Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Urman A DhruvYour feedback matters!
My girl friend is 18, she has arrhythmia in stage ventricular fibrillation and tachy brady o sick sinus syndrome. Do pregnancy affects her life. Is heart transplant is a best solution with 100 percent normal life. We both have same blood group also I am 23 if something happens to me can I donate my heart to her. If she use defribilator can she survive long. Name some normal actives which can be do and she cannot do to have a long life she rides bikes she would race she climbs mountains. She plays volley ball. She does all house hold works. Also sleeps late every thing she doing are bad for her heart condition I think doctor please can you give me a detailed idea to make her highest possibility to survive long. Give me some advice please. Thank you.
Good evening. This is mohd I have allergic problem I am. Getting swellings and itching on hands and legs. Why dis is happening iam not able to understand for what eating I'm getting allergic please give me some solutions. Thanks.
I have hyperacidity for 5 months. I am not facing any acidity problem previous three months. But after my doc suggest me to take rosave 10 tablet for cholesterol. After taking this tablet I face the same acidity hyperacidity problem. I am taking veloz d once a day & pan mps for three times a day but problem is same. What should I do.
I am going to cricket coaching then what type of food or dite I should follow to increase my stamina? and be energetic all the day as per that I am a btech student? and what time I should wake up and what time I should sleep?
I am 19 year old having a severe pain in my head for at least 50 days what should I do to mug up with these headache?
I am suffering with high fever and the eyes have became red and I am feeling tired so what should I do?
Left leg paining. Can not fold the leg cuz pain is under knee. Doctors said about that is a weakness. Oil massage & Multivitamin capsules taking from doctors advise. Three doctors advised same . But problem is same.
I am 36 yrs old man. I am suffering from back waist pain last 6 months. Couldn't take a long drive in my bike. What should I do?
I am facing a severe gastric problem can you give some tips about diet planning and some other solutions.
My hair becomes oily very frequently. My hair is very thin. Fine hair. Wat to do. To thicken my hair.
My age 42 (completed). From past 10 days I am suffering severe ache frequently at left backside neck from the bottom of the skull/head towards down in shoulder, around back shoulder bone and down wards in the left arm muscle.
I am a 20 year old girl. I have abnormal hair growth. I have hard hair on chin and upper lips. Can it be cured naturally or by any medicine or should I go for any treatment like electrolysis? is it safe and durable and how much would it cost? please do help.
When I eat only eggs specially I feel nausea vomiting and little bit minor pain in right lower abdominal but rare pain this 1 month ago and I eat eggs I feel nausea this problem I suffer 10 months ago I don't have any problem all perfect this 2 prblm I have what should I do.
Gestational diabetes is a kind of diabetes that happens during pregnancy. Diabetes is referred to a condition where your blood glucose or blood sugar is very high. Although, glucose is good as it used by your body for energy, but excessive glucose in your blood can be harmful for both you and your child. Gestational diabetes is mostly diagnosed in the later stages of pregnancy. If gestational diabetes is diagnosed in the early stages of pregnancy, then it is quite possible that you may have had diabetes before you became pregnant. Treating gestational diabetes can help both you and your baby stay fit and healthy. You can protect both, yourself and your baby by controlling your blood glucose levels.
Here are 7 things that you need to know about Gestational diabetes:
- Every three to eight out of 100 ladies tend to develop diabetes during pregnancy, a condition known as gestational diabetes. Fortunately, it can be dealt with and even kept away by maintaining healthy lifestyle choices. Eating leafy foods and avoiding sugar-rich things, is a vital step for both control and counteractive action. Exercise, after consulting your doctor can guarantee that you have a healthy pregnancy.
- In diabetes, when your body's glucose or sugar levels get so high that the carbohydrates and sugars cannot be converted into energy, the excess starts accumulating in your body. This additional glucose can harm the vessels in your kidneys and all through your body, particularly in organs like eyes.
- Two or three factors might cause danger for creating gestational diabetes, both inside and outside of your control. If you are overweight before you get pregnant or while you are pregnant or your family history shows that you are hereditarily inclined to the sickness, you will probably build up the condition.
- One will have to stay on the right path as far as medication and insulin goes. Your specialist may prescribe that you require diabetic pills or insulin to help you control your glucose levels.
- Your weight can bring about complexities during the delivery in case of gestational diabetes. So it is best to keep your weight in check in order to have a smooth sailing pregnancy and delivery.
- Gestational diabetes can likewise put ladies at risk of contracting preeclampsia, which can bring about a number of side effects and complexities. Side effects brought on may start from swollen feet, legs, fingers, and hands to hypertension and even seizures or strokes.
- Apart from the risks of having gestational diabetes during your pregnancy, it might affect the child later on. Your baby may have a higher danger of obesity as it develops, both in the teenage years and youth. Youngsters who are overweight may suffer from type 2 Diabetes in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.