Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaidya Viral ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir my weight is 80 kgs m unmarried girl want to loose weight can I opt for cool sculpting Will it be safe for me Can anyone tell how much it costs nd wat r its side effects.
How to improve and strong my teeth for long life. I m 35 year old. I am using regular tambakoo manjan since 20 years. My teeth is yellow and black. Please suggest.
I want to loose my weight in 4 months. Is it possible and if yes how? Could please send me a chart for a deit and exercise which will help me to reduce my weight so that I could look slim?
Sir/Ma'm, I am a male and my age is 24. please tell me how to make my facial skin smooth because my face is rough and dull.
I want to ask about period. One of my friend has irregular MC period. Like: One month was on 17 Next month it was on 11 Next month it was on 05 And now it become on 31 of previous month. So is it normal or its some problems. She is worry about it. I want some detail information.
I am 17 year old I can't sleep for 2 days I have try many remedies and tablet but it doesn't work can you please help me with this.
Hi, Is Herbalife Shake is good for health by consuming it everyday or weekly once? Is that ok if a person consumes herbalife if he is having panic disorders or inner ear problems causing imbalance? As I heard herbalife contains caffeine and caffeine is not good for anxiety disorder people.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.