Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Urmi V ShahYour feedback matters!
From last week I am feeling a pain in waist when getting up from bed. What should i do? please advise.
I am 16 year old boy. I lack my confidence. When I speak ina stage my legs and hands become shivering. How can I overcome this? Please help me.
I see a black spot on my right leg exactly at centre from knee and ankle. Whenever I touch It feels itchy ann I had to scratch on it to get relief and the skin at that spot feels a bit hard and dry. It release a kind of white dry flakes. I went to a local dermatologist and he prescribed Onabet cream I applied it for some days but of no use. Please suggest what it could be.
When I get high with alcohol are weed, after consuming it 3 to 5 hrs l8r I experience severe pain below hips til ma knees. I am gettng pain only and this area & I don't get any head pain r back pain. I asked tis earlier bt few docs tld tat its bcos of consuming weed n it dehydrates the body. Bt after I consume alcohol also I gt the pain. Bt someday I dn drink water n smoking lot of weed n I dn gt the pain. I thought tat it ws bcos I eat chicken aftr consuming weed. I dn gt that pain everyday bt only some days but those nyts will be horrible. Kindly suggest me wt do n how to find out what's the problem.
Hi Doctor, I have been facing back ache issues and when consulted doctor. He suggested me to checkup for X-ray. X-ray report says" loss of Dorsal Kyphosis" Please let me know what is the meaning of the same and severity of my disease.
Hi. I am 28 years old male, Working in US company in daily night shifts. I sit and work for around 10 hours. I am having uneven pain like current shock like pain while moving my leg. At some sought of movement, it get severe pain (not muscle) internally, I think nerves. In sleep some of my body parts like Ribs, Neck, Knees and lower in spine tends to some air lock or something, I am unable to move for around two days. Went to general physician and discussed, he gave medicine but no use. He said that go to some orthopedic or neuro guy, you will get the solution. Please Help me. I am suffering to move. Unable to walk properly.
I have back pain from 4 years frquantly back pain it may be tske time for three days to cure I am getting only pain killer tablets please advise what I have to do ? thanks.
I am 36 year old man. Wanted to know the line of treatment for Radiofrequency (RF) collation for retrocalcaneal spur?
I am a 57 yrs. Old and have a bones pain in the joints of full body e. G. Knee, wrist, etc. And right hand wrist pain I could not grief in strong to keep any things in right hand palm. Doctors said it is arthritis problem. I used to take medicines since 2009 but not feel free.
Mere sare hend or foot sare sarir pe sujan rahati Hai karpya mereko dawai bataie kis Karan se rahati Hai chahara bhi mota ho jata Hai 6 month se hai.
Sir, My mother has a severe pain in whole leg so what should I do for her? I should give her a ice therapy or pour her legs in hot water. Please help me.
I am having knee pain. X ray showed that my both knee caps have degenerated. What's the treatment? Doctor said to do physiotherapy and then surgery. What do you suggest?
I work out regularly. One day I woke up with a wrist pain cannot recollect what wrong I do. I can still lift up heavy weights but I can't put pressure on it like when I do push ups, its very painful. When I press my hand on the bed or wall the pain is there. I can bend my wrist inwards but if I hold my fingers n pull behind it pains . I don't know what should I do.
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.