Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I am not getting pregnant for nine months. I have a baby about five years. My all reports are normal only AMH is in satisfactory range. Please guide me. My period is irregular, what shall I do? Please advice.
Hello doc, I want to become a dad, but problem in sex detail. Want to know the correct reason that how female become a pregnant.
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
If a girl had a sex with his boyfriend 2 days before and did not get periods then what should that girl do?
During sex I have used condom .and after that my periods has stopped since 40 days. Is this any serious problem? M I pregnant ?please give suggestion because I don't want to be pregnant right now.
I had sex with my hus. And i am feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding there (reddish brown colored blood) I ate papaya yesterday and bleeding started tommorrow morning. Bleeding more blood than periods time. I am I pregnant.
I have pcos. But without any medication I recover from it by weight loss diet. I have no symptom of it even when it was detected not even now. My hormonal levels are normal. Periods are normal. My que is is still there are chances of infertility or to worry about?
We have done first abortion on October 30 and after that heavy period started and ends 10 November. After that 28 Nov we had sex with protection and December 12 she got normal periods. But after that she didn't got period till now. Is she pregnant or due to medicine this occurs?
In a casual fight her sister of 12 years kicked very hard on the left breast. And now she tells me she is feeling some heaviness and a little pumped over there inside the left breast. Generally there is no pain. It's been nearly a month, she still have the sensation inside. (She also have excessive vitamin D problems after wrong supplementation, the limits exceeds too much the upper limit.)
Im married one year ago and in a good sex relation with wife. Still we are waiting to see a baby leg. We tried our maximum to get the result, but unfortunately its not happening. Help me with some advice. Thank you.
I have tested VDRL, URINE R/E and urine culture as prescribed by urologist. There are no symptoms on physical examination. VDRL is non reactive, URINE R/E normal and Urine culture report says NO URINARY PATHOGEN IS ISOLATED IN CULTURE AFTER 48 HRS OF INCUBATION does this mean I do not have any infection? Do I am safe from STDS or HIV .please advice.
Hi I just wanted to know when I am doing sex with my hubby my vagina is always scratched and my hubby pennis also so why it would be happened and what should I do? But this is happened from last 4 month before 4 month everything were normal.
What is the best diet for a woman who has just conceived? What should she avoid eating? Which exercise she should do?
Why 20 days are above from period date. No periods are there. 20 days above from date. Please give solution.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.