temperature, pls help me.
I have stones problem from 4 years as I consulted so many doctors it did not cured what should I do for it?
Dear sir. I M suffering from acne prob. And my face skin so oily. And on my face many pits are there. How repair my face skin.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.