Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Usha JaniYour feedback matters!
Hi muje one week phle chakkr aaye the uske bad se toh nhi aaye but doctor ne dehydration bola hai . Ki muje hai ab muje dar lga rehta hai ki khi dubra chakkr na ajae ya muje koi dimag ki bimari na ho jae pls tell me kya kru ?
I am a 67 Years old male suffering from Migraines for the last 42 Years. 3 months back, my doctor has prescribed HEADSET for the same. It is working alright, but I feel lot of weakness after taking this. What are the long term effects of this tablet, and how safe it is?
I am doing exercises many times but my belly fat I think remains the same please suggest me a heavy way to reduce it fast. Also I do not get my mensuration on time every month it'll be after 15 or after 2months give me a proper way to make it regular because after it cm I face painful menses pls suggest.
I am 24 years old. I want to know procedures of hair regain which are not very costly but effective. I am from kanpur city, india.
I am female of age 18 years, on my face there is black dark spots of pimples and blackheads. so what can I do to remove this? Please help me.
Why 20 days are above from period date. No periods are there. 20 days above from date. Please give solution.
At my age of 15 I used to break pimples and it transforms into stains on both side of my cheek. I want to remove all the stains and gain a neat face what can I do for this.
I am 25 years . I am suffering from side pattern baldness .like both the side U shaped. I am taking medicine by doctor prescribed from one year . But it not helping me to improve my hair . So I am looking for hair transplant and I want to know detail about it like price and procedures. Please explain me .
Chest congestion is a symptom of cough and cold and may also happen when you have other infections related to the nasal and bronchial tracts. It can erupt into potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia and bronchitis, if not treated on time. Mostly, patients should look at fixing the problem at home before it develops into a full-fledged infection or hazard.
Here are a few home remedies for clearing chest congestion:
- Gargling: A glass of moderately warm water with a teaspoon or two of salt should be used for gargling at least twice a day as this can help in flushing out the bacteria that are present in the throat. It can also clear the mucus from the airways and help in clearing the chest to a great extent. Take care not to drink the water. Tip your head back, gargle and then spit it out into the sink.
- Steam Sessions: Whether it is a hot bath or a mug of your favourite piping hot beverage, there is nothing that a good steam session cannot fix. Take care to avoid exposure to a sudden dip in temperature after you step out of the bath or the shower stall, as this can worsen the situation and lead to a fever. Also, you can have mugs of green tea seasoned with peppercorns, ginger and basil. This concoction will gradually clear the chest and air passages. Taking steam with the addition of eucalyptus oil to steaming hot water, is also a good idea. Cover your head with a towel or a sheet as you inhale - and don't forget to be careful not to spill or tip the vessel.
- Elevation: Keeping your head in an elevated position as you lie down will help in keeping the air passages relatively free of mucus build up which can also eventually lead to chest congestion. Elevation can also help you sleep better.
- Yoga: Breathing exercises for at least ten to fifteen minutes can help in clearing all the passages starting from the nose to the chest.
- Humidifier: Using a humidifier when you sleep can lend some much needed moisture to the air, which can be particularly helpful if you have contracted the chest congestion during the cold and dry wintery months which can lead to heavy, hacking coughs. The use of a humidifier will help you in breathing better as you sleep. You can also add some nasal congestion medication to the slots so that it spreads in the air as you sleep.
For persistent problems and coughing that is accompanied by fever, you must see a doctor for more focused diagnosis and treatment.
I am male 25 vegetarian I have found some lice in my genital parts and underarm and on chest too. I got this type of lice first time I never had lice on my head hair in my lifetime. I just had search about it showing it is bcoz of sexual intercourse but I never had sex with anyone yet. Pls help me how to get rid of it I am having too much itching in my genital parts. What should I do?
Sir I am parv gandhi and I am facing of grey hairs and my age is just 17 so can you please tell the reasons and treatment.
For couple of days I am feeling confused my mind is not able to focus on the things. What is the reason it is due to the fact that I take migraine medicine but I stopped it a week ago. Now my headache is also reduced very less only once in a day for 1 minute or so otherwise fine I am worry about the confusion. How to get rid of it. What can I do.
Dear sir. My self sunil kumar. Sir my problem in my teeth. My teeth is very pain when I am finish eats please tell me best solution. Thanks.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS is a condition in which a woman experiences fluctuation of hormone levels, estrogen, and progesterone which causes cysts in her ovaries, dysfunctional menstrual cycle, cardiac problem, fertility and changes in appearance. Hormones are chemical messengers that can trigger a number of issues in the body. Long term problems due to PCOS can be avoided with an early diagnosis and a proper treatment.
- Genetics and hormonal imbalance have been identified as the main causes of PCOS although the exact reason has not been discovered.
- Overproduction of androgen, a male hormone in a woman can cause small lumps in the ovaries, irregular development of eggs and abnormal insulin level.
The severity of the symptoms depends on the constitution of the person but the most common one is irregular periods. PCOS occurs when there is a decrease in sex hormones which can lead to the development of certain male features like:
- Deeper voice
- Growth of hair on face, toes, stomach, chest and back
- Reduction in breast size
- Loss and thinning of hair
There are other symptoms as well which can help one to determine the syndrome including:
- Oily skin leading to acne
- Irregular egg formation causing fertility problems and miscarriages
- Depression, anxiety and mood swings
- Hyperinsulinemia, that refers to the presence of too much insulin in the body which can cause obesity
- Difficulty in breathing while sleeping
The severity of the symptoms varies but if you are experiencing any of these problems, it is advisable to seek a professional consultation. A healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, nutritious diets are some of the preventive measures you can take. There are hormone regulating medicines and treatments that attempt to curb the condition but there is no permanent cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.